Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

this was from Trumps twitter - funny does it work for Canada

Fake news has given people the ability to hate this President Prime Minister despite the facts. Look at the numbers -- consumer confidence, stock markets, unemployment! We are winning again folks!

I don't know how the Left RIGHT sees numbers like this and still finds stuff to complain about. President Trump Prime Minister Trudeau is doing great. Economy better than EVER!

:lmao:  

3 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Funny how Failmaker praises Justin Trudeau and belittles Donald Trump yet USA is doing extremely wellright now and Failmaker blames trump for everything but positive

Simple... Fail has a strong bromance with Trudope because Trudope is going to legalize dope for the dope.

2 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Funny how Failmaker praises Justin Trudeau and belittles Donald Trump yet USA is doing extremely wellright now and Failmaker blames trump for everything but positive

lol -  not sure where all these anti Trump posts are from me :dunno: 

The guy is a tool no doubt - where were your comments on me saying Trump is a good speaker :dunno: 

Plain in simple ONEWAY you bash Canada and the Prime Minister daily - yet its all positive like you state

Too easy :lol: 

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Simple... Fail has a strong bromance with Trudope because Trudope is going to legalize dope for the dope.

Well this is the most any PM has done in near a century stopping prohibition -  but you can't see it because of the ONEWAY blinders you wear.

Besides record Stock Markets, low unemployment, record growth, world appreciation -  I really don't see any bad here

Oh my Trudeau took a Christmas Holiday on an Island - the horrors lets get him boys

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Well this is the most any PM has done in near a century stopping prohibition -  but you can't see it because of the ONEWAY blinders you wear.

Besides record Stock Markets, low unemployment, record growth, world appreciation -  I really don't see any bad here

Oh my Trudeau took a Christmas Holiday on an Island - the horrors lets get him boys

Him going to the Aga Khan's private island isn't the same as taking a week off @ a Sandals resort.

37 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

He can take a holiday but it shouldn't be a freebie from someone who gets huge contributions from Canadian taxpayer money. He also pisses away $B's in the name of climate change to third world countries so that Apu can stop cooking his hunted meat over an open fire. As if our money he pissed away would make a difference in those countries. He's so concerned about carbon foot print but he doesn't hesitate to flit around the globe burning all that fuel. He appoints incompetent people to cabinet just because he MUST have 50% women. He scrambles to bring in un-vetted refugees to meet an unrealistic arbitrary number that he picked out of the air. He tells the provinces they have to implement a carbon tax or he will do it for them, taking his own ministers by surprise. When the Premier of Sask. asks if he did an economic impact study his response was NO. Would he? Again NO. Great planning. Just do it and hope for the best. That's the tip of the iceberg.

24 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

Canada Customs Agent - "what was the purpose of your trip to Libya sir?"

Canadian Jihadi - "terrorism travel"

Canada Customs Agent - "welcome back sir"

https://globalnews.ca/video/rd/1098637379875/

More stupidity from Trudope... A Canadian is a terrorist for ISIS fighting off shore but is allowed to keep Canadian citizenship even if they weren't born here. The few that have returned Canada Trudope wants to rehabilitate and return to Canadian society. Sheer stupidity. Perhaps we should give them $10M when they return to Canada for being forced to hide from Canadian troops and bombs while they were fighting for ISIS.

14 minutes ago, 02sled said:

He can take a holiday but it shouldn't be a freebie from someone who gets huge contributions from Canadian taxpayer money. He also pisses away $B's in the name of climate change to third world countries so that Apu can stop cooking his hunted meat over an open fire. As if our money he pissed away would make a difference in those countries. He's so concerned about carbon foot print but he doesn't hesitate to flit around the globe burning all that fuel. He appoints incompetent people to cabinet just because he MUST have 50% women. He scrambles to bring in un-vetted refugees to meet an unrealistic arbitrary number that he picked out of the air. He tells the provinces they have to implement a carbon tax or he will do it for them, taking his own ministers by surprise. When the Premier of Sask. asks if he did an economic impact study his response was NO. Would he? Again NO. Great planning. Just do it and hope for the best. That's the tip of the iceberg.

you know what is funny is you thinking giving money to other third world countries is new and brought on by Trudeau :lmao: 

Me I don't give a rats ass where he vacations, pretty sad when that is all you have to complain about

BOLD - I will ask again which male was denied a Minister job?  and on that note you again thinking all Ministers in the past are valid choices :lmao:   All these positions are payola always have been and always will be

So to wrap up-

Trudeau took a trip to a billionaires island

Trudeau continues Canada's investments in third world countries

Trudeau apparently is the only PM to appoint useless Ministers

wow

16 minutes ago, 02sled said:

More stupidity from Trudope... A Canadian is a terrorist for ISIS fighting off shore but is allowed to keep Canadian citizenship even if they weren't born here. The few that have returned Canada Trudope wants to rehabilitate and return to Canadian society. Sheer stupidity. Perhaps we should give them $10M when they return to Canada for being forced to hide from Canadian troops and bombs while they were fighting for ISIS.

so Execution Squads? 

