Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Maybe Trudope will wake up one day and realize that the budget won't EVER balance itself. From the Star article.

"Morneau’s second budget speech will be nothing but an embarrassed shrug and a lopsided grin".

"But as a shield to guard against the global rise of populism that Trudeau described in Hamburg, it all looks a bit meagre. “We need a bit of luck that we haven’t had yet,” my Liberal source said. “More global growth. Oil going up a bit. Something to give us a boost.”

Don't you just love it when a government strategy is based on LUCK rather than a sound plan.

8 hours ago, 02sled said:

Maybe Trudope will wake up one day and realize that the budget won't EVER balance itself. From the Star article.

"Morneau’s second budget speech will be nothing but an embarrassed shrug and a lopsided grin".

"But as a shield to guard against the global rise of populism that Trudeau described in Hamburg, it all looks a bit meagre. “We need a bit of luck that we haven’t had yet,” my Liberal source said. “More global growth. Oil going up a bit. Something to give us a boost.”

Don't you just love it when a government strategy is based on LUCK rather than a sound plan.

I was going to post that I guess budgets don't balance themselves after all.

Then the brainless one was preaching to business leaders in Germany that they should treat their employees better. You think? It's obvious the turd has never worked on a shop floor...

12 hours ago, revrnd said:

Then the brainless one was preaching to business leaders in Germany that they should treat their employees better. You think? It's obvious the turd has never worked on a shop floor...

He has never worked a full time job in his life and even made being the PM part time.  What a joke.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, revrnd said:

I guess he's a little bolder with Angela Merkel than he was with Donald Trump. When he was in the US he said it's not his place to lecture them on how to run their country. He implied that they need to be lectured from the likes of him. But now in Germany he hasn't any reservations about lecturing them.

The part time PM is really out of touch with reality. Maybe he should give all Canadians as many paid vacations as he takes. OOOPS he can't. He's run out of money already.

Edited by 02sled

The whiner in the Star are all upset that the Tories have criticized MP Amarjeet Sohi's experience as a bus driver. They say that bus driving is an honourable profession. Well 1 just about killed a friend when the bus sidewiped my buddy's truck. He was stopped behind a vehicle waiting to make a left turn. The bus driver realized at the last seconf my friend was stopped when he turned into the westbound lane. Pretty much tore the left side off my buddy's truck. I've been on GO buses that the drivers thought they were stock car drivers the way they speed around corners and the buses sway from 1 side to the other.

I have no idea what this guy's Cabinet portfolio is,or his other qualifications, but seeing as we have a window washer in there, probably not many.

Just watched an interview with James Corden (most of you probably haven't heard of him). He thinks that Trudeau is a great guy & that we're doing "things" much better here in Canada than in the US. The low info voters that probably make up a big portion of his viewers will lap that up.

13 hours ago, revrnd said:

You may not like Black, but he does have a point:

http://news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/conrad-black-parliament-cant-simply-demand-people-feel-good-about-islam

Some of the other links are interesting too.

We cannot get rid of this idiot soon enough. The next election will be the most important in the history of Canada. If Little Pet gets a second mandate this country will be so far gone we may never recover. Four years and 100 billion will be bad enough and a deep hole to climb out of. Just be prepared for the left to whine and cry and take to the streets once we do get common sense back in power. it is their new tactic.  I still have hope we can get through the dark years of the liberals. Ontario is beyond repair and I do believe the suffering here has yet to really start. the damage the liberals have done will take a lifetime to reverse, and we will go down further before we can rise up.

From Saturday's Toronto Star:

Enough already! Every issue of the Toronto Star contains at least one article or letter with the word “Islam.” If Islamophobia exists and is on the rise it is because your newspaper allocates so much space to those with Muslim point of views.

Dee Wajang, Oakville

I'm surprised it got printed.

Watching the Shiny Pony at a 'meeting' in Mistersauga this morning & the way he was nodding his head (probably in the vain attempt to appear to know what was being said), he reminded me of the toy dogs in the back windows of cars. The head bobbed away as the car drove along.

1 hour ago, toslow said:

Wrong thread. Should in the Wynnebag topic LOL!

That being said, hopefully we'll send the butt pirate Murray back to Winterpeg after the next election.

Edited by revrnd

23 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Tards gonna spend 186B on infrastructure with no plan.  In over their heads is an understatement.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/02/28/senate-committee-slams-liberals-for-spending-186-billion-without-a-solid-plan_n_15060366.html

So the bus driver is the Infrastructure Minister:

A spokesman for Infrastructure Minister Amarjeet Sohi said the government will release its long-term infrastructure plan with the Liberals' "vision, outcomes, indicators and program details" some time this spring. Brook Simpson said the government will work with municipalities and parliamentarians on the design of the plan.

