Check your account email address ×

Many people dead after volcano erupts in New Zealand without warning

Rod

Does New Zealand have a carbon tax? I'm guessing not as this all could have been avoided if they just flew over previously and dropped money on it. :news:

• Haha 1

Just now, irv said:

Does New Zealand have a carbon tax? I'm guessing not as this all could have been avoided if they just flew over previously and dropped money on it. :news:

Taxes will for sure have to go up now to fix this....and help prevent it in the future.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Taxes will for sure have to go up now to fix this....and help prevent it in the future.

There's no doubt about it!! Raise the price of gas, heating oil/fuel, electricity, groceries, clothing, or pretty much everything so we can all be happy and living joyfully knowing we are saving the planet.

I sure hope they've been smart enough to spread a bunch of money over the San Andreas Fault and other known earthquake hot zones!?!? You know what they say, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. :lol:

Just now, irv said:

There's no doubt about it!! Raise the price of gas, heating oil/fuel, electricity, groceries, clothing, or pretty much everything so we can all be happy and living joyfully knowing we are saving the planet.

I sure hope they've been smart enough to spread a bunch of money over the San Andreas Fault and other known earthquake hot zones!?!? You know what they say, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. :lol:

Greta will be honking her horn in New Zealand this week.  I'm not sure she's tackling the earthquake zones yet?  But, if it can be taxed.......

Just now, Zambroski said:

Greta will be honking her horn in New Zealand this week.  I'm not sure she's tackling the earthquake zones yet?  But, if it can be taxed.......

Oh, there's no doubt about it, and you know the sheep will be toeing the line right along side her. 

greeat.gif

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How daaaahhhhyou?!!

Well, it’s easier to say “Greta” than “a lying hyper partisan liberal twat group that takes advantage of minorities and children to try and use them for their own rotten little narratives to gain political traction, money, votes and power.”

Maybe we can come up with some type of acronym?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, it’s easier to say “Greta” than “a lying hyper partisan liberal twat group that takes advantage of minorities and children to try and use them for their own rotten little narratives to gain political traction, money, votes and power.”

Maybe we can come up with some type of acronym?

C-U-N-T-S

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Don't think this was without warning. Scientists etc had been monitoring raised volcanic activity on this island for the last 3 weeks. Panic button never got pushed.

Shame that tourism took precedent over safety, but that is a pretty sudden zero to sixty scenario..

Shit happens...hopefully we learn from this tragedy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tickle Shits said:

Imagine what it was like in Pompeii when mount Vesuvius exploded 

If you ever get a chance to visit Pompeii you will be in awe of how the ash covered and preserved the place. A lot is still buried but what they have uncovered is pretty cool. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

If you ever get a chance to visit Pompeii you will be in awe of how the ash covered and preserved the place. A lot is still buried but what they have uncovered is pretty cool. 

I’d like to someday 

46 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

fucking pompeii.

so some yrs ago me and the wife start driving from Rome to pompeii.well trafic just stops and after about 15 min people just start getting out of the care pulling out lawn chairs etc etc . 4 fucking hours untill trafic starts moving . he'll it was over 1.5 hours for the first cop to run the ditch past our spot in the shit show.another hr or more for a ambulance then about 30 more for a chopper .

long story short me and the wife are standing at the gate of the Pompeii site like the fucking Grizwalds at wallyworld CLOSED last tour at what ever the fuck time it was we were 2 hrs past that . I laugh now but was pissed that day .

side note don't get in a bad wreck in Italy your chances are prob not to good with the response times I witnessed 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

fucking pompeii.

so some yrs ago me and the wife start driving from Rome to pompeii.well trafic just stops and after about 15 min people just start getting out of the care pulling out lawn chairs etc etc . 4 fucking hours untill trafic starts moving . he'll it was over 1.5 hours for the first cop to run the ditch past our spot in the shit show.another hr or more for a ambulance then about 30 more for a chopper .

long story short me and the wife are standing at the gate of the Pompeii site like the fucking Grizwalds at wallyworld CLOSED last tour at what ever the fuck time it was we were 2 hrs past that . I laugh now but was pissed that day .

side note don't get in a bad wreck in Italy your chances are prob not to good with the response times I witnessed 

Wowza. Add to that, almost everything south of Rome is a complete shithole and the picture gets even more bleak. Naples was possible the nastiest city I have ever been in. Just unreal how people live there.