I am wondering if you watch the entire video posted?  I am thinking you didn't watch any of it

44 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

Canada Customs Agent - "what was the purpose of your trip to Libya sir?"

Canadian Jihadi - "terrorism travel"

Canada Customs Agent - "welcome back sir"

https://globalnews.ca/video/rd/1098637379875/

This has been our policy for a very long time, this isn't new - When this isn't followed it costs us Canadians money to the tune of 50 million so far (10.5 under trudeau the rest under harper)

Very strange times we are living in today, never seen before

Canada’s economy continues to hit it out of the park,” said Craig Wright, senior vice-president and chief economist at RBC. “For the fourth consecutive quarter, we’ve seen above-potential growth, and despite the cooling of the housing market and uncertainly around NAFTA, we expect the momentum to carry through to the end of the year.”

The Canadian consumer isn’t showing signs of slowing down and is poised to remain the key driver of growth in 2017. While consumer spending will likely lessen somewhat in 2018, business investment continues its significant turnaround. Investment spending is expected to add growth every in quarter this year, and will likely remain an important driver of the economy in 2018.

Alberta who cries I want Stephen back is now doing better than almost any year under Harper

A rebound in Alberta’s energy sector has led us to revise our forecast upwards, putting the province ahead of the provincial herd with 4.2 per cent growth now expected in 2017.

after years of hearing Canada did the best during the 2008 recession BEST IN G7 but ended up being last in G7 by 2015 - the crowd is silent as we are #1 again in the world. 

My have times have changed - according to Freedomsledder posters we are doing very poorly and need to change government back to Conservative

If only Stephen won, we would be doing so well

31 minutes ago, toslow said:

the reason we are doing well is the billions WITH A  B THE GOVERMENT IS SPENDING wait till they come after it in taxes you and i'll have to spend

A good economy doesn't always translate into an individual doing well, matter of fact a good percent will see no gains or lose  from years of changing economy. 

When times are good the rich get richer and when they stop making that money its time for the average guy to pay for it - this is fact

Another recession is right around the corner, no government can stop it from happening.  Capitalism at its best

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

A good economy doesn't always translate into an individual doing well, matter of fact a good percent will see no gains or lose  from years of changing economy. 

When times are good the rich get richer and when they stop making that money its time for the average guy to pay for it - this is fact

Another recession is right around the corner, no government can stop it from happening.  Capitalism at its best

Sure but nobody knows when.  2018 should still be good, then 2019 Trudeau will be the cause of a recession.:lol:

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure but nobody knows when.  2018 should still be good, then 2019 Trudeau will be the cause of a recession.:lol:

He will be the cause of the recession when Trump's tax cuts and business development make it uninhabitable for business to stay here or invest in here. 

Trudeau will still be yammering on about gender based trading while Trump has built up the USA to a new and stronger nation.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

He will be the cause of the recession when Trump's tax cuts and business development make it uninhabitable for business to stay here or invest in here. 

Trudeau will still be yammering on about gender based trading while Trump has built up the USA to a new and stronger nation.

You think someone like Harper would fare better dealing with Donny?  give it a rest  - bi-partisan team of good people on it, something I doubt Stephen would have done.

You are right he won't stop yammering on about women's and minority rights - Canada has lead in this area since the beginning to a level by all governments .

Even with Trumps imaginary tax cut it will still be higher than Canada's - right now its almost double and it doesn't seem to stop the machine south of us.  The majority of businesses here are non moveable so you won't see them all leaving like you have said for near 10 years in Ontario..... its just not going to happen

Edited by 1trailmaker

41 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You think someone like Harper would fare better dealing with Donny?  give it a rest  - bi-partisan team of good people on it, something I doubt Stephen would have done.

You are right he won't stop yammering on about women's and minority rights - Canada has lead in this area since the beginning to a level by all governments .

Even with Trumps imaginary tax cut it will still be higher than Canada's - right now its almost double and it doesn't seem to stop the machine south of us.  The majority of businesses here are non moveable so you won't see them all leaving like you have said for near 10 years in Ontario..... its just not going to happen

The ones that can are the ones we can't afford to loose.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

the majority of businesses here are owned by off shore people, so never think they can't or won't move. it's all about the bottom line

Edited by toslow

27 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The ones that can are the ones we can't afford to loose.

doesn't work that way - in reality USA doesn't need to have any companies here, they never did need too. 

Amazon just came here so I think you are worried about nothing - there is zero need for them to have done so. 

Fact is the small business that creates growth isnt' going anywhere