Check your account email address ×

UN report on climate change

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Weird that you would only choose one thing. You have become more dishonest and irrational the more you love Trump. 
Poor little fella. 

Well the only other thing to comment on that you mentioned in the post was about your countries politics?? Why would I comment about that?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well the only other thing to comment on that you mentioned in the post was about your countries politics?? Why would I comment about that?

Recycling is the only thing you could understand. :lol:  

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Recycling is the only thing you could understand. :lol:  

No, the rest of the paragraphs were all your opinion on your countries political position.. It's pretty much right there to read..

First paragraph was you saying you're really doing nothing for what you "support" , 2nd one was your justification of doing nothing for what you "support".

All the rest was your political opinion showing what a moron you are..

I mean it's right there plane as day, you're a fucking loser..

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nothing big. But we average one bag of garbage per month,  we recycle and compost, cut back on red meat. 
The carbon offsets are a stopgap measure until solar or a heat pump makes sense. 

Voting green is not in my financial interest but I’ve done that two elections running.  If I was selfish I’d say fuck the planet and keep voting conservative.

Actually I’m not sure that is true. Scheer and Ford aren’t fiscal conservatives they’d run up our deficit like Trump has. So that wouldn’t be in my best interest. Lower taxes don’t mean shit when you know you’ll have to pay it all back with interest. 

Specially seeing Drug Ford tearing down windmills for a couple of hundred million or spending 30 million fighting a carbon tax that works. Even though 60% of the Province agrees with the tax. He’s just  stupid like you. 

:lmao:Recycle and cut back on red meat.

when-you-do-literally-nothing-in-the-group-project-and-39744917.png

• Thanks 2

Nothing big. But we average one bag of garbage per month,  we recycle and compost, cut back on red meat. 
The carbon offsets are a stopgap measure until solar or a heat pump makes sense. 

Voting green is not in my financial interest but I’ve done that two elections running.  If I was selfish I’d say fuck the planet and keep voting conservative.

Actually I’m not sure that is true. Scheer and Ford aren’t fiscal conservatives they’d run up our deficit like Trump has. So that wouldn’t be in my best interest. Lower taxes don’t mean shit when you know you’ll have to pay it all back with interest. 

Specially seeing Drug Ford tearing down windmills for a couple of hundred million or spending 30 million fighting a carbon tax that works. Even though 60% of the Province agrees with the tax. He’s just  stupid like you. 

What does your business produce?

Ok you post pretty much constant bullshit and claim opinion and prediction as fact because you like it's pretty colour but Ford or anyone anywhere is tearing windmills down ?!?! Do you hear yourself you stupid Fuck ? What fn windmills are being torn down and how the fuck does saving taxpayers 30 million in Carbon Taxes equate to "spending 30 million to fight Carbon Tax" ?? Holy Fak it's not Revenue when Taxpayers Pay it with after Tax Income. Thankfully most of what you post is lost by how you carry yourself as a completely arrogant offensive asshole but if you honestly believe yourself you are one Delusional Dude and a Fool. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

Ok you post pretty much constant bullshit and claim opinion and prediction as fact because you like it's pretty colour but Ford or anyone anywhere is tearing windmills down ?!?! Do you hear yourself you stupid Fuck ? What fn windmills are being torn down and how the fuck does saving taxpayers 30 million in Carbon Taxes equate to "spending 30 million to fight Carbon Tax" ?? Holy Fak it's not Revenue when Taxpayers Pay it with after Tax Income. Thankfully most of what you post is lost by how you carry yourself as a completely arrogant offensive asshole but if you honestly believe yourself you are one Delusional Dude and a Fool. 

He's a hypocrite.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He's a hypocrite...........

..............and a couple sandwiches short of a picnic.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

a carbon tax that works. :lol: 

aren't you precious. :lol: 

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Tinker said:

Damn.  :groin: