Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

:lol:

Conservative leader Andrew Scheer on Tuesday said he and his family took precautions when travelling on a packed government flight in March, including carrying disinfectant wipes and avoiding “speaking moistly” on each other.

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Scheer answering why he broke the rules of social distancing crowding into a plane with entire family.

Post Millennial says that is fine great leadership, while Trudeau traveled 27km following social distancing rules but did cross border of Ontario - horrible

Scheer says that plane was bigger than the picture portrays :lol:  its a 9 seater :lol: 

He takes no responsibility for his children being put into social non distancing 

Scheer said he didn't speak moistly on the plane :lol: 

One is the PM of Canada who made the rule and the other isn't. Big difference, imo. Scheer's trip was for relocation to Ottawa for work and residence change. Trudope's was for pleasure. Isn't it the job of the PM to lead by example, especially when he was the one who implemented the rules??? 

3 minutes ago, irv said:

One is the PM of Canada who made the rule and the other isn't. Big difference, imo. Scheer's trip was for relocation to Ottawa for work and residence change. Trudope's was for pleasure. Isn't it the job of the PM to lead by example, especially when he was the one who implemented the rules??? 

1 didn't break the social distancing rules 1 did exactly that :dunno: 

So you are really going to keep on posting that Scheer did fine and Trudeau did very bad?  

Trudeau did not implement the rules the Premiers have :dunno: 

The PM is allowed to see his family at their house they are staying at, which is this cottage.  Trudeau by himself traveled 27km - you are all up in  arms.  Seem legit to me in the big sceme of things

Scheer brings his kids and wife crams them in a small 9 seater plane because he didn't want to wait and the free ride for his family was there - unnecessary travel for the entire family and you say Great doesn't matter he is only the one I voted to run the country 

got it IRV you are right, PM should never see his family until this is over since the government residence is CALLED A COTTAGE :lol: 

16 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

1 didn't break the social distancing rules 1 did exactly that :dunno: 

So you are really going to keep on posting that Scheer did fine and Trudeau did very bad?  

Trudeau did not implement the rules the Premiers have :dunno: 

The PM is allowed to see his family at their house they are staying at, which is this cottage.  Trudeau by himself traveled 27km - you are all up in  arms.  Seem legit to me in the big sceme of things

Scheer brings his kids and wife crams them in a small 9 seater plane because he didn't want to wait and the free ride for his family was there - unnecessary travel for the entire family and you say Great doesn't matter he is only the one I voted to run the country 

got it IRV you are right, PM should never see his family until this is over since the government residence is CALLED A COTTAGE :lol: 

Notice how the media like CBC and The Toronto Star is mainly focusing on Scheer instead of Trudope??? Guessing, with their deflecting, they also know Trudope is a hypocrite and shouldn't have done what he did, especially, since he is the one preaching isolation, distancing, not travelling for pleasure, etc, then mocks all those and decides to travel for pleasure anyways. 

1 hour ago, irv said:

Notice how the media like CBC and The Toronto Star is mainly focusing on Scheer instead of Trudope??? Guessing, with their deflecting, they also know Trudope is a hypocrite and shouldn't have done what he did, especially, since he is the one preaching isolation, distancing, not travelling for pleasure, etc, then mocks all those and decides to travel for pleasure anyways. 

no I didn't :dunno:  

I notice Trudeau having to answer the same questions

IRV are you allowed to go to work then go home to your family?  yes or no?

That is exactly what Trudeau did

did he cross the border? YES, he is a resident of Quebec and allowed to travel home

You seem heated over this can you explain how he broke any isolation measures?  You are now considering a person going from work to home as pleasure travelling?   

weird 

I actually thought at first they were all living where Trudeau answers questions daily,   apparently Wife and kids are living at the other residence.  Would it be better to bring the family back to the other Cottage :dunno:  hilarious 

The more I look at this the less I care and the less I see him doing anything horribly wrong 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

did he cross the border? YES, he is a resident of Quebec and allowed to travel home

You seem heated over this can you explain how he broke any isolation measures?  You are now considering a person going from work to home as pleasure travelling?   

weird 

I actually thought at first they were all living where Trudeau answers questions daily,   apparently Wife and kids are living at the other residence.  Would it be better to bring the family back to the other Cottage :dunno:  hilarious 

The more I look at this the less I care and the less I see him doing anything horribly wrong 

Of course you don't see the bias as you don't think CBC nor the T.O. Star are biased.

Personally, I don't see the big deal in this either, but when the smug moron comes on the news every morning with the , Hey, look at me smirk on his face, preaching to everyone the importance of self isolating, washing your hands, social distancing and not travelling to one's cottages and the like, I have an issue with it. Think about how many others out there that haven't seen their families in a while and  the father roller bladeing with his kids the other day receiving a $880 fine, but this arsehole is free from the rules he preaches everyday?? 

Tell me, when this idiot disobeys his own rules, how is it fair to those who do?

It's like his proclaimed Canadian climate emergency, and we have to act now or else mentality, then he decides to fly out to Vancouver with his entourage and most likely a second plane, just so he can go surfing.

Do you not see the hypocrisy in all this? Do you not see the greater than thou mentality in all this? Do you not see the outright stupidity the moron is displaying in all of this? 

Ever wonder why we are the laughing stock of this idiocy world wide?? 

Edited by irv

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

weird 

Fail your stupidity amazes me.

Trudeau left Rideau Cottage his official home for the last 5 years to go see his wife and kids in Quebec at his family cottage.  Not his home.  He never lived there.  Exactly what he says not to do!

And I highly doubt Trudeau drove in a Suburban by himself to Quebec.  He would have had security detail and staff.  All putting people in northern QC at risk and all breaking the isolation rules.  Never mind all the staff to maintain his cottage in QC.

As for his principal residence being the Cottage in Quebec didn’t you, the media and Liberals all whine for years about Duffy and Harper and Duffy claiming his PEI residence was his prime residence?  Now even though Trudeau has lived in Rideau cottage for 5 years minimum and appeared in front for weeks daily you claim he lives in QC.  

There is no bigger one way than Failmaker!

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Fail your stupidity amazes me.

Trudeau left Rideau Cottage his official home for the last 5 years to go see his wife and kids in Quebec at his family cottage.  Not his home.  He never lived there.  Exactly what he says not to do!

And I highly doubt Trudeau drove in a Suburban by himself to Quebec.  He would have had security detail and staff.  All putting people in northern QC at risk and all breaking the isolation rules.  Never mind all the staff to maintain his cottage in QC.

As for his principal residence being the Cottage in Quebec didn’t you, the media and Liberals all whine for years about Duffy and Harper and Duffy claiming his PEI residence was his prime residence?  Now even though Trudeau has lived in Rideau cottage for 5 years minimum and appeared in front for weeks daily you claim he lives in QC.  

There is no bigger one way than Failmaker!

Harrington Lake cottage is owned by the Government is Canada and is a summer retreat for the Prime Minister 

Since 1986, the 5.4-hectare (13-acre) property at Harrington Lake has been managed by the National Capital Commission.[2] The property includes four recreational buildings; the land, which formerly consisted of cultivated fields, has reverted to secondary forest.

In addition to the main cottage with its fine view over the lake, the Harrington estate includes the following structures:

• staff cottage
  • upper guest cottage
  • lower guest cottage
  • boat house and paddleboat dock
  • long dock (located the northeast of the retreat)

The lake itself and the area around it are referred to as Lac Mousseau. The name Harrington is thought to be a misspelling of Hetherington, the name of a family which settled in this area. The French name Mousseau comes from another early settler to the area, Louis Mousseau, who bought property here in 1867.

In 1951, the lake and the property (including neighbouring land belonging to William Duncan Herridge and Stanley Healey) were acquired by the King in Right of Canada to build up preserves of natural areas around the capital. In 1959, supporters of Prime Minister John Diefenbaker suggested that he needed a quiet place to go fishing, not too far from Ottawa. Later that year, Harrington Lake was chosen as the site for an official country residence and the buildings were formally designated as a secure residence for Canada’s prime ministers.

It is where the PM family is living for the last month or so

I guess you know more about it being a family cottage - not sure when Trudeau purchased it from the Government 

13 minutes ago, Sksman said:

So I am even more right.  It’s not his house or residence.

Trudeau is an entitled prick who takes everything he can from the people. 

wtf are you talking about? every PM has stayed  there for the last 70 years

I would think being Prime Minister would come with some  perks 

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I know we make fun of Trudeau for "drink box thing" really at least the guy can speak

listen to the clip

unreal Most powerful man in the world

Looks like hes trying to keep from speaking moistly.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Looks like hes trying to keep from speaking moistly.

I’ve come to the absolute conclusion that he has no interest in speaking at all to the media and is in no way going to rehearse for it.  I shake my head and laugh at the same time.  Because, THANKS OBAMA!!!!

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

wtf are you talking about? every PM has stayed  there for the last 70 years

I would think being Prime Minister would come with some  perks 

Trudeau broke a Quebec law.  Look it up!  People are ordered by law not to travel to that region.  Trudeau did.

On top of that by having his family and the staff that accompanies them living there he is further putting the whole community at risk.   And you know the staff are travelling with the Trudeaus.  And by splitting his family unit if forces double staff.  Double security, double cooks.  

And double nannies.  Oh wait he already has that.  

He should resign.

Never has a Prime Minister broken so many rules and now flagrantly breaking laws.  He is not fit to lead our country!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I know we make fun of Trudeau for "drink box thing" really at least the guy can speak

listen to the clip

unreal Most powerful man in the world

That is no where close to how Trudope speaks and is no where close to the Dope's water box speech that got so much deserved attention.

I agree, Don needs to shut his trap more, but he is nowhere near as embarrassing as the guy that is supposedly running this country. 

20 minutes ago, irv said:

That is no where close to how Trudope speaks and is no where close to the Dope's water box speech that got so much deserved attention.

I agree, Don needs to shut his trap more, but he is nowhere near as embarrassing as the guy that is supposedly running this country. 

really IRV has your NEW ONEWAY gone that far already?  

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

really IRV has your NEW ONEWAY gone that far already?  

Tell me what is so bad about it?? 

You are trying to protect our idiot and his water box speech but have failed massively. 

Just now, irv said:

Tell me what is so bad about it?? 

You are trying to protect our idiot and his water box speech but have failed massively. 

no I found it hilarious :dunno:  

Don is not fit to lead the USA I knew this 30 yeas ago...  Now the two party system is in great trouble this coming election.

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

no I found it hilarious :dunno:  

Don is not fit to lead the USA I knew this 30 yeas ago...  Now the two party system is in great trouble this coming election.

But Trudope is?? :lol:Tell me, Trail, since you like to praise up our economy and credit Trudeau with how strong you think it is, why do you detest Trump when his economy and employment numbers, and a whole bunch of other things are 10 x better than ours?

Truth is, you're the biggest liberal hack on here and anything good the cons/rep's do, doesn't even factor in. You're just like those fake news liberal leaning rags/T.V. stations that only point out the negative stuff, never the positive stuff the opposition does.