Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

12 hours ago, revrnd said:

When the leader of a country goes on television and tells people they are welcome to waltz in across the border and we will feed and house you......well you know.

53 minutes ago, 02sled said:

the people in the border towns are already fed up with the constant flow of people walking into their communities.

The 1 report I saw on TV said in Emerson a 'refugee' was charged for assaulting a CBSA officer. Should be grounds for immediate depoetation.

How about we welcome them and say... we have a place in Canada for you. It's the city of Grise Fiord in Nunavut. Show them a few pictures, let them know summer temperatures can sometimes rise above freezing to 5°C and winter temperatures frequently drop to -50°C. Spring temperatures are more consistent throughout the territory, with average daytime highs between -20°C and -10°C. The cool days of spring in Nunavut have plenty of sunshine. From late March to the end of May, the sunlight reflected off the snow and ice can cause severe sunburn, so even though it may feel cold, using sunscreen lotion is advisable.

How long do you think they will stay. Some of these people have been found walking across the border in snow wearing shoes but no socks.

Give them a 100 acres of tundra to homestead on like the settlers of the 19th century? Probably not much different than trying to 'farm' in the sub-Sahara.

Edited by revrnd

So Trudeau says his father used his influence to get pot charges dropped for his late brother.

And he will help thise with charges now.

What a idiot!  But give him credit for buying votes whenever possible with our tax dollars as you know taxpayers will pay the bill.

13 minutes ago, Sksman said:

So Trudeau says his father used his influence to get pot charges dropped for his late brother.

And he will help thise with charges now.

What a idiot!  But give him credit for buying votes whenever possible with our tax dollars as you know taxpayers will pay the bill.

Rumor has it JT was a major pot head in his youth.  Big fucking surprise.

On 4/21/2017 at 11:58 AM, Boered said:

When the leader of a country goes on television and tells people they are welcome to waltz in across the border and we will feed and house you......well you know.

Hey, we are doing all we can to stop them too...trust me.  Or..........

We got rid of our idiot...when can you guys do the same?

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey, we are doing all we can to stop them too...trust me.  Or..........

We got rid of our idiot...when can you guys do the same?

We are fucked for a few more years 553 days to be exact. actually that is how long the faggot has been in, so we are fucked even longer than that...fuck fuck fucked.

Edited by Boered
-

18 hours ago, revrnd said:

20% tarriff on softwood lumber tweeted by Trump.

What we need to do is say ok Donald, there is now a 50% increase in hydro rates.

Fuck our government.  Justin Trudeau sent that Freeland tit down there to protect our interests and we get hit with Tarriffs.  

Why doesnt the Liberal government let everyone leave the lights on, businesses, home owners.  All Canadians.

Use up the excess cheaply sold to USA.  Fuck it who cares if we dont sell it to them at a loss.

Let Donald come back to us asking for a new deal.  

Put the Northeast USA in blackout while all lights in Canada stay on.

5 hours ago, Boered said:

We are fucked for a few more years 553 days to be exact. actually that is how long the faggot has been in, so we are fucked even longer than that...fuck fuck fucked.

Decided to do some reading up on what's going on up there.  I know it hasn't been all that good since Troody took office but....OH MY GOD.

Its similar to what happened here. About half of the population led by a corrupt and biased media fawning over an idiot leader and an inept administration.  Sounds like he's accomplished very little of what he promised, has done all he can to curtail growth, shit....your guys GDP is growing similar to what ours did during he obunga years...it's not.  WOW!  The liberal party way to do things I guess.  Oh, your trade deals are horrific!!!!!!!!  

Jesus man....I'd say we need a wall between our borders to stop what may be an influx of Canooks coming here.  But, leave it open, let people come in that want to succeed.  I guess Canada can become the Muslim, pot smoking utopia that Troody seems to be pushing for.  

Jesus Christ.....almost two years left?  Fuck.  Good luck man!

SMH.

A little over a year ago I had the option of a transfer from Toronto to Plano. My wife didn't want to move and I was on the fence. Oh well. Financially it would have been a fabulous deal. Paid 10% more and in US $'s. Buy a bigger house at a much lower cost than we sell in Toronto for and company covers all moving expenses. 

Hindsight is 20 20. Trudope will ruin the country more than any other PM ever has

2 hours ago, Sksman said:

20% tarriff on softwood lumber tweeted by Trump.

What we need to do is say ok Donald, there is now a 50% increase in hydro rates.

