Check your account email address ×

Karl Marx was right.

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of the moderators on this site. 

Are you fucking kidding me...do some reading and tell me how many times you see the word nigger...let me give you a hint...it’s a lot more than once. Idiot. 

23 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

you're telling someone to stop crying LMAO!!! :lmao:

I see you jumped right in the dangle off Moto's balls. Ben is going to be sad you dropped his balls to dangle off Moto's 

BTW you have a huge infatuation with “ball dangling”....keep that shit south of Flint you citiot!!!!!!!  :roundhouse:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you fucking kidding me...do some reading and tell me how many times you see the word nigger...let me give you a hint...it’s a lot more than once. Idiot. 

Strawman as per usual with you. What does using the word nigger have to do with "kill whitey"??

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

YOU CAN"T CALL IT CAPITALISM. The American taxpayer has been propping up the Economy for over 100 years now. Please do us a favor and shut the fuck up. 

@SSFB I want to know why this idiot is allowed to have Kill Whitey as a tag line? Can I have Kill Blacks or Kill Jews or Kill MOTO as a tag line? 

Sure, if you want to lower the level of discourse even further like some of these guys.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Quit fucking crying ya pudbeat. 

You’re the biggest crybaby here!  “Wahh!!   I’m not unemployed!I’m not an alcoholic!    Wah!  Only I get to call people crack heads or coke addicts or lie about shit I don’t have a clue about”. Fuck off already. :lol: 

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

He's such a fucking baby :lol:

You threatened to dox me because I said nigger.  Doesn’t get much more juvenile and immature than that.  The other half dozen guys I’ve seen use the word multiple times must get a pass from you

god the idiocy in this place. :lol: .  

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Sure, if you want to lower the level of discourse even further like some of these guys.

So anything goes Noted. I'll remember that the next time you ban me for some BULLSHIT Arbortary rule you come up with

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re the biggest crybaby here!  “Wahh!!   I’m not unemployed!I’m not an alcoholic!    Wah!  Only I get to call people crack heads or coke addicts or lie about shit I don’t have a clue about”. Fuck off already. :lol: 

You threatened to dox me because I said nigger.  Doesn’t get much more juvenile and immature than that.  The other half dozen guys I’ve seen use the word multiple times must get a pass from you

god the idiocy in this place. :lol: .  

So lemme guess Mark you enjoy and tolerate when lies are told about you and I didn’t say anything untrue about Moe....anything else.

BTW your endless white knighting and defense of Moe is quite curious...hmmmmm...maybe it is true.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

It’s most threads now. Retardation, bitterness and childish are the mainstays. 

Retardation is not the accepted term Joelle.....straighten up!!!!!!! 😂

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

When the derpin on the McGurken do the derping the derp and derp and derp derp and derp

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Look at you act like you're not a full participant lol

Speaking of retardation look who just busted in through the swinging saloon doors!!   :gun:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

I'm not even sure what started this here but I've seen plenty of Jew hate go on in here and nobody really seems to care now ...all of a sudden it matters eh? 

Moto hates himself and white people nobody cares about that either 

Edited by washedupmxer

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Strawman as per usual with you. What does using the word nigger have to do with "kill whitey"??

Freedom of speech. I fully support motos right to make himself look like a burned out pothead. 

Just now, Tickle Shits said:

Freedom of speech. I fully support motos right to make himself look like a burned out pothead. 

But it's not freedom of speech. Certain things can and cannot be said on this site

Just now, jtssrx said:

But it's not freedom of speech. Certain things can and cannot be said on this site

What’s different from Moto’s kill whitey line than when someone says we should turn the Middle East into glass? 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

I haven’t found that limit yet and I’ve said some pretty dirty baby raped nigger shit 

Just now, SSFB said:

What’s different from Moto’s kill whitey line than when someone says we should turn the Middle East into glass? 

This is a strawman. Why are you defending his gross behavior with other people's gross behavior?

Also, the guy is a fucking troll. I don't want to live in an echo chamber. I welcome opposing opinions but he hates everything that is America. Jimmy does a better job of calling a spade and spade. Jimmy won't like this but Jimmy is a lot like me. If he sees a republican being an asshole he says it if he sees a democrat being an asshole he says it. Moto is a troll and the Kill Whitey tag line is a troll job.