Check your account email address ×

Beastiality.....the new gay

bussman

14 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He's trying to link the drag queen in the other thread to fucking animals in this thread....if you don't agree you're the one with the problem. 

normalizing is normalizing no matter the fucked up subject matter . that is the problem 

10 hours ago, bussman said:

Careful, calling that fucked up makes you mentally ill. :lol: 

That man is a hero for marrying that latex chick!  She’s a hero too!  

When can we get them both into the elementary schools to expose children to this courage and heroism?

:lol:

Note: sorry for the use of the gender pronouns.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No....blaming gay marriage for every bit of weirdness and perversion in the world does.

That’s not what I’m saying at all, that’s what you and a few others are trying to say I said. The people not consumed with hatred over my opinion of this know what I was getting at. 

And even if I did blame gay marriage that still wouldn’t make me mentally ill. Calling people mentally ill that you don’t agree with is just a giant cop out pussy ass move. 

Edited by bussman

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, bussman said:

That’s not what I’m saying at all, that’s what you and a few others are trying to say I said. The people not consumed with hatred over my opinion of this know what I was getting at. 

"Consumed with hatred"....the drama is thick and you are giving your opinion waaaaayyyyyy too much weight. :thumbsup:

Dude.....people dismissing your opinion as lunacy are not consumed with hate. They are consumed with giggles and laughs. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Dude.....people dismissing your opinion as lunacy are not consumed with hate. They are consumed with giggles and laughs. 

Your guys argument got destroyed right away, then you lesser intellects just argued as hominem the rest of the time 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude....people bouncing back and forth between actual conversation and hyperbole is a daily occurrence here, you know this. 

But dismissing it as lunacy is well, lunacy. 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

Dude....people bouncing back and forth between actual conversation and hyperbole is a daily occurrence here, you know this. 

But dismissing it as lunacy is well, lunacy. 

I have no idea what we are even talking about. I just know that you have a blimp head and the Blackhawks suck so bad they might as well just call up the ice hogs :lol:

7 minutes ago, Tickle Shits said:

Your guys argument got destroyed right away, then you lesser intellects just argued as hominem the rest of the time 

I think my favorite part was being accused of being “cult like” while being admonished for not following the world view cult. lol

I think my favorite part was being accused of being “cult like” while being admonished for not following the world view cult. lol

They’re as dumb as warmers 

Dude....you're the one all butthurt over some fringe bullshit that nobody with a brain cares about. Its fucking weird

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have no idea what we are even talking about. I just know that you have a blimp head and the Blackhawks suck so bad they might as well just call up the ice hogs :lol:

Those are actually true statements though, but not literally. :lol: