Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

you know what is funny is you thinking giving money to other third world countries is new and brought on by Trudeau :lmao: 

Me I don't give a rats ass where he vacations, pretty sad when that is all you have to complain about

BOLD - I will ask again which male was denied a Minister job?  and on that note you again thinking all Ministers in the past are valid choices :lmao:   All these positions are payola always have been and always will be

So to wrap up-

Trudeau took a trip to a billionaires island

Trudeau continues Canada's investments in third world countries

Trudeau apparently is the only PM to appoint useless Ministers

wow

Wow... you really don't get it. He has been pissing money away at a record rate. There's a huge difference between giving money for humanitarian aid like helping to feed starving people and WASTING it on BS climate change for the 3rd world country which won't make a damn difference. Feeding people makes a difference.

Ever heard of conflict of interest. If I had of accepted a vacation or even a significant gift from someone I did business with I would have been quickly dismissed, even if I had known the person for years.

As for the ministers... only Trudope can tell you which men were not appointed in favour of a woman. The biggest shining example of appointing a woman for the sake of having a woman in the position is Maryam Monsef the window cleaner who quickly proved her ineptitude but remains a cabinet minister. Add to that she retains her Canadian citizenship although her country of birth was wrong on the application. Others who are just average people have been stripped of citizenship for much lesser things.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

doesn't work that way - in reality USA doesn't need to have any companies here, they never did need too. 

Amazon just came here so I think you are worried about nothing - there is zero need for them to have done so. 

Fact is the small business that creates growth isnt' going anywhere

Not talking about us companies, its the Canadian ones with innovative technologies.  Many have grown offices in the US and moved people.  I work with many.

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

so Execution Squads? 

I am wondering if you watch the entire video posted?  I am thinking you didn't watch any of it

Dumb as a stump Fail strikes again. I didn't post the video. Dirtybeacher did and yes I did watch the entire video. As for people who take up arms against the country they claim to be a citizen of.... if captured treason should be the applicable charge and if they happen to be killed in combat, too bad. I won't lose any sleep. Good riddance to a traitor. They shoot at us or our allies and they get killed too bad.

They trot out Canadian citizenship only when it is in their interest. Otherwise it would be death to the infidels.

You may have but I doubt it watched the entire video.

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

A good economy doesn't always translate into an individual doing well, matter of fact a good percent will see no gains or lose  from years of changing economy. 

When times are good the rich get richer and when they stop making that money its time for the average guy to pay for it - this is fact

Another recession is right around the corner, no government can stop it from happening.  Capitalism at its best

:lol:Fail pretending he understands anything about finance or economics.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

You think someone like Harper would fare better dealing with Donny?  give it a rest  - bi-partisan team of good people on it, something I doubt Stephen would have done.

You are right he won't stop yammering on about women's and minority rights - Canada has lead in this area since the beginning to a level by all governments .

Even with Trumps imaginary tax cut it will still be higher than Canada's - right now its almost double and it doesn't seem to stop the machine south of us.  The majority of businesses here are non moveable so you won't see them all leaving like you have said for near 10 years in Ontario..... its just not going to happen

You really don't have the slightest clue do you... