Check your account email address ×

The article might as well just be titled "Woolie is the dumbest used car salesman ever"

f7ben

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, ask Kivvie, he seems to know where I live and what I do. 

Cardboard box!! :lol:

Well you're the one who wanted us to guess the value of your Fidelity account. How will we know who guesses the closest if you don't tell us the answer. 

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well you're the one who wanted us to guess the value of your Fidelity account. How will we know who guesses the closest if you don't tell us the answer. 

OK, I take it back, I ain't got shit. :nea:

3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I cant do reality tv, there isn't much real in any of them.

Agreed. I watched one where a guy shoot's a fox and goes to retrieve it right away. They show him throwing it in a sleigh and it's stiff as a board. Ya OK, it just stiffened up in seconds.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Shifty said:

I like forged in fire.  Pretty cool show

Being a knife guy I watch that occasionally but I'm convinced sooner or later it will be proven fraudulent somehow.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Being a knife guy I watch that occasionally but I'm convinced sooner or later it will be proven fraudulent somehow.

I hope not.  I’ve priced out little forges a bunch of times. 

6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

so there you go lying again.  She bought you the house in Feb,  you change jobs in October.    Had you actually changed jobs then needed to buy I'd have said nothing because you would be correct. Instead you came strutting around like your shit doesn;t stink bragging about the new housoe you were buying yourself.  Only way you have a couple hundred in equity is if it was gifted to you.   Market values in that area have not gone up by huge amounts and we know you didn't put down 200k of your own money on it.   

The biggest POS on this site is you,  always the victim and never willing to take responsibility for your part in any conflict.  

I’m not sure what it more ridiculous and pathetic, just how invested you are in telling this bullshit story about me, or how you have your nose buried in someone elses business, dates and all.  Fucking creepy ass shit right there. 

Bottom line is you came in here bragging, but are such a sensitive little girl you had to lash out in your low rent style when called on it.

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

He wasnt even a fucking cop.....he was a wannabe cop who couldnt cut it. The motherfucker is so dumb he puts rolled roofing down on his roofs. He also welches on bets and threatens to sue people like momo.

U build with 2x4s...faggot

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, ask Kivvie, he seems to know where I live and what I do. 

Cardboard box!! :lol:

Ur closer to a cardboard box then to a mansion ! So stop lying!!! 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Cept herpes, hepatitis and anal rash.

6 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

You forgot vaginal warts. :bc: 

6 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

That made me lol...sorry P..

HA!HA! If I was 25 your wives would kick you out of the house, for me!!!  

You skinny-armed faggots!!!