Check your account email address ×

No your 800 ctec cant do that!

Anler

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Damn.....slightly modded poo 850 would be right with a winder in 1000' and would absolutely stomp the balls off a tuned 900t. All in the best chassis ever built

Ha ha ha ha ha . I love my two strokes but no 850 is running with a sidewinder. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Of course

My SRX was a rocket. I was shocked at how fast it was in stock form. I don’t know if these sleds can hang with a winder with good traction even in stock form. On a cold day a stock wider is making close to 20 hp more 

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

My SRX was a rocket. I was shocked at how fast it was in stock form. I don’t know if these sleds can hang with a winder with good traction even in stock form. On a cold day a stock wider is making close to 20 hp more 

Winder is making less than 200hp no matter the day

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Winder is making less than 200hp no matter the day

The thing is even though dynotech is laughable with hp numbers they show the sidewinder at as much as 205 to 210 hp. Thats 15 to 20 hp More than this sled at 190. I would say they all read high

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The thing is even though dynotech is laughable with hp numbers they show the sidewinder at as much as 205 to 210 hp. Thats 15 to 20 hp More than this sled at 190. I would say they all read high

Show me run duration and boost levels on those dyno sheets. The ecu allows a short duration boost spike and then reels the boost back down. All these companies were putting out bullshit numbers

• Like 1

17 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You ever let it stretch its legs out on good ice?  Gotta believe it should do 125ish stock.  Hell my old Apex would go 120 in primo conditions.  Never had my XF1100 turbo more than 110, which disapointed me.  

• Like 1

I would love that to be true. Are you talking about a stock sidewinder?

No fucking way an 800 or 850 anything is gonna hang with a Sidewinder/SRX/Thundercat, all things being equal.

Imma get a thundercat someday. I hear they’re pretty wicked. The 1100T never turned my crank at all 

1 hour ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

Imma get a thundercat someday. I hear they’re pretty wicked. The 1100T never turned my crank at all 

I’ve had a few offers over the years by turbo tards to jump on their machine and giv’r.  Straightlining isn’t my thing so, I always take a rain check.  One of these times, I’m gonna do it.  I’m sure it’s unvelievably impressive.  Some of these machines are just plain ridiculously modded too.  I don’t even know what half of it means!  :lol:

8 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

On a lake, no. In the trails , absolutely they will

On a lake is what I meant.   My cat turbo was a beast to manhandle on a twisty trail, the torque will wear you down compared to a 600 or 800. :bc: 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Anler said:

The durability is fine but I agree with you, I would never get a first year anything. 

:lol: I’m not even on Polaris discussion forums and I’ve heard people talk about issues. And it’s only been out 1 season so I doubt anyone has even put 5k miles on one yet.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

:lol: I’m not even on Polaris discussion forums and I’ve heard people talk about issues. And it’s only been out 1 season so I doubt anyone has even put 5k miles on one yet.

There were some initial issues with early builds. Havent heard of any real failures since then and they were all sold with 4 year engine warranties. Hopefully it's a good motor

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There were some initial issues with early builds. Havent heard of any real failures since then and they were all sold with 4 year engine warranties. Hopefully it's a good motor

Anyone here who had issues got a 5th year warranty and 750 polaris accessories.   Was told some guys pull the oil line off to get the extras...