Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

"Dr" Tam is an abject failure and entirely responsible for every death in LTC facilities across the country. She and the lapdog media, constantly crow how she authored pandemic response after SARS, yet no condemnation or responsibility for this total breakdown and disaster.

But DOUG FORDS cuts to LTC has no effects and inspections are certainly over rated - Trudeau should know better which has ZERO to do with Long Term Provincial Care.

The Province is responsible for Health Care plain and simple.

Its funny because its true 

This is why Post Millennial has zero credibility - and truly useless 

It's unbelievable how brainwashed and delusional, Trail actually is. Not a clue about much whatsoever but thinks he knows everything. :sad:

Dunning-Kruger Effect: Why People Think They’re Smart Even When They’re Not

The Dunning-Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people believe that they are smarter and more capable than they really are. Essentially, low ability people do not possess the skills needed to recognize their own incompetence. The combination of poor self-awareness and low cognitive ability leads them to overestimate their own capabilities

• Like 2

Noting to worry about here. Canada and Canadian's are Trudope's number 1 concern. We have been shown that and told that almost daily since his election, how just true those things are. :sad:

50 minutes ago, smokin george said:

I guess Doug Ford had a good idea. Stay the fuck home!

FB_IMG_1587236198566.jpg

i will call bullshit on this with out any proof, how would she know

2 hours ago, smokin george said:

FB_IMG_1587236198566.jpg

I think you have been gut hooked by fake news, George? I can't find anything on that and this is the latest news about anything up that way.

I also decided and tried to look up, Jill Price, Real Estate Hacks, which, in and of itself, sounds fishy, and I got nothing there either? :dunno:

https://inquinte.ca/story/respiratory-outbreak-at-bancroft-ltc-home

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, irv said:

I think you have been gut hooked by fake news, George? I can't find anything on that and this is the latest news about anything up that way.

I also decided and tried to look up, Jill Price, Real Estate Hacks, which, in and of itself, sounds fishy, and I got nothing there either? :dunno:

https://inquinte.ca/story/respiratory-outbreak-at-bancroft-ltc-home

I think George got guthooked by her pic.:lol:

https://www.remax.ca/on/jill-price-40493-ag

• Haha 1

As of Mar 30th there were 5 pos cases and only one those were a local resident. It has increased since to 23 and 2 were residents. There are cases showing up at the Haliburton Hospital as well. Nothing to do with Jill's report. 

Edited by smokin george
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

https://thepostmillennial.com/trudeaus-admiration-of-china-and-who-will-damage-canada-forever?fbclid=IwAR0Pft8w44HLMxNIoWa2gwSVD4b2hMwOTzMuyR4BWUCcfEkQh8bUUD7UogQ

There is now undeniable evidence that the WHO is corrupted by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP,) and has failed all the nations that foolishly trusted it.

The one country that is least connected to the WHO—Taiwan—did the best, and that is no coincidence.

Taiwan knows better than anyone the danger of the CCP, and knows not to trust the regime. They also know not to trust any organization that has been co-opted by that regime.

So, Taiwan ignored the lies of China & the WHO, and took strong, early action to protect their own people.

WE MUST NOW FOLLOW TAIWAN AS OUR LEADER IN DIRECTIONS - WE HAVE SEEN THIS OVER AND OVER IN THE PAST WEEKS FROM RIGHT MEDIA - PLEASE TAIWAN IS THE BEST AND KNOWS MORE THAN ANY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

FOLLOW BLINDLY LIKE YOU VOTE

POST MILLENNIAL 

if you weren't stumbling around in a pot induced haze for your entire life you''d have known many of us have been anti china long before this.

And with regards to Taiwan in particular, they went through it before with SARS and know what an evil self serving entity china is based on how that went down and how they are intentionally keeping them out of the WHO as member so this time around were prepared. Like how dumb are you? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

if you weren't stumbling around in a pot induced haze for your entire life you''d have known many of us have been anti china long before this.

And with regards to Taiwan in particular, they went through it before with SARS and know what an evil self serving entity china is based on how that went down and how they are intentionally keeping them out of the WHO as member so this time around were prepared. Like how dumb are you? 

Should we attack China?  How do you think that will end? :dunno: 

as you type on your china computer or china i-phone :lol:  

so anti its a tough go 

UN WHO so many things you dn't like, what organization do you like?  can you name 1?

:lol:  you can't 

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Should we attack China?  How do you think that will end? :dunno: 

as you type on your china computer or china i-phone :lol:  

so anti its a tough go 

UN WHO so many things you dn't like, what organization do you like?  can you name 1?

:lol: you can't 

what the fuck are you rambling about you make absolutely zero sense. 

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

anti China :lol:

yeah, your boy toy allowing a Chinese state company to bid on (and win, it's already a done deal) our 5G contract that will allow them complete access to our cellular data? 

Brilliant. Fucking bonehead. 

Edited by frenchy

18 hours ago, smokin george said:

FB_IMG_1587236198566.jpg

Come on be serious.

Where do the Bancroft people work?   Where do they buy food?  Not all locals work local   And not all are laid off.

I bet Jill’s tune will change when she needs someone to buy a house to pay her commission cheques.

I get a big laugh out of all the people within 3 hours of Toronto or a major city who are all up in arms about cottagers coming north and raiding grocery stores.

The reality is maybe fewer “locals” are driving to cities for work or whatever reason and therefore cannot buy their groceries at the cheaper stores in larger municipal centres.  Maybe the locals are shopping locally for a change.