Fuck our government.  Justin Trudeau sent that Freeland tit down there to protect our interests and we get hit with Tarriffs.  

Why doesnt the Liberal government let everyone leave the lights on, businesses, home owners.  All Canadians.

Use up the excess cheaply sold to USA.  Fuck it who cares if we dont sell it to them at a loss.

Let Donald come back to us asking for a new deal.  

Put the Northeast USA in blackout while all lights in Canada stay on.

I guess her crying did not work, who would have guessed.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Decided to do some reading up on what's going on up there.  I know it hasn't been all that good since Troody took office but....OH MY GOD.

Its similar to what happened here. About half of the population led by a corrupt and biased media fawning over an idiot leader and an inept administration.  Sounds like he's accomplished very little of what he promised, has done all he can to curtail growth, shit....your guys GDP is growing similar to what ours did during he obunga years...it's not.  WOW!  The liberal party way to do things I guess.  Oh, your trade deals are horrific!!!!!!!!  

Jesus man....I'd say we need a wall between our borders to stop what may be an influx of Canooks coming here.  But, leave it open, let people come in that want to succeed.  I guess Canada can become the Muslim, pot smoking utopia that Troody seems to be pushing for.  

SMH.

I disagree with lots that all our governments do but looking at the facts of money and growth (all most care about) our growth has double since Trudeau entered and the forcast is looking very good according to BNN.  90% of workers got a 1.5% tax reduction.  Employment up.  World relations up.  I like most got a good return this year.

Going back to the 80's we had 4 governments including Trudeau, thats 2 Conservative and 2 Liberal.   The Cons had 310 billion and 155 billon added to the debt (67% of total debt,  the Liberals had lowered debt by near 100 billion running 8 balanced budgets in a row leaving a surplus of 13billion and now Trudeau who added 28billion so far.  Clearly the numbers speak for themselves unless you are in the Haters club which this site is clearly in. 

Under Harper we had the worst growth and economics record in the past 100 years yet Harper on this site was considered  the best ever :dunno:  

Our media is 100 times better than what the shit show you guys have in the US, CBC covers the government very well with non bias reporting.  All will disagree here but than again all the negative posts come from CBC sources.  They  do seem to fall over Trudope but that is because Harper was very bad with media similar to Donny where any negative is just FAKE NEWS.  If you watch THE NATIONAL and some other reporting news you will see negatives and positives for all governments.

This Muslim thing will not be going away any time soon in the next decades.  As the war on terror is a never ending war on an ideology, something you simply can't bomb out of the way.  If anything it will strengthen it.  

Ontario is due for a change and that will come next year....

If the Federal Conservatives have Kevin O'leary (little Donny) as their leader or even more so with Kelly , Trudeau will win with a landslde in 2019.

FAKE NEWS reports

Economists said that the stronger-than-anticipated third-quarter result, and especially the better-than-expected growth in September, may justify upward revisions to economic forecasts. The Bank of Canada’s official forecasts, last updated in October, call for an annualized growth pace of just 1.5 per cent in the fourth quarter, and annual growth of 1.1 per cent in 2016 and 2 per cent in 2017.

For the first time in ages, this sets the stage for broad-based upward revisions to Canada’s overall GDP growth rate, for both 2016 and perhaps 2017,” Mr. Porter argued.

sled season opens in 8 months

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I disagree with lots that all our governments do but looking at the facts of money and growth (all most care about) our growth has double since Trudeau entered and the forcast is looking very good according to BNN.  90% of workers got a 1.5% tax reduction.  Employment up.  World relations up.  I like most got a good return this year.

Going back to the 80's we had 4 governments including Trudeau, thats 2 Conservative and 2 Liberal.   The Cons had 310 billion and 155 billon added to the debt (67% of total debt,  the Liberals had lowered debt by near 100 billion running 8 balanced budgets in a row leaving a surplus of 13billion and now Trudeau who added 28billion so far.  Clearly the numbers speak for themselves unless you are in the Haters club which this site is clearly in. 

Under Harper we had the worst growth and economics record in the past 100 years yet Harper on this site was considered  the best ever :dunno:  

Our media is 100 times better than what the shit show you guys have in the US, CBC covers the government very well with non bias reporting.  All will disagree here but than again all the negative posts come from CBC sources.  They  do seem to fall over Trudope but that is because Harper was very bad with media similar to Donny where any negative is just FAKE NEWS.  If you watch THE NATIONAL and some other reporting news you will see negatives and positives for all governments.

