Check your account email address ×

First ride 2020 Polaris Indy 850 137.

9 hours ago, Highmark said:

To be fair one day I had my son bring along my Sidewinder so we could switch back and forth.   Honestly on those types of trails I'd likely ride it over the Assault.   I'm not taking away anything from the Assault as it's as good and probably the best all around trail sled as I've ever been on however.....I'm an acceleration guy at heart and the Sidewinder's raw power and acceleration is as addictive to me as meth is to a tweaker.   Its amazing how much less acceleration the others had compared to the Sidewinder even in the 240 tune where it can't pull enough RPM (clutched for 300).   Bump it to 300 and its as if the others have the brake on.  :bc:

Edited by Snake
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

Well, she will ride it when I'm on the Sidewinder.   Times she doesn't go I'll be on it running against other 850's and 800's.   

23 minutes ago, Snake said:

I know the sidewinders are wicked fast but what are they like in the tight stuff? Is it like trying to hang onto a bucking Bronco or an open class 500 2 stroke dirt bike that wants to go gonzo on you anytime you touch the throttle?  

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, irv said:

I know the sidewinders are wicked fast but what are they like in the tight stuff? Is it like trying to hang onto a bucking Bronco or an open class 500 2 stroke dirt bike that wants to go gonzo on you anytime you touch the throttle?  

Not at all bad in the twisties.   You ride them different but still fun.   Front end weight really plants them to the trail.  They don't steer or handle hard but you can feel the weight.   Setup is important.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

Not at all bad in the twisties.   You ride them different but still fun.   Front end weight really plants them to the trail.

Not that I need all that power, but having it on tap would be fun. I was just curious, comparing my Vector to one, which one would likely be easier in the twisties? I would assume, if the sidewinders aren't like I suspected they might be in the twisties, that they are likely much easier than my likely much heavier Vector?

Thanks for the info. :bc:

6 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Bullshit - Young Son & crew all raced on that lake in Wisky ... you come in last place every time & stood there looking dumber than a stump afterward  :lol:

He cooks his roasts in a frying pan ... :read:   :lol:

I wasnt ther you brain dead fuck

The only lake I've ever raced on in scony was my first doo turbo at just 3.5 lbs boost. No sled was even close that day :lol:

you need vids you mindless toothless hillbilly retard???

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The only lake I've ever raced on in scony was my first doo turbo at just 3.5 lbs boost. No sled was even close that day :lol:

You got owned

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I did beat you with Brian’s hurt F7 on your stocker 1200. :news: 

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I wonder what @f7ben is so afraid of?  :dunno:

I have it from a reliable source that the original lummox on his antique Polaris wedge complete with massive handlebar muffs and extra 200 pounds mopped the floor with Benny and his whiz bang 1200 in bhen’s own backyard. :news: 

:lol: 

• Haha 3

Just now, frenchy said:

I have it from a reliable source that the original lummox on his antique Polaris wedge complete with massive handlebar muffs and extra 200 pounds mopped the floor with Benny and his whiz bang 1200 in bhen’s own backyard. :news: 

:lol: 

If your reliable source is Brianna then that’s as reliable as reading DU. :news: 

I was there.....

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, thewayout said:

If your reliable source is Brianna then that’s as reliable as reading DU. :news: 

I was there.....

You guys are pot roast 🥩 buddies now so obviously  you’ll side with him. 

Edited by frenchy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Like I said. I will wait for your apology ... :read:

19 minutes ago, thewayout said:

I did beat you with Brian’s hurt F7 on your stocker 1200. :news: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Like I said. I will wait for your apology ... :read:

Yup....that was 1 race out of 50+ that weekend and my bone stock 130hp 1200 ate most for lunch

Now kill yourself

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, irv said:

Not that I need all that power, but having it on tap would be fun. I was just curious, comparing my Vector to one, which one would likely be easier in the twisties? I would assume, if the sidewinders aren't like I suspected they might be in the twisties, that they are likely much easier than my likely much heavier Vector?

Thanks for the info. :bc:

The weight compared to the Vector will be familiar.

Not a hard transition. I find the SW easier to ride.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup....that was 1 race out of 50+ that weekend and my bone stock 130hp 1200 ate most for lunch

Now kill yourself

The vids that were posted you lost & were standing there after with that same stupid look you had on when you sunk the sled in the river ... :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

The vids that were posted you lost & were standing there after with that same stupid look you had on when you sunk the sled in the river ... :lol:

Listen you stupid fuck. You are either making shit up or lying. 

There are no vids of me losing a race unless you count the video I took of me racing Jammin on a golf course where I spun on glare ice and coasted in behind him.

Dumbass moron 

You think your retarded ass would learn after you got owned on me and Don's jizz gun which never happened

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1