Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

I would think he was referring to his Intelligence he provided for the mission, and spoke in a 02sled way of making himself sound bigger.     He did receive Military Honours for that period of time.  But in no way Orchestrated it.

Poor choices and a lie I agree.

Might just be part of his culture group.  Know of a few just like him. 

All he would say was that anyone that had witnessed it, wouldn't be so chatty about it. 

We also knew that if Remembrance Day fell during the deer hunt, he wouldn't hunt.

Before this blew up, I wasn't impressed with him because of the way he appeared to 'sell his soul' when he entered politics. He had never been involved politics before, but the way he talks in circles when asked a question, reminds me of many politicians that have come and gone over the years. Sounded like a seasoned pol' & not a soldier.

18 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

That is true and the last to have this moral was Vietnam Vets.  I think that has a lot to do with how brutally violent those wars were.  Since 911 and even before with the Iraq invasion things have changed.

War is bad and should be sold as a last resort

It kind of reminds me of our government workers that frequent this site.

Tell us how much they do, howhard they work, how they earn their paycheck and then post here all day long.  LOL!!!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Sksman said:

It kind of reminds me of our government workers that frequent this site.

Tell us how much they do, howhard they work, how they earn their paycheck and then post here all day long.  LOL!!!

you should be more worried about AC wanting you to pay more with a lower dollar.   that affects you more than I do or ever could. 

but atleast the obsession continues.  you guys live in a small world. 

I owe you nothing nor anyone else here.  I can simply leave here and your life will still be exactly the same.  But than again you asked for my opinion, WHY?

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

you should be more worried about AC wanting you to pay more with a lower dollar.   that affects you more than I do or ever could. 

I owe you nothing nor anyone else here.  I can simply leave here and your life will still be exactly the same.  But than again you asked for my opinion, WHY?

Sorry fail, but a lower dollar helps Canadian business, creates jobs and best of all helps me.  Stop thinking about yourself and start taking one for the team. :lol:

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sorry fail, but a lower dollar helps Canadian business, creates jobs and best of all helps me.  Stop thinking about yourself and start taking one for the team. :lol:

I was thinking of SK who you said tough shit too if it is costing  him money. 

The high dollar kept Harper from 250b of debt instead of 155b

25 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

The low dollar helped side of the mouth as Canada's economy (Ontario) started to kick into gear.  Sorry but a lower dollar helps especially Ontario. 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The low dollar helped side of the mouth as Canada's economy (Ontario) started to kick into gear.  Sorry but a lower dollar helps especially Ontario. 

Sure it helps a few businesses, certainly not the other 90% of them.  Most businesses are retail stores, fast foods, carpet cleaning, deck building type businesses. None of these sell to the States.  Many of these have to buy some sort of american products, any business that imports from the states pays more.

All consumers pay more for almost everything - I wouldn't mind 0.90 for a dollar but I am used to 0.70

You could argue GDP growth

glad it works for you though, I can sleep at night now :lmao:

Edited by 1trailmaker

21 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I would think he was referring to his Intelligence he provided for the mission, and spoke in a 02sled way of making himself sound bigger.     He did receive Military Honours for that period of time.  But in no way Orchestrated it.

Poor choices and a lie I agree.

Sorry to say you are wrong as usual Fail. I haven't lied about what I have done or accomplished in my career like Sajjan did. Now your claim to fame career wise would be another mediocre civil servant with expertise at doing as little work as possible ripping off the taxpayers daily by spending a very large portion of your "work" day posting here.

21 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I agreed he lied - I have no idea what he was thinking

Don't confuse politicians with government workers, they are not the same nor do they work as hard daily giving services.  There is a reason we live in one of the best places on earth.

Lets wait to see how this plays out before we just call for firings.  Canada can fire them all in 3 years

:lol::lol:Like you work hard daily giving services. Where does posting on the forum fall into giving the public services or show in your job description?

19 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

What you owe us as taxpayers Fail is a full time job effort for a full time paycheque. Not a part time job effort for a full time paycheque. Typical libturd government employee sense of entitlement continues.

In Ontario, 21,168 establishments exported goods in 2015. Together, these establishments exported $186.3 billion of goods. The low Canadian $ makes their goods attractively priced in the international market.

The balance of trade is what will spell out whether the exchange rate is a net benefit to the Canadian markets.

Canada's trade balance posted a deficit of CAD 0.97 billion in February 2017, following a downwardly revised CAD 0.42 billion surplus in the previous month while market expected of a CAD 0.5 billion surplus. Exports were down 2.4 percent to CAD 44.3 billion on lower sales of farm, fishing and intermediate food products, aircraft and other transportation equipment and parts, and consumer goods. Imports increased 0.6 percent to CAD 46.3 billion, mainly due to higher purchases of special transactions trade, motor vehicles, and parts, and farm, fishing and intermediate food products. Balance of Trade in Canada averaged 1445.98 CAD Million from 1971 until 2017, reaching an all time high of 8524.80 CAD Million in January of 2001 and a record low of -4243.60 CAD Million in September of 2016.

