Check your account email address ×

UN report on climate change

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Maybe Schiff should go a focus group to find out what sounds more damning. :lol:  I personally like climate emergency and climate crisis. We really need to sell the doom and gloom so we can wag our finger at people.

Leftards:   Conservatives are fascist.

Also leftards: We want race based population control, to take your guns, control your HC, control education, control energy, control means of production, force 30+ ridiculous genders on you.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

They also gave Obama a Nobel prize for doing nothing, then regretted giving him the award:

Nobel secretary regrets Obama peace prize

Geir LundestadImage copyrightGETTY IMAGES Image captionGeir Lundestad stepped down in 2014 as secretary of the Nobel committee

Awarding the Nobel Peace Prize to US President Barack Obama in 2009 failed to achieve what the committee hoped it would, its ex-secretary has said.

Geir Lundestad told the AP news agency that the committee hoped the award would strengthen Mr Obama.

Instead, the decision was met with criticism in the US. Many argued he had not had any impact worthy of the award.

Mr Lundestad, writing in his memoir, Secretary of Peace, said even Mr Obama himself had been surprised.

"No Nobel Peace Prize ever elicited more attention than the 2009 prize to Barack Obama," Mr Lundestad writes.

"Even many of Obama's supporters believed that the prize was a mistake," he says. "In that sense the committee didn't achieve what it had hoped for".

US President Barack Obama holds his Nobel Peace Prize next to Chairman of the Norwegian Nobel Committee, Thorbjoern Jagland, in Oslo - 10 December 2009Image copyrightAFP Image captionMr Obama was presented the award by committee chairman Thorbjorn Jagland

He also reveals that Mr Obama considered not going to pick up the award in Norway's capital, Oslo.

His staff enquired whether other winners had skipped the ceremony but found this has happened only on rare occasions, such as when dissidents were held back by their governments.

"In the White House they quickly realised that they needed to travel to Oslo," Mr Lundestad wrote.

Mr Lundestad served as the committee's influential, but non-voting, secretary from 1990 to 2015.

He has broken with the tradition of the secretive committee, whose members rarely discuss proceedings.

No wait until they give it to Greta....

9BD76A39-034D-492B-B0D5-D20B751B972E.jpeg

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Leftards:   Conservatives are fascist.

Also leftards: We want race based population control, to take your guns, control your HC, control education, control energy, control means of production, force 30+ ridiculous genders on you.

I still don’t understand how the term “fascism” is firmly planted on the right for liberals.  They check all the little definitive boxes with what they are doing.  I guess they choose not to acknowledge.

1 minute ago, Poncho said:

Man!  Her 15 minutes of fame only lasted about two.  I guess the liberal antics using a child failed again.  Oh well.  They’ll come up with another scheme full of fail soon enough.  They are really good at doing that!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, irv said:

It's unbelievable, isn't it!! Never in my life...............

These are the ones the wolves love. Imagine being so ignorant and stupid that you believe everything that is spewed to you. :crazy:

sheeple6.png

climmity6.jpg

Yet you willingly believe scientists hired by the Koch brothers. 

37 minutes ago, Poncho said:

How stupid do you have to be to think the offensive part of Don Cherry’s rant was you people.  Instead of You people that come here. 

Not that the majority on here mind people falsely accusing immigrants. But it shows how stupid you are. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yet you willingly believe scientists hired by the Koch brothers. 

So anyone who, including the thousands of scientists who disagree with MMGW, are all funded by the Koch brothers? Tell me, Kevvy, are you really this ignorant, naive and gullible or are your posts just an attention grabbing scheme so you can, somehow, in that twisted, messed up brain of your's, feel good about yourself? :dunno: Tell me again, what is the climate emergency here in Canada, in your own words? 

climity5.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How stupid do you have to be to think the offensive part of Don Cherry’s rant was you people.  Instead of You people that come here. 

Not that the majority on here mind people falsely accusing immigrants. But it shows how stupid you are. 

It was an old pic of Greta I posted.....but your reply was retarded enough; ....and what the fuck do you care you are just old grumpy fuck

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Poncho said:

It was an old pic of Greta I posted.....but your reply was retarded enough; ....and what the fuck do you care you are just old grumpy fuck

I wish more Canadians were like Don cherry, willing to speak the truth. Instead you have a bunch of triggered snowflakes like Barbie beta who are perpetually offended. 😢

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I still don’t understand how the term “fascism” is firmly planted on the right for liberals.  They check all the little definitive boxes with what they are doing.  I guess they choose not to acknowledge.

Man!  Her 15 minutes of fame only lasted about two.  I guess the liberal antics using a child failed again.  Oh well.  They’ll come up with another scheme full of fail soon enough.  They are really good at doing that!

You can stop being afraid of little Greta. 
She’s not worried about your lifestyle. 