This Muslim thing will not be going away any time soon in the next decades.  As the war on terror is a never ending war on an ideology, something you simply can't bomb out of the way.  If anything it will strengthen it.  

Ontario is due for a change and that will come next year....

If the Federal Conservatives have Kevin O'leary (little Donny) as their leader or even more so with Kelly , Trudeau will win with a landslde in 2019.

FAKE NEWS reports

Economists said that the stronger-than-anticipated third-quarter result, and especially the better-than-expected growth in September, may justify upward revisions to economic forecasts. The Bank of Canada’s official forecasts, last updated in October, call for an annualized growth pace of just 1.5 per cent in the fourth quarter, and annual growth of 1.1 per cent in 2016 and 2 per cent in 2017.

For the first time in ages, this sets the stage for broad-based upward revisions to Canada’s overall GDP growth rate, for both 2016 and perhaps 2017,” Mr. Porter argued.

sled season opens in 8 months

Wow, if only Obama added a similar amount of debt as Harper instead of the 10 trillion shit show his administration did.  Based on a similar economy Harper would have added 1.5 trillion.  

You are trying to illustrate a point to an American.:lol:

The CBC unbiased? That's a laugh of the day. The media couldn't hide their love of Trudeau. Soft questions at gatherings "Who's your favourite Avenger character?"

Friesen on Global National was just about wetting her panties in glee the day before the election.

25 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wow, if only Obama added a similar amount of debt as Harper instead of the 10 trillion shit show his administration did.  Based on a similar economy Harper would have added 1.5 trillion.  

You are trying to illustrate a point to an American.:lol:

USA has always owed the most of any country, what is your problem?  We are not the USA and never will be thankfully.

I posted the numbers, they don't lie.  You can make excuses all you want, it won't change the numbers.  You have stated money is your only concern, yet you cry all the time.  We all know Canada did well in 2008 but come on AC we dropped off the G7 map by 2014. 

If you didn't get a better tax return this year, you are lying or have a horrible accountant.  One or the other or possibly made more than 230k breaking point

15 minutes ago, revrnd said:

The CBC unbiased? That's a laugh of the day. The media couldn't hide their love of Trudeau. Soft questions at gatherings "Who's your favourite Avenger character?"

Friesen on Global National was just about wetting her panties in glee the day before the election.

You should try watching the news instead of getting your Rebel reports.  Plenty of negative and positive.  CBC is the only total non bias news in Canada.   Its what they do and what we pay for.  Post some of this bias reports you speak of constantly

You are an O'leary fan who feels cutting CBC tv will make Canada great again :lmao: 

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You should try watching the news instead of getting your Rebel reports.  Plenty of negative and positive.  CBC is the only total non bias news in Canada.   Its what they do and what we pay for.  Post some of this bias reports you speak of constantly

You are an O'leary fan who feels cutting CBC tv will make Canada great again :lmao: 

Um Yeah.

The Avenger comment in the Soo during the early days of the campaign was carried by all the networks. I am in no way an O'Leary fan, but think what you want.

I bet Global/Shaw & CTV/Bell would like the money the gov't shovels to the CBC. Since the 3 are all fighting for declining ad revenues.

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

SMH.

Yep, that pretty much nails it. Plus the ABC movement elected a bunch of incompetents that had never been involved in politics @ any level (See Window Washer).

I saw the Shiny Pony's comments about PET getting Sacha out of trouble. He didn't seemed troubled in the least about this 'privilege". Oh wait he did by saying marginalized members of society and lower income folks don't have this opportunity. What about Mr & Mrs Average Middle Class when 1 of their kids get in shit w/ the cops you asshole?

Edited by revrnd

3 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Um Yeah.

The Avenger comment in the Soo during the early days of the campaign was carried by all the networks. I am in no way an O'Leary fan, but think what you want.

I bet Global/Shaw & CTV/Bell would like the money the gov't shovels to the CBC. Since the 3 are all fighting for declining ad revenues.

They are welcome to do rural reporting but they won't.  Your idea is to cut off 1/2 of Canada for news and entertainment.  CBC radio is a great percent of the costs.  CBC tv does fine and creates some great shows, something none of the others do

You will vote O'leary if he wins the nod, i  have no doubts about that Kris.  You will vote conservative regardless of who wins the nod.