He may have been an excellent bus driver in his previous career, but lead a gov't ministry that handles billions of dollars? I'm afraid the ABC movement elected a lot of unqualified candidates, Liberal & NDP in the last election. The Liberals could have run a village idiot or child molester against the CPC candidate & people would've voted for the person in the intense hate for Harper. Our beloved window washer is a bad enough example as a MP, but the fact that she's in the Cabinet is even worse. Cripes the Cryptkeeper/Foster Brooks kept getting re-elected. Couldn't the Cons not find someone that was sober and appeared intelligent as a candidate?

Like the old say goes, "Be careful what you wish for.

Those of us here, may be satisfactory in our chosen fields, but are any of us Cabinet material? I don't think so.

6 minutes ago, revrnd said:

So the bus driver is the Infrastructure Minister:

He may have been an excellent bus driver in his previous career, but lead a gov't ministry that handles billions of dollars? I'm afraid the ABC movement elected a lot of unqualified candidates, Liberal & NDP in the last election. The Liberals could have run a village idiot or child molester against the CPC candidate & people would've voted for the person in the intense hate for Harper. Our beloved window washer is a bad enough example as a MP, but the fact that she's in the Cabinet is even worse. Cripes the Cryptkeeper/Foster Brooks kept getting re-elected. Couldn't the Cons not find someone that was sober and appeared intelligent as a candidate?

Like the old say goes, "Be careful what you wish for.

Those of us here, may be satisfactory in our chosen fields, but are any of us Cabinet material? I don't think so.

I doubt any of us would do a worse job or be less qualified.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Tards just proved cabinet ministers all the way to the PM are a joke.  At least for this current government.  When is JT's next vacation?  He is due.

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

I can run a lathe, milling machine & band saw, plus do a bit of welding. I guess I should be able to run a cross country series of town hall meetings ( I've driven to Golden BC from home & ventured to Hyder & Tok AK (via Whitehorse & Dawson) so I should be able to find my way around the country.

Justin Trudeau has to go!

PM rewards terrorist with citizenship

• Toronto Sun
  • March 4, 2017
  • CANDICE MALCOLM AMARA @CandiceMalcolm
artimg_0014_0000_0000_.jpg  

Zakaria Amara is a convicted terrorist, serving a life sentence for his role in a plot to murder scores of Canadians. And now, thanks to a Trudeau government bill passed through the Senate this week, Amara will soon be given the privilege of Canadian citizenship.

After all, a Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian, right? In the case of Amara, this “Canadian” was born in Jordan and raised in Saudi Arabia.

He came to Canada as a teenager, became a Canadian citizen as a young man, and, by the time he turned 20, he was behind bars and charged with terrorism.

Amara was the ringleader of a sophisticated terrorist cell known as the Toronto 18. He recruited, trained and groomed fellow Islamist extremists and worked towards a deadly terrorist plot.

Amara wanted to detonate bombs in downtown Toronto, and coordinate shooting sprees at the CBC and the Toronto Stock Exchange. He planned to siege Parliament Hill in Ottawa, and carry out executions and beheadings of politicians, including the Prime Minster.

He wanted to mass murder Canadians. And even more so, he wanted to shatter our sense of safety and security. It would have forever changed Canada.

Thankfully, this madman’s plot was foiled by an undercover police sting operation. Amara pled guilty to terrorism charges, and was slapped with a life sentence.

Under the Harper government, Amara had his Canadian citizenship revoked and was set to be deported the moment he was released from prison.

But things have changed under Justin Trudeau.

Trudeau said during the 2015 election campaign that he believes “terrorists should get to keep their Canadian citizenship.” And now he’s keeping good on that pledge.

Trudeau’s Immigration Minister Ahmed Hussen told the Senate that the Liberal government had already initiated the process to restore citizenship to the convicted terrorist.

While Trudeau didn’t mind throwing other campaign promises out the window — modest deficits, electoral reform, legalizing marijuana, and so on — he deemed it a priority to grant citizenship to this convicted terrorist.

Trudeau’s agenda prioritized helping a man who hates Canada so much he wanted to wage war against it. Amara was so ungrateful to his host country that he plotted to mass murder civilians in a senseless and unprovoked attack.

And yet, Trudeau is rewarding him with the privilege of Canadian citizenship.

The decision is as reckless as it is absurd.

It’s the height of Liberal moral relativism to say that we’re no better than Islamist extremists, and that terrorists deserve a second chance in Canada. Trudeau seems to believe we should be tolerant and welcoming to everyone, even hateful Islamists and bloodthirsty jihadists.

In Trudeau-land, everyone is a Canadian. He believes in open borders, envisions Canada as the world’s first “postnational state” and considers himself a “global citizen.”

But to the rest of us, Trudeau is simply out of touch. He’s diminishing the value of Canadian citizenship and putting an idealistic platitude — a Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian — ahead of common sense, not to mention the safety and security of real Canadians.

Amara was up for parole in 2016, and fortunately, his parole was denied. But sooner or later, thanks to Canada’s revolving door prison system, this thug will be released from prison and let back onto the streets in Canada.

What message does this send to wannabe jihadists and extremists looking to sneak into the West? In Trudeau’s own words, “Canada will welcome you.”