14 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Fail, i want good Canadian jobs for people.  Not wasted government dollars on green energy and fluff.

As for your job, never have i said you should becfired or lose it.  What i continually state is government workers need to get with the times and become more productive.  Give taxpayers better value for their money.

I know that is completely against everything government workers are taught but its a sign of the times.

12 hours ago, Sksman said:

Fail, i want good Canadian jobs for people.  Not wasted government dollars on green energy and fluff.

As for your job, never have i said you should becfired or lose it.  What i continually state is government workers need to get with the times and become more productive.  Give taxpayers better value for their money.

I know that is completely against everything government workers are taught but its a sign of the times.

So Nurses should work harder?

Edited by 1trailmaker

13 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This what our economy strengths are right now.  So what do the Tards do?  Hit the only sector driving us.

original.jpg

what are  you going to complain about when in 2017 we will have, 1.9% growth.  Up from 0.9% in 2015.

As I stated earlier Trudeau's timing is perfect as we will continue to grow every year for the entire 4 year term.  I know you would still vote CPC but why?  if the economy grows every year,  more and more each years, would you not say that would be good governing? What  if the economy is better than the last 10 years was

for 8 years under Harper you complained about Liberal ONtario's growth, well lets just say you complained about everything.  AS soon as Brown is elected that will all change and you will switch to Trudeau.  You better hope he doesn't start hitting good numbers

you guys are classic

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/ottawa-drops-contentious-proposals-for-reforming-house-of-commons-rules/article34862021/

Government House leader Bardish Chagger has written to her opposition counterparts, announcing that she intends to proceed with only those reforms promised in the Liberal election platform —including having the prime minister answer all queries in one question period each week, as Justin Trudeau has already begun doing.

I guess the job of PM is now a part-time job. Heaven forbid he actually have to show up to collect his cheque.

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

what are  you going to complain about when in 2017 we will have, 1.9% growth.  Up from 0.9% in 2015.

As I stated earlier Trudeau's timing is perfect as we will continue to grow every year for the entire 4 year term.  I know you would still vote CPC but why?  if the economy grows every year,  more and more each years, would you not say that would be good governing? What  if the economy is better than the last 10 years was

for 8 years under Harper you complained about Liberal ONtario's growth, well lets just say you complained about everything.  AS soon as Brown is elected that will all change and you will switch to Trudeau.  You better hope he doesn't start hitting good numbers

you guys are classic

Its all relative Fail, 0.9% is good if the other G nations are putting out negative growth.  We are expected do so well under Trudeau and yet he is giving us massive deficits for the next 40 years.  I don't get it.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its all relative Fail, 0.9% is good if the other G nations are putting out negative growth.  We are expected do so well under Trudeau and yet he is giving us massive deficits for the next 40 years.  I don't get it.

40 years? wow that is a long time in office :lmao:lol

we just cheered 10 years of deficits as BEST EVER, and the 8 surpluses before that stated as over rated, I don't get it lol

we were last in the G7 in final years of Harper, now 4th and in 2017 will be 2nd.  Sunny Ways

Its going to be real hard to get rid of Trudeau when we are posting these numbers.

8 hours ago, revrnd said:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/ottawa-drops-contentious-proposals-for-reforming-house-of-commons-rules/article34862021/

I guess the job of PM is now a part-time job. Heaven forbid he actually have to show up to collect his cheque.

do you think the PM's job is just sitting in an office?  What is he doing when not in the office?  golfing......

so far WE are winning against Trump, keep it up

24 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

40 years? wow that is a long time in office :lmao:lol

we just cheered 10 years of deficits as BEST EVER, and the 8 surpluses before that stated as over rated, I don't get it lol

we were last in the G7 in final years of Harper, now 4th and in 2017 will be 2nd.  Sunny Ways

Its going to be real hard to get rid of Trudeau when we are posting these numbers.

Like I said, its all relative.  Fact is Canada did well against others for the past 20 years in managing its debt, Harper still reduced the debt to GDP while other countries continued to grow theirs.  I would give him good grades for steering Canada through one of the hardest wordwide recessions of all time.  Side of the mouth never experienced a recession, but we will have another soon, in a few years and JT's 30 billion deficit could rise to 90.  JT is heading us in the same direction his father did and I hope we don't have another shit show to clean up after.  Business investment is very low in Canada right now and has been since 2014, nothing JT is doing will change that, only making it worse.  There is nothing in his lame budget to stimulate investment, whether its foreign or domestic.  Those are the hard facts.