Check your account email address ×

Impeachment hearings.

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So prove your innocence or we'll find you guilty? Seems a little back asswards 

This is how the dems want it.  You must prove your innocence.  Anyone that believes this should NOT be in politics and this is the leader of the liberal party.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Think about what is finally being said (and agreed to) here with the left:

Second hand hearsay is enough for a guilty conviction and, you have to prove your own innocence if you are convicted.

Hitler was a fucking amateur.

Who in their right mind would want anyone close to a public office that thinks like they do?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

So Schiff has said a few times now that he does not know who the original whistle blower is anyone buying that story?

fuck no

I don't believe one word from that pencil necked geek

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

So Schiff has said a few times now that he does not know who the original whistle blower is anyone buying that story?

Fuck no

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

fuck no

I don't believe one word from that pencil necked geek

x2

I'd like to see someone smash that little faggots face in with the butt stock of an AR :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Just watched Kellyanne Conway on CNN with Wolf Blitzer. I'm so sick of Trump defenders!! She wouldn't shut the fuck up!!!

She and Trump's kids can't seem to get it through their fukkin heads that people hate The Donald!!!

He insulted Mexicans

He insulted Muslims

He insulted women

He said women seeking abortion should be prosecuted!!! 

What the fuck does Kellyanne and Trump's kids expect!!! WHAT THE FUCK DOES SHE EXPECT!!!

Trump also called the media FAKE!! THE FAKE MEDIA!! What the fuck do they expect!!! Really!! 

Speak for yourself.  I don’t hate him, and love the fact that he’s shoving the shit right back in their faces.  I hate Washington and career politicians.  The only ones who’s panties are getting knotted are people who should be wearing panties anyways.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Pelosi, in presser right now, just said (and I’ll try to quote), “If the President has evidence that will prove his innocents, he should come forward with it...we haven’t seen anything.”

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!  So...

”Hearsay is more important than direct evidence” and “Guilty until proven innocent”.

GOT IT!  :thumbsup:

Yeah and the low intellects hang on her every word...it hurts my brain. :lol: 

18 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Sounds legit. :lol: 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Pelosi, in presser right now, just said (and I’ll try to quote), “If the President has evidence that will prove his innocents, he should come forward with it...we haven’t seen anything.”

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!  So...

”Hearsay is more important than direct evidence” and “Guilty until proven innocent”.

GOT IT!  :thumbsup:

Yeah, now anyone now to the left os Stalin must prove their innocence to the liberal star chamber

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Speak for yourself.  I don’t hate him, and love the fact that he’s shoving the shit right back in their faces.  I hate Washington and career politicians.  The only ones who’s panties are getting knotted are people who should be wearing panties anyways.

Yeah and the low intellects hang on her every word...it hurts my brain. :lol: 

Sounds legit. :lol: 

Hey, it ain't only me that criticizes Trump. Millions criticize him. He's way too mouthy. He could have done the same things, just not been so mouthy about it. 

I'm just trying to explain why he gets so much blow-back, and why Kellyanne and his kids are defending him 24/7. 

I actually do like some of his measures...economy, immigration, out of the ME. 

It's just nerve-wracking listening to his defenders 24/7. 

I still maintain that a good dem candidate could beat him. 

8 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Go play in traffic on a busy freeway , faggot :finger::finger3:

You're a FAGGON-DUPE!!!! Yes you are. I know you are, bitch faggot!!!  :bigfinger: Get out of here, go to the FAB FOUR GAY THREAD!!! GET OUT!!!!

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

It was awesome when the Republicans were trying to talk about the whistleblower and they offered to let Trump sit down and testify.

Imagine the betting on that testimony.    Would anyone bet that Trump could last more than 5 minutes without committing perjury?

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It was awesome when the Republicans were trying to talk about the whistleblower and they offered to let Trump sit down and testify.

Imagine the betting on that testimony.    Would anyone bet that Trump could last more than 5 minutes without committing perjury?

It would not matter.  The media would convince you and many others that in private under an anonymous source that he did.  Dems now think you must prove your innocence instead of the other way around.  And you are for that.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Just watched Kellyanne Conway on CNN with Wolf Blitzer. I'm so sick of Trump defenders!! She wouldn't shut the fuck up!!!

She and Trump's kids can't seem to get it through their fukkin heads that people hate The Donald!!!

He insulted Mexicans

He insulted Muslims

He insulted women

He said women seeking abortion should be prosecuted!!! 

What the fuck does Kellyanne and Trump's kids expect!!! WHAT THE FUCK DOES SHE EXPECT!!!

Trump also called the media FAKE!! THE FAKE MEDIA!! What the fuck do they expect!!! Really!! 

Thats rich coming from a old racist, homophobe like you.   :lmao:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Go play in traffic on a busy freeway , faggot :finger::finger3:

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Thats rich coming from a old racist, homophobe like you.   :lmao:

I wish I was 25 so I could clothesline you little bastids. That was my most massive pythonian guns era. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I wish I was 25 so I could clothesline you little bastids. That was my most massive pythonian guns era. 

I wish I was 8 then so it would have been a fair fight.   

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Suddenly after years you’re concerned about lies, :lol:

• Haha 1