Check your account email address ×

No your 800 ctec cant do that!

Anler

39 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

:lol: I’m not even on Polaris discussion forums and I’ve heard people talk about issues. And it’s only been out 1 season so I doubt anyone has even put 5k miles on one yet.

5500 on a buddies and 3000 on mine. Should be real stout with the upgrades. :bc:

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

5500 on a buddies and 3000 on mine. Should be real stout with the upgrades. :bc:

I'm still trying to talk myself outta pulling the trigger on this xcr... :lol:

Screenshot_20191115-204548.png

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve had a few offers over the years by turbo tards to jump on their machine and giv’r.  Straightlining isn’t my thing so, I always take a rain check.  One of these times, I’m gonna do it.  I’m sure it’s unvelievably impressive.  Some of these machines are just plain ridiculously modded too.  I don’t even know what half of it means!  :lol:

I have been on a few full mod 1100 drag sleds 1 world record setter . I will say every time I have been excited and a bit nervous when on the line getting ready to giver he'll. 

more so that I don't flip it over off the line and have to stroke a check for more than all my sleds and trailers combined 

40 minutes ago, Anler said:

You got any ceramic bearings in those?

I wish, not my sled.  If there are better bearings to put in there, they’re in there.  This guy has some direct Valcourt connections and always has some tricks up his sleeve.

37 minutes ago, bussman said:

I see you’ve been talking to Silverbacks. :news: 

Those look great btw. :bc: 

Yup.  We’re gonna be neighbors this year.  

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Thought you were swapping track wollie?

I went in a different direction.   1.75x16 and geared down 1 tooth.  Silverbacks is building his annual speed racer. 

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I wish, not my sled.  If there are better bearings to put in there, they’re in there.  This guy has some direct Valcourt connections and always has some tricks up his sleeve.

Yup.  We’re gonna be neighbors this year.  

I went in a different direction.   1.75x16 and geared down 1 tooth.  Silverbacks is building his annual speed racer. 

Ahhh.....that was silverbacks...copy

16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I have been on a few full mod 1100 drag sleds 1 world record setter . I will say every time I have been excited and a bit nervous when on the line getting ready to giver he'll. 

more so that I don't flip it over off the line and have to stroke a check for more than all my sleds and trailers combined 

This is my buddy’s nephew. Watch the second run at 191.15. Probably 70k plus into this sled. The driver Flyin’ Ryan is 15. Sick.

Edited by Edmo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

This is my buddy’s nephew. Watch the second run at 191.15. Probably 70k plus into this sled. The driver Flyin’ Ryan is 15. Sick.

Just curious.

Lets say I drop 75g's on a sled like above and go and win some races on it.

What do they pay?

Around here, I don't think it is that much and if you have top speed of the day, it may be a few hundred extra.

14 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Just curious.

What do they pay?

Around here, I don't think it is that much and if you have top speed of the day, it may be a few hundred extra.

I doubt there is any money in snowmobile racing. 

16 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Just curious.

What do they pay?

You ain't making anything. Like eagle beak said, you'd be lucky to cover your expenses. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

I doubt there is any money in snowmobile racing. 

Yeah I doubt it....there is a local guy named Denny Mousseau that used to race a lot and still may and from talking to him it wasn't very lucrative even with a little help from D&D.