Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

At least not all the news is bad.  Some good.:lol:

Oh and Pride. :lol:

https://toronto.citynews.ca/2020/04/16/rbc-canadian-open-coronavirus/

not happy about Golf going away and no courses open 

gay or not its a great sport that takes some skill to play half decent.

Done the Open before, it was a fun experience 

Mr. Scheer you want to open Parliament do you realize the amount of employees that would need to be recalled to do so?  

"we won't open the caf"  :lol: 

what a knob 

The best is he keeps stating Trudeau got it wrong 3 times yet the knob voted YES each time, how fucking dumb can one be :dunno: 

Mr. Scheer you called this news conference for the second day in a row, what if any thing are you going to say that is different than yesterday? :lol: 

so glad he is out, he really isn't very good at this

21 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

not happy about Golf going away and no courses open 

gay or not its a great sport that takes some skill to play half decent.

Done the Open before, it was a fun experience 

Can I rip my quads on the greens?  That would be awesome.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

There is debate on conference calls the difference is Scheer wants TV coverage of his cute questions and tricky phrases.

Right now the government seems to be super efficient more so than usual - what do you think Scheer asking the same stupid question on TV  is going to do?

He already claims he wrote the funding rules for this crisis - how is that possible without talking to one another 

holy fuck SK 

What about FORD and Ontario I don't here you crying to let Andrea question him live daily on TV - how unusual to be so one sided :lol: 

Poor Fail,  

Trudeau needs parental supervision.  Ford is doing fine.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

There is debate on conference calls the difference is Scheer wants TV coverage of his cute questions and tricky phrases.

Right now the government seems to be super efficient more so than usual - what do you think Scheer asking the same stupid question on TV  is going to do?

He already claims he wrote the funding rules for this crisis - how is that possible without talking to one another 

holy fuck SK 

What about FORD and Ontario I don't here you crying to let Andrea question him live daily on TV - how unusual to be so one sided :lol: 

how so? We haven't seen a single invoice to them get paid since before this started and we invoice them over $6M/month. 

Edited by frenchy

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

how so? We haven't seen a single invoice to them get paid since this started and we invoice them over $6M/month. 

I was talking about getting funding out to unemployed - so don't worry your gravy train will be back

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I was talking about getting funding out to unemployed - so don't worry your gravy train will be back

plenty of small businesses rely on invoices getting paid in a timely manner so they can continue paying their employees doing the work and not be forced to lay them off. Nothing paid for Feb, nothing for March, well into April, not a dime.

Yep, bang up job there fail! 

Edited by frenchy

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

plenty of small businesses rely on invoices getting paid in a timely manner so they can continue paying their employees doing the work. Nothing paid for Feb, nothing for March, well into April, not a dime.

Yep, bang up job there fail! 

stop your belly aching your gold mine is in tact 

Thanks the taxpayer for all your toys 

8 minutes ago, frenchy said:

can't even pay their bills on time. Fail says it's running like a Rolex :lol: 

How can I comment on every business the government deals with, sometimes we withhold funds for shitty work - so not sure what you want from me.

Is this the first time since living off the taxpayer that you have been paid?  why do you keep working there?  :lol: 

poor fella gravy train is worth sticking it out :dunno: 

I think setting uo this payment for ALL happened quick, you can spew your oneway shit if you want 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

How can I comment on every business the government deals with, sometimes we withhold funds for shitty work - so not sure what you want from me.

Is this the first time since living off the taxpayer that you have been paid?  why do you keep working there?  :lol: 

poor fella gravy train is worth sticking it out :dunno: 

I think setting uo this payment for ALL happened quick, you can spew your oneway shit if you want 

no one is getting paid. We've been told flat out expect net 90 to net 120 when net 30 are the terms.

Well oiled Fail machine right there! GO LIBS GO! :lol: 

59 minutes ago, frenchy said:

no one is getting paid. We've been told flat out expect net 90 to net 120 when net 30 are the terms.

And Trail runs off to the music section again. Is this why you never/rarely post in the CE section Trail, because every time you do, Frenchy owns your ass with facts and truths and puts you in your place exposing how ignorant you are? :dunno:

5 minutes ago, irv said:

And Trail runs off to the music section again. Is this why you never/rarely post in the CE section Trail, because every time you do, Frenchy owns your ass with facts and truths and puts you in your place exposing how ignorant you are? :dunno:

don't be too hard on him. If he can't google a Toronto Star or CBC article on the subject he can't respond.....

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, frenchy said:

Interesting, we just got our first RFQ from a Fed invite, not sure if we are going to bid, would be first in 25 years.  More and more larger customers are pushing for Net 120 and master supplier agreements, for one project at a time.:dunno:

We are still on Net 30 with all customers and suppliers.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Interesting, we just got our first RFQ from a Fed invite, not sure if we are going to bid, would be first in 25 years.  More and more larger customers are pushing for Net 120 and master supplier agreements, for one project at a time.:dunno:

We are still on Net 30 with all customers and suppliers.

what department?

there are literally thousands of small businesses that rely on prompt payment from the feds in order to keep employees working and to maintain operations. In this of all times telling the business community to just accept 90 to 120 days is unacceptable.

This came right from the ADM of PSPC btw.....

Another reason Trails hero Trudeau and Tam need to go. Trudeau is a complete waste of space and Tam is a Chink protector. Sad.          https://nationalpost.com/opinion/corbella-criticism-of-dr-tam-by-premier-kenney-good-medicine/wcm/d9adc97c-b5b3-4c67-b6f8-005fdfc31d04?__vfz=medium%3Dconversations_top_pages    

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Poncho said:

Another reason Trails hero Trudeau and Tam need to go. Trudeau is a complete waste of space and Tam is a Chink protector. Sad.          https://nationalpost.com/opinion/corbella-criticism-of-dr-tam-by-premier-kenney-good-medicine/wcm/d9adc97c-b5b3-4c67-b6f8-005fdfc31d04?__vfz=medium%3Dconversations_top_pages    

so while you were calling this a Hoax at the time you are insisting that the CANADIAN government immediately closes borders and take over the entire country with lock down? :dunno:  is this your claim today?

Just Curious because I can go back to those exact dates and see your posts on the subject - You were really wanting a shut down of the country, I remember that

Go Kenny Go 

12 hours ago, Poncho said:

Leave it to the fibs to hire the only affirmative action chink. 

12 hours ago, irv said:

are you wearing a mask everyday outside? surgical gloves and maybe white coverall suit? 

Have you been stocking up on Doctor Don's drug advice?  

I think Facebook should support all claims by anyone,  what the officials (Liberal Ones only) don't have a clue the average guy typing naked from his mom's basement

Must be terrifying for you went you know there is news being censored to harm you. 

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Leave it to the fibs to hire the only affirmative action chink. 

LOL 

without the CHINKS we wouldn't have all this tec nor would people all have 70" tvs :lol: 

I laugh at people that think BUY CANADA ONLY is even possible :lol: 

going back to buying a 5000 dollar tv isn't a good thing 

so far this year the WACKOS have gone

Hate Syrians

Hate IRAN

Hate Chinks

I wonder what group is next to hate?  Can't wait for REBEL to tell us 

https://thepostmillennial.com/trudeaus-admiration-of-china-and-who-will-damage-canada-forever?fbclid=IwAR0Pft8w44HLMxNIoWa2gwSVD4b2hMwOTzMuyR4BWUCcfEkQh8bUUD7UogQ

There is now undeniable evidence that the WHO is corrupted by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP,) and has failed all the nations that foolishly trusted it.

The one country that is least connected to the WHO—Taiwan—did the best, and that is no coincidence.

Taiwan knows better than anyone the danger of the CCP, and knows not to trust the regime. They also know not to trust any organization that has been co-opted by that regime.

So, Taiwan ignored the lies of China & the WHO, and took strong, early action to protect their own people.

WE MUST NOW FOLLOW TAIWAN AS OUR LEADER IN DIRECTIONS - WE HAVE SEEN THIS OVER AND OVER IN THE PAST WEEKS FROM RIGHT MEDIA - PLEASE TAIWAN IS THE BEST AND KNOWS MORE THAN ANY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

FOLLOW BLINDLY LIKE YOU VOTE

POST MILLENNIAL 

Taiwan has far fewer cases in their entire country than most Canadian provinces, and has been able to protect their own Citizens far better than our government protects ourselves.

Does this mean DOUG has done a horrible job?  :lol:  or is this all Trudeau and Provinces don't actually do anything :dunno:

Pretty sure Post Millennial readers don't see this in their posts 

We know that China is trying to take over and control Western governments. We know that the Trudeau government is already disturbingly supportive of the CCP regime. And we know that the CCP/WHO approach means death and economic destruction.

:lol:  holy fuck do you guys believe this hype? really?

So, until we see the Liberal government strongly condemn China & the WHO, and take decisive action to end our reliance on China, we unfortunately cannot be sure who the federal government is actually working for.

Job well one Post Millennial well done for the day - goal achieved