Check your account email address ×

Karl Marx was right.

Just now, jtssrx said:

This is a strawman. Why are you defending his gross behavior with other people's gross behavior?

Also, the guy is a fucking troll. I don't want to live in an echo chamber. I welcome opposing opinions but he hates everything that is America. Jimmy does a better job of calling a spade and spade. Jimmy won't like this but Jimmy is a lot like me. If he sees a republican being an asshole he says it if he sees a democrat being an asshole he says it. Moto is a troll and the Kill Whitey tag line is a troll job. 

I’m not defending anything. Ever since he’s had that line posted, that’s exactly how I’ve thought of it. 

So you know he’s trolling yet here you are whipped up over it. Do you like handing someone victory?

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

This is a strawman. Why are you defending his gross behavior with other people's gross behavior?

Also, the guy is a fucking troll. I don't want to live in an echo chamber. I welcome opposing opinions but he hates everything that is America. Jimmy does a better job of calling a spade and spade. Jimmy won't like this but Jimmy is a lot like me. If he sees a republican being an asshole he says it if he sees a democrat being an asshole he says it. Moto is a troll and the Kill Whitey tag line is a troll job. 

It's meant to be a trigger for reactionaries, like you.

52 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So lemme guess Mark you enjoy and tolerate when lies are told about you and I didn’t say anything untrue about Moe....anything else.

BTW your endless white knighting and defense of Moe is quite curious...hmmmmm...maybe it is true.

No you fucking moron. You spread 5x the acrimony  than any other guy here, accuse everyone else of crying and then cry when someone gives you the same treatment.  You’re a hypocrite, and I still question how it’s possible for you to do an honest days work while you’re nothing more than a troll.  Curious about what?  Maybe what’s true?.  Spill it tough guy.  Moe asked you where you’re getting all your accusations from.  

51 minutes ago, SSFB said:

It’s most threads now. Retardation, bitterness and childish are the mainstays. 

Get rid of a few clowns and maybe this place could grow again and a little civility would  return.  Or not.

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

I’m not defending anything. Ever since he’s had that line posted, that’s exactly how I’ve thought of it. 

So you know he’s trolling yet here you are whipped up over it. Do you like handing someone victory?

He's not winning you allow it

Just now, motonoggin said:

It's meant to be a trigger for reactionaries, like you.

So you don't feel that way? You're just trolling?

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

He's not winning you allow it

So you don't feel that way? You're just trolling?

No dummy. Whitey lives in your head. That's the whitey that needs to die. 

Jesus Christ, do I have to spoon feed everything?

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No dummy. Whitey lives in your head. That's the whitey that needs to die. 

Jesus Christ, do I have to spoon feed everything?

No see here's the Problem with you. Whitey is the person you think lives in the heads of everyone who disagrees with you. Like they look at themselves as whitey. It's not true, This is just how you identify people. the Irony of this is hilarious!!! Again your the one projecting the whitey character on people who disagree with you!!! This is solely reserved for people are anyone who is conservative or  republican

Edited by jtssrx

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Get rid of a few clowns and maybe this place could grow again and a little civility would  return.  Or not.

Members here don’t want the rules enforced. That’s been shown to be true time and again so ckf and I are continually between a rock and a hard place.

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

It's silly if you're a liberal

It's funny how that works here and real life in the media ETC lol

When you call me a liberal that just shows how absolutely clueless you are and why your opinion means nothing.

1 minute ago, Pete said:

So is kill darky silly ? Can I use that?

Yes. Yes you can

Now what? I like how you think I would have a problem with that. Like Dripper, just means you don’t have a clue. :lol:

15 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No see here's the Problem with you. Whitey is the person you think lives in the heads of everyone who disagrees with you. Like they look at themselves as whitey. It's not true, This is just how you identify people. the Irony of this is hilarious!!! Again your the one projecting the whitey character on people who disagree with you!!! This is solely reserved for people are anyone who is conservative or  republican

No, stupid. Whitey is the guy who lives in your head who tells you that "reverse racism" is a thing. He makes you feel like equality is oppression. He convinces you that the conditions that POC live under in America are their own doing and white people shouldn't do anything or change anything about themselves in order to improve race relations.