No airplane flights, scared to sleep away from home, spends all day in the basement on the computer. Hell you never even sled more than 1/2 hour from home.  If your power was supplied by green energy she’d send you a Christmas card on recycled paper  :lol2:

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The majority of Canadians are smart enough to believe that we have to act on mmgw. Hell even the riding that was dumb enough to vote for Andrew Scheer knows it. 

https://www.macleans.ca/society/environment/canadians-in-every-riding-support-climate-change-action/

...and canadians in every riding do not support government taxes for no good reason. Sheep are smarter than those that think giving government money and destroying the economy will save us.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

...and canadians in every riding do not support government taxes for no good reason. Sheep are smarter than those that think giving government money and destroying the economy will save us.

No backlash against carbon taxes in the places that implemented them. You are just too dumb to read. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

No backlash against carbon taxes in the places that implemented them. You are just too dumb to read. 

You are so stupid you believe those lies. The liberals have you fooled, just like the pope used suck people in to pay for salvation. You willingly pay to be saved. Hahaha, what a bunch of morons.

• Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You can stop being afraid of little Greta. 
She’s not worried about your lifestyle. 

No airplane flights, scared to sleep away from home, spends all day in the basement on the computer. Hell you never even sled more than 1/2 hour from home.  If your power was supplied by green energy she’d send you a Christmas card on recycled paper  :lol2:

What in the fuck?  Dude, go pick up your brain matter.  It’s back the curb.  :lol:

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

You are so stupid you believe those lies. The liberals have you fooled, just like the pope used suck people in to pay for salvation. You willingly pay to be saved. Hahaha, what a bunch of morons.

49AD2E7F-443E-4A7B-A3E3-564025CE7F2B.jpeg

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Derp Derp “it’s back the curb”. :lol:

It’s amazing how you, Tools and MC just love being the kicking stump in here as you all continue to flail around like you are somehow winning.

Dorks.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

The majority of Canadians are smart enough to believe that we have to act on mmgw. Hell even the riding that was dumb enough to vote for Andrew Scheer knows it. 

https://www.macleans.ca/society/environment/canadians-in-every-riding-support-climate-change-action/

Barb, you don't do a thing to support climate change but post stuff here for a reaction and argument..We went over this 2 weeks ago.. Remember "you're waiting for the right time" :lol:

Proved again you're a lying hack who could give two shits about it because again, you do nothing..What a pile of lying shit you are..

:true:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Barb, you don't do a thing to support climate change but post stuff here for a reaction and argument..We went over this 2 weeks ago.. Remember "you're waiting for the right time" :lol:

Proved again you're a lying hack who could give two shits about it because again, you do nothing..What a pile of lying shit you are..

:true:

Nothing big. But we average one bag of garbage per month,  we recycle and compost, cut back on red meat. 
The carbon offsets are a stopgap measure until solar or a heat pump makes sense. 

Voting green is not in my financial interest but I’ve done that two elections running.  If I was selfish I’d say fuck the planet and keep voting conservative.

Actually I’m not sure that is true. Scheer and Ford aren’t fiscal conservatives they’d run up our deficit like Trump has. So that wouldn’t be in my best interest. Lower taxes don’t mean shit when you know you’ll have to pay it all back with interest. 

Specially seeing Drug Ford tearing down windmills for a couple of hundred million or spending 30 million fighting a carbon tax that works. Even though 60% of the Province agrees with the tax. He’s just  stupid like you. 

19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nothing big. But we average one bag of garbage per month,  we recycle and compost, cut back on red meat. 
The carbon offsets are a stopgap measure until solar or a heat pump makes sense. 

Voting green is not in my financial interest but I’ve done that two elections running.  If I was selfish I’d say fuck the planet and keep voting conservative.

Actually I’m not sure that is true. Scheer and Ford aren’t fiscal conservatives they’d run up our deficit like Trump has. So that wouldn’t be in my best interest. Lower taxes don’t mean shit when you know you’ll have to pay it all back with interest. 

Specially seeing Drug Ford tearing down windmills for a couple of hundred million or spending 30 million fighting a carbon tax that works. Even though 60% of the Province agrees with the tax. He’s just  stupid like you. 

And there you have it folks, Barb recycles to save the environment.. something we have all done for 40 years..:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

We just burn everything, I like warm weather, want more. :haha:

12 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

We just burn everything, I like warm weather, want more. :haha:

I understand why you want to believe pseudo science sites instead of NASA. You have Grandkids. If you believed the Respected scientists instead of the oil industry, you would feel guilty. Now you can pretend you don’t know. You can blame the scientists for not making it 100% crystal clear. 90% of scientists just want enough for you. Great plan. 

31 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

And there you have it folks, Barb recycles to save the environment.. something we have all done for 40 years..:lol:

Weird that you would only choose one thing. You have become more dishonest and irrational the more you love Trump. 
Poor little fella.