Check your account email address ×

When you’re just an actor pawn and there isn’t a script to follow....

bussman

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I remember when the climate alarmists thought that paper bags were environmentally unfriendly, so they switched to plastic.

Wasn't that long ago either, I wonder what happened. 

I must have missed the era when plastic bags were the green choice.  For years now, I've been using reusable textile bags. 

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

I must have missed the era when plastic bags were the green choice.  For years now, I've been using reusable textile bags. 

Same here.
Plastics and garbage pollution is 1000 times a more pressing issue than taxing CO2. 

Edited by bussman
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

What was used before plastic bags at the grocers?  Why were they discontinued?

We are back to where we were 40 years ago.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What was used before plastic bags at the grocers?  Why were they discontinued?

We are back to where we were 40 years ago.

You seem heavily interested in the historical evolution of  bag technologies.  Admittedly, its not my area of expertise so I'll have to refer you to Google.

3 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

You seem heavily interested in the historical evolution of  bag technologies.  Admittedly, its not my area of expertise so I'll have to refer you to Google.

Not really, just the evolution of BS.

2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

climate9.jpg

26 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Yes you still use fossil fuels to heat your house?

I'm betting you don't drive a Prius either?

Fraud!

:lol: I didn’t know it worked that way.  So if I smoke a cigarette does the science linking them to lung cancer disappear also?  Think McFly.....think.

8 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

:lol: I didn’t know it worked that way.  So if I smoke a cigarette does the science linking them to lung cancer disappear also?  Think McFly.....think.

No, it means you’re an idiot and dont care what science says. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, bussman said:

Same here.
Plastics and garbage pollution is 1000 times a more pressing issue than taxing CO2. 

That's funny because I posted a National Gepgraphic article about plastics and micro plastics polluting the oceans and atmosphere and it was roundly dismissed as NatGeo propaganda.

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's funny because I posted a National Gepgraphic article about plastics and micro plastics polluting the oceans and atmosphere and it was roundly dismissed as NatGeo propaganda.

Buy whom? The evidence is literally everywhere. 

45 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

22 minutes ago, bussman said:

Buy whom? The evidence is literally everywhere. 

That was likely by me? I questioned Jim's conviction to the article as NG had been proven to be nothing but a propaganda piece anymore. They had to apologize for a fake news story they concocted about dying polar bears and connecting it to climate change. They also wrote a very false but condemning article about the Alberta oil sands.

Personally, like I've always said, I think we can do a much better job about the amount of shit that is dumped in our lakes, rivers and oceans but because of NG previous lies, I thought they were embellishing the story significantly. One lie spoke makes one questions any truths they may speak going forward. :news:

9 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

FB_IMG_1576282930923.jpg.f8fb49b23cd5a7b22c151237e57ae303.jpg

:news:

That kid is looking at Pouts & calling him a big fat dumb fool there ... :read:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh bullshit....

Who's dumping all the shit in the oceans btw dummy?

4 minutes ago, bussman said:

So not buying the endangered polar bear story has Snacks believing you don’t think ocean and plastic pollution is a major issue?

If you don’t the evidence is beyond staggeringly available. 

I guess? I have repeated my thoughts quite often. I think the whole movement is a sham and instead of focusing on Global Warming, I think we should be focusing more on pollution.

Connecting the 2 and claiming C02 is bad is just stupid, imo. Not a chance we can change the course of nature. It will do what it has always done whether man is here or not. Claiming man is responsible and taxing us to slow or change the ultimate outcome is insanity at its finest. The earth has always changed and it always will. We can do a much better job of taking care of it by what we dump into the oceans and spew into the air but thinking we can control whether it is going to warm up or cool, is just silliness.