Check your account email address ×

Let's spend analers money!!!11

f7ben

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

You can't really tell from the pics. I wondered if it was a typo.

That’s what I’d think.  Or seller is a retard?

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

pro x also came with that track.  

Seems odd to me for a trail sled.  Still, it’s a good track depending on what you are doing with it.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

That’s what I’d think.  Or seller is a retard?

Seems odd to me for a trail sled.  Still, it’s a good track depending on what you are doing with it.  

I'm guessing typo or seller is retard

Just now, DriftBusta said:

SRX is a Corvette.  Thats a bump sled with an ugly ass end.  If he’s already got an Assault, I don’t see the point.

Srx is a drag sled, xcr is a big bump but it fucking carves like no other. Corvette for sure. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

SRX is a Corvette.  Thats a bump sled with an ugly ass end.  If he’s already got an Assault, I don’t see the point.

No....a pro-x was a bump and jump sled.

The xcr is low slung and useless offtraill. I have riden and owned the scaffold. Why are you trying to tell me what it is :lol:

Edited by f7ben

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Srx is a drag sled, xcr is a big bump but it fucking carves like no other. Corvette for sure. 

Ok.  Its been so long since that was my main kind of riding I guess I just don’t get the attraction.  And if I did, it would be a 850 Doo XRS Shorty or Renegade anyways.  :dunno: 

• Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Ok.  Its been so long since that was my main kind of riding I guess I just don’t get the attraction.  And if I did, it would be a 850 Doo XRS Shorty or Renegade anyways.  :dunno: 

Nope. That thing will slay the xrs/renegade on the trails. The skidoos are more comfy tho. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

The xcr is capable on bombed out trails but it just rails smooth trail. That rear skid is about useless offtrail though

1 minute ago, thewayout said:

Anyone want to buy my XRS 850? :lol: 

I need to get back on an XCR.  Best trail sled ever made, IMO.  

I'd be interested in the XRS if you decide to bail before season

Just now, f7ben said:

I'd be interested in the XRS if you decide to bail before season

I may ride the G4 one year and snowcheck an XCR this spring.  Seems to make the most sense at the moment.  I just spent about $1000 on new extras for the XRS, i might as well enjoy them a little bit. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Nope. That thing will slay the xrs/renegade on the trails. The skidoos are more comfy tho. 

I’d disagree, but understand everyone has an opinion.  Yes I’ve ridden a couple of them.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I’d disagree, but understand everyone has an opinion.  Yes I’ve ridden a couple of them.

I have never ridden a sled that handles as well as that pro xc. It's stupid looking for sure but for what it does it does better than anything else imo. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I have never ridden a sled that handles as well as that pro xc. It's stupid looking for sure but for what it does it does better than anything else imo. 

This is a hideous idea. If you are going to keep a sled in my building, it has to be something I want to ride when your aren’t around.:read:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

This is a hideous idea. If you are going to keep a sled in my building, it has to be something I want to ride when your aren’t around.:read:

I'm not keeping shit in your building, Fred.