Check your account email address ×

Why Is ‘Gym Jordon’ Trending on Twitter?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

There is more evidence pointing to Trump partying with Epstein. 

Funny how hearsay is fine when unnamed sources talk about Bill with Epstein. But Trumpkins are crying “hearsay “ during the impeachment proceedings.  

It’s also a little strange that they fixate on a whistleblower when Trump and Gulliani already admitted the whisleblowers claims. 

On the first bold there really isn't,..I mean, court documents naming and showing Bill, flight logs, again legal documents Trump isn't mentioned in the investigation by the fbi at all either? But Bill Clinton is, shit, Epstein's right hand lady was at Chelsea Clinton's wedding...lol..Kinda hard to deny the relationship when they are invited to your daughters wedding..Right??

On the second bold, the unnamed sources are the FBI, the FAA..Thes are federal documents..I mean not exactly some fly by night CNN reporter suffering from TDS..

So yeah, before you get all tipsy on the wine tonight and look even more stupid than usual do a little research..:bc:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I haven't and I find that concerning.  Most can be correct at least sometimes by just guessing.  It's clear he is tied in and tied up by his fake news sources and some identity of being "intellectually elite" about it all.

What's nice about that is, apparently, you never have to admit you are/were wrong.  Look at MC.  He's clearly at the pinnacle of intellectual eliteness here.  :lol: 

Vince hasn’t had a thought of his own since the “ Brother Hood “ took over his daddy’s company 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

On the first bold there really isn't,..I mean, court documents naming and showing Bill, flight logs, again legal documents Trump isn't mentioned in the investigation by the fbi at all either? But Bill Clinton is, shit, Epstein's right hand lady was at Chelsea Clinton's wedding...lol..Kinda hard to deny the relationship when they are invited to your daughters wedding..Right??

On the second bold, the unnamed sources are the FBI, the FAA..Thes are federal documents..I mean not exactly some fly by night CNN reporter suffering from TDS..

So yeah, before you get all tipsy on the wine tonight and look even more stupid than usual do a little research..:bc:

Poor Barbie 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

So Epstein wasn’t invited, but his female friend was.  Ok. So this makes Bill a horrible person. Agreed.  Now Trump partied with him too.  
Yet the Trumpkins ignore that. How convenient. 

was Hillary accused of being a Pedo?  Did she party with him on the island?

Derp Derp  

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

The more Barb posts the more I start to miss Slinger. 

Slinger was a fun dude who could laugh at himself. Barb is just a bitter fool.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Exactly! Just all around better compared to this person stinking up the joint we have now. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

So Epstein wasn’t invited, but his female friend was.  Ok. So this makes Bill a horrible person. Agreed.  Now Trump partied with him too.  
Yet the Trumpkins ignore that. How convenient. 

was Hillary accused of being a Pedo?  Did she party with him on the island?

Derp Derp  

Oh I don't know if he was or wasn't invited, I wasn't privy to the guest list for some reason..But the photo of her is again readily available, also photos of her with Bill at various times and places..

It's odd you're like defending Bill??

Do you not think Bill and Epstein were like pretty damn good friends? I mean they literally traveled the world together on a plane for 3 solid years, documented on FAA flight logs which the FBI had a warrant for..

Hillary?? No, she's just a bitter old lady married to Chester the molester who can't let go being a 2 time loser..

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I liked slinger, apparently we live in the same Town, I should shoot him a message..Wonder how he is doing..He had that heart surgery thing and then I think his daughter was getting married...Slinger was funny

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I liked slinger, apparently we live in the same Town, I should shoot him a message..Wonder how he is doing..He had that heart surgery thing and then I think his daughter was getting married...Slinger was funny

He wasn’t perpetually angry like the couple left wing stooges we have running around now trying to hold his water before they have a nervous breakdown 

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh I don't know if he was or wasn't invited, I wasn't privy to the guest list for some reason..But the photo of her is again readily available, also photos of her with Bill at various times and places..

It's odd you're like defending Bill??

Do you not think Bill and Epstein were like pretty damn good friends? I mean they literally traveled the world together on a plane for 3 solid years, documented on FAA flight logs which the FBI had a warrant for..

Hillary?? No, she's just a bitter old lady married to Chester the molester who can't let go being a 2 time loser..

Bill is a piece of shit. 
Trump is just as bad maybe worse.  
More women accused Trump of rape. 
Trump was accused of rape by his own wife. Trump wouldn’t shut up about dating his own daughter. 

Bill wasn’t on the ticket. 
Trump was.  

Everytime someone points out what a POS Trump is you little Trumpkins get triggered. 

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

When have you admitted you were wrong?

Trump lies about so many things and you keep making excuses. 

You are so unaware. You actually claimed to be a great judge of character the same day you admitted one wife cuckholded you and the other hid a drug habit. Were you in a coma at the time you clueless cunt?

It was a simple question, are you too afraid to answer?.  If he’s not convicted by the senate and if he gets re elected, I expect an apology.  If I’m wrong I’ll apologize to you.  Not about what you think are excuses or lies.  Stay focused.   Random question....kind of a hunch....and since we’re talking about wives.....does yours even shave her legs?  :dunno: 

• Haha 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Bill is a piece of shit. 
Trump is just as bad maybe worse.  
More women accused Trump of rape. 
Trump was accused of rape by his own wife. Trump wouldn’t shut up about dating his own daughter. 

Bill wasn’t on the ticket. 
Trump was.  

Everytime someone points out what a POS Trump is you little Trumpkins get triggered. 

Look man, you damn well know his wife  said that and then later admitted making it up..Again that's frigging court documented...

I'm done, you obviously just want to argue and tell half truths..

But on the second bold, Don't you think a "Trumpkin being triggered" is kinda more like you?? I mean I certainly never have and I don't think anyone else has started a daily thread on how great Trump is and kept it up every day for what? 2 months!?..Doesn't that seem more triggered?? And like odd, especially if it was someone from another country??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It was a simple question, are you too afraid to answer?.  If he’s not convicted by the senate and if he gets re elected, I expect an apology.  If I’m wrong I’ll apologize to you.  Not about what you think are excuses or lies.  Stay focused.   Random question....kind of a hunch....and since we’re talking about wives.....does yours even shave her legs?  :dunno: 

I will be surprised if he get convicted by the Senate. The Republicans are far too crooked. 

Yes she does. They are mighty fine. She works out a lot now that we have so much spare time. Over 30 years marriage, no cheating or drug problems either. You?

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I will be surprised if he get convicted by the Senate. The Republicans are far too crooked. 

Yes she does. They are mighty fine. She works out a lot now that we have so much spare time. Over 30 years marriage, no cheating or drug problems either. You?

Nock the wife stuff off..A POS does that..You started it earlier, I would have thought you would have edited it by now realizing your stupidity and pettiness..

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Slinger was very entertaining,  didn't agree with 95% of what he posted but I liked the guy and miss his bitter rants....hope he comes back someday:bc:

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Why do you have so much spare time now?:lol:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Well she obviously wears the pants in the family if your insecurity and overcompensation are any indication....

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Nock the wife stuff off..A POS does that..You started it earlier, I would have thought you would have edited it by now realizing your stupidity and pettiness..

Eat a dick Princess.  He started it and went full retard, he deserves it. 

Now get back to arguing politics even though you claim you never do. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Well she obviously wears the pants in the family if your insecurity and overcompensation are any indication....

Hey look, it’s Ward fucking cleaver. Are you intimidated by women wearing pants?:lol: