Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

37 minutes ago, frenchy said:

should have just rolled over and done what everyone else wanted him too.   Sorta like how we should have got new NAFTA done, cave to all.

TPP-11 SIGNED and has done well for Canada - your complaint is?????? he gave them a hard time?  a leader found him flaky :dunno:  

Which of these leaders are your idol?  That we should model after

How is our relationship with Japan? 

Trade and economic relations between Canada and Japan have been steadily expanding. With a gross domestic product of $6.4 trillion in 2018, Japan is the world’s third-largest national economy, one of Canada’s most important economic and commercial partners and Canada’s largest source of bilateral foreign direct investment (FDI) in Asia. FDI stock from Japan into Canada was valued at $29.6 billion in 2017, coming from approximately 450 Japanese subsidiaries and affiliate companies operating in Canada and employing tens of thousands of Canadians.

Seems this Aussie guy got it wrong when you are looking at the facts - but its a good post about someones opinion or something 3 years ago.

Signed more deals than Donny :lol:  Go Canada Go

what a fucking idiot you are you can't even understand the context of what is being said. And why can you never stay on topic? What does your cut and paste from the Government of Canada website have to do with my post? 

but bottom line is Trudeau is a fucking idiot who tries to talk about his socks at world summits. 

Edited by frenchy

39 minutes ago, frenchy said:

what a fucking idiot you are you can't even understand the context of what is being said. And why can you never stay on topic? What does your cut and paste from the Government of Canada website have to do with my post? 

but bottom line is Trudeau is a fucking idiot who tries to talk about his socks at world summits. 

So as the world media was speaking of his socks, his popularity was huge at the time and you are backing this angry ex leader.

I have no doubt Trudeau may have said check these out :dunno:  so fucking what?  Was this during a speech of his?  was this just a comment off the cuff :dunno: This is why you don't have friends :lol: 

This was 3 years ago, the out come was positive and you have a problem because Trudeau is popular and you don't understand why.

I get it ONEWAY - trudeau says and does some strange shit - 

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

So as the world media was speaking of his socks, his popularity was huge at the time and you are backing this angry ex leader.

I have no doubt Trudeau may have said check these out :dunno:  so fucking what?  Was this during a speech of his?  was this just a comment off the cuff :dunno: This is why you don't have friends :lol: 

This was 3 years ago, the out come was positive and you have a problem because Trudeau is popular and you don't understand why.

I get it ONEWAY - trudeau says and does some strange shit - 

Keep making excuses. It's a simple article talking about an excerpt from a book describing what a moron he is. Don't take it so personally.

Bold - except Trudeau isn't popular. Far from it. He's a complete fucking idiot and you defend him to the bitter end.

1561945944745.gif

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Keep making excuses. It's a simple article talking about an excerpt from a book describing what a moron he is. Don't take it so personally.

Bold - except Trudeau isn't popular. Far from it. He's a complete fucking idiot and you defend him to the bitter end.

1561945944745.gif

he was in the Media, you can kid yourself but it won't change the facts

I love this  2 second clip :lol: 

agian DEAL DONE - WORKED WELL FOR CANADA  

end of story 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

he was in the Media, you can kid yourself but it won't change the facts

I love this  2 second clip :lol: 

agian DEAL DONE - WORKED WELL FOR CANADA  

end of story 

ummm, but the story wasn't about the TPP deal, it was about what another world leader thought of Trudeau. And that is not much! 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

ummm, but the story wasn't about the TPP deal, it was about what another world leader thought of Trudeau. And that is not much! 

I know you found 1 angry ex leader that speaks 3 years later - terrible for Trudeau :lol: 

I know in your world a massive billion dollar deal with 11 countries is nothing compared to a person that didn't like Trudeau committing on his socks :lol: 

You really know how to grab a story and make it worthy 

I have known how a ONEWAY thinks for a long time and you keep proving it 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

I know you found 1 angry ex leader that speaks 3 years later - terrible for Trudeau :lol: 

I know in your world a massive billion dollar deal with 11 countries is nothing compared to a person that didn't like Trudeau committing on his socks :lol: 

You really know how to grab a story and make it worthy 

I have known how a ONEWAY thinks for a long time and you keep proving it 

TPP was already negotiated and agreed upon in principle prior to Sock boy being elected. All he did was put his mickey mouse signature to paper so save the praise. 

and if you don't like the topic of discussion in the future, or if it hurts your feelings what other leaders think of him, just don't comment on it? :dunno: 

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

TPP was already negotiated and agreed upon in principle prior to Sock boy being elected. All he did was put his mickey mouse signature to paper so save the praise. 

and if you don't like the topic of discussion in the future, or if it hurts your feelings what other leaders think of him, just don't comment on it? :dunno: 

:lol: 

and Scheer wrote the relief package too

The deal in 2016 was never ratified and when Trump withdrew in 2017 they (the remaining) had to negotiate a new deal which was signed in 2018

Is this one of those moments where you claim ownage :lol: 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

and Scheer wrote the relief package too

The deal in 2016 was never ratified and when Trump withdrew in 2017 they (the remaining) had to negotiate a new deal which was signed in 2018

Is this one of those moments where you claim ownage :lol: 

all they did was remove the shit the Americans demanded and no one else wanted you dumb fuck. Trudeau to the rescue!!!!! :lol: 

16 minutes ago, frenchy said:

all they did was remove the shit the Americans demanded and no one else wanted you dumb fuck. Trudeau to the rescue!!!!! :lol: 

took 2 years long time for "all they did"  

looking it up Dec. 2018 it was signed :dunno: Trudy didn't do a thing right?

and who used the word recuse - I said he got and signed not only that deal but many others 

No PM has dealt with the situations Trudeau has since elected - whether you like his response you can't deny he has had the most challenges as a Leader  since WWII

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

took 2 years long time for "all they did"  

looking it up Dec. 2018 it was signed :dunno: Trudy didn't do a thing right?

and who used the word recuse - I said he got and signed not only that deal but many others 

No PM has dealt with the situations Trudeau has since elected - whether you like his response you can't deny he has had the most challenges as a Leader  since WWII

he had nothing to do with it. You want to love it, thank Harper. It was his. 

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

True. No leader has gone from global celebrity to laughing stock virtually overnight,  been guilty of a criminal act, been accused of sexual assault, been accused of having sex with a former student of his, and been exposed as a racist. I agree. 

Edited by frenchy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, frenchy said:

True. No leader has gone from global celebrity to laughing stock virtually overnight,  been guilty of a criminal act, been accused of sexual assault, been accused of having sex with a former student of his, and been exposed as a racist. I agree. 

And still our PM.  Let's not forget just how dumb Canadians can be.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Here ya go, Trail. This is what your hero is advocating and brainwashing our youth with. Canada is in a Climate Emergency. :lol:No, nothing to do with money at all, it's all about saving the planet and stopping further destruction of it. :news:

Scheer's relief plan has added more funds

Help is on the way for students across the country. The new Canada Emergency Student Benefit will give over $1,000 to students over the course of four months. The first period starts on May 1.

On April 22, Justin Trudeau announced a new benefit for students during the COVID-19 pandemic that will give immediate help to those who need it.

The Canada Emergency Student Benefit (CESB) will provide students with $1,250 per month from May until August.

In addition, if you take care of someone else or have a disability, that amount will increase to $1,750 per month.

Thank you Mr. Scheer for allowing this

• Like 1