Check your account email address ×

If wikileaks does have a bombshell to make Hillary drop out what will be the excuse?

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yep, backs up what a lot of people said she acts like including those on her security detail.  

“Good morning, ma’am,” a member of the uniformed Secret Service once greeted Hillary Clinton.

“F*** off,” she replied.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/secret-service-agent-says-good/

Edited by ArcticCrusher

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

“Good morning, ma’am,” a member of the uniformed Secret Service once greeted Hillary Clinton.

“F*** off,” she replied.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/secret-service-agent-says-good/

The best part is the proof everything about her is true.  :thumb:

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I heard there is a Comcast e-mail somewhere :lol:

The nonsense and lies in his own words :news:

So youre voting for the lesser of two temperments? :lol:

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I heard there is a Comcast e-mail somewhere :lol:

The nonsense and lies in his own words :news:

Ooooof!  Hey Vince...this isn't very good for a "spin/deflect".  Not good at all.  :lol:

003.JPG

Edited by Zambroski

3 hours ago, Anler said:

This guy sounds like a robot but what do you say about her alleged "Temperment"?

This is awesome. Supposedly people in the media witnessed this huge meltdown from Clinton but not one cellphone recorded it. They thought of this by claiming no one can have a cellphone in here presence. Fucking hilarious. Trump supporters would believe this.

Edited by revkevsdi

6 hours ago, Anler said:

Right wing conspiracy?

Honestly I think she could be indicted at this point and would still win the election. She is not going to drop out and all of these fucking hacks are still going to vote for her.

Yep .  No minds will be changed over this

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Agreed.  All it does is add to her continued integrity, ethics and moral problems.  She'll end up being the most hated and mistrusted POTUS in history.  Should she win...(wink, wink).

6 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Completely bizarre to me. She represents the exact opposite of what these so called libs and Democrats are supposed to stand. Not to mention she is tied to all kinds of corruption  and they are STILL going to vote for her. And apparently defend her against accusations. Completely retarded. 

48 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

This is awesome. Supposedly people in the media witnessed this huge meltdown from Clinton but not one cellphone recorded it. They thought of this by claiming no one can have a cellphone in here presence. Fucking hilarious. Trump supporters would believe this.

Hate to say it , but I agree and was thinking something similar before I shut it off just past the halfway point .  If that really happened then it would have been at least audio recorded and sold for pretty handsome ransom .    Like her , I deem this one a Crock of Shit

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Completely bizarre to me. She represents the exact opposite of what these so called libs and Democrats are supposed to stand. Not to mention she is tied to all kinds of corruption  and they are STILL going to vote for her. And apparently defend her against accusations. Completely retarded. 

It's just completely insane .