All people raised in white culture have whitey living in their heads.

9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

When you call me a liberal that just shows how absolutely clueless you are and why your opinion means nothing.

Hey I'm cool that cuz your opinion means nothing to me either.  I know you see yourself as an intellectual that people should listen to  .... I don't  :lol:

I know we're supposed to classify you as a non-liberal just Trump hater right? 😂

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No, stupid. Whitey is the guy who lives in your head who tells you that "reverse racism" is a thing. He makes you feel like equality is oppression. He convinces you that the conditions that POC live under in America are their own doing and white people shouldn't do anything or change anything about themselves in order to improve race relations.

All people raised in white culture have whitey living in their heads.

you act as if we've never had this discussion in detail in which you have said "no I actually mean kill white people"

Then you actually went on to say I wish everyone would die, I then said that's a terrible thing to say about your family and you rattled off some b******* about collateral damage or whatever.

If you spent a little less time saying a little less stupid s*** you have a little less to try to weasel out of later just an FYI

• Platinum Contributing Member
52 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No you fucking moron. You spread 5x the acrimony  than any other guy here, accuse everyone else of crying and then cry when someone gives you the same treatment.  You’re a hypocrite, and I still question how it’s possible for you to do an honest days work while you’re nothing more than a troll.  Curious about what?  Maybe what’s true?.  Spill it tough guy.  Moe asked you where you’re getting all your accusations from.  

Blah, blah, blah....acrimony, how do I get any work done...very cute and repetitive but has nothing to do with what I said. I didn’t say anything untrue about Moe nor about you although I did say numerous businesses when in reality it was only one and for that I say bravo and

you have my most sincere apology. You can say anything you want to me as long as it isn’t a lie...is that too much to ask my good man? 

BTW there is a site where you can pontificate in peace and certain people were not allowed in so why do advocate for that same thing here? For all your complaining about me crying it seems that you are the one shedding all the tears.

E4FC4FBB-4786-46D7-A091-B543F29B068E.jpeg.dad6e61a57a98ba9e421556b67d83dbd.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

12 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Hey I'm cool that cuz your opinion means nothing to me either.  I know you see yourself as an intellectual that people should listen to  .... I don't  :lol:

I know we're supposed to classify you as a non-liberal just Trump hater right? 😂

I don’t like Trump because I don’t like loudmouths. 

Doesn’t actually have that much to do with his politics. That’s why I never got along with Donny H. back in the day, that’s why I didn’t get along with Snowrider, that’s why I don’t get along with another member here. Doesn’t have much at all to do with their politics.

Ive explained this all before though, but you wouldn’t know. 

Im actually considering voting for Trump too, so there’s that. The behavior of the Democrats is pretty pathetic. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Doesn’t actually have that much to do with his politics. That’s why I never got along with Donny H. back in the day, that’s why I didn’t get along with Snowrider, that’s why I don’t get along with another member here. Doesn’t have much at all to do with their politics.

Im actually considering voting for Trump too, so there’s that. The behavior of the Democrats is pretty pathetic. 

Can't tell whats worse....their behavior or the direction of "everything free" they want to take the country?

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Imagine Trump just keeping his mouth shut unless on script and staying off twitter unless checked first (by his daughter or some such).  Imagine him doing this the day after the election.  imagine his approval ratings based on results and actions.

SMH.  He's got terminal mouth and his self congratulatory back-patting makes me want to break my own arm off.

Wait...imagine that AND doing something with that stupid hair!  Holy shit!  GOD LIKE APPROVALS!  :lol: 

Bold: You aren't alone by a long shot here.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Can't tell whats worse....their behavior or the direction of "everything free" they want to take the country?

Yeah, fucking crazy all they can talk about is more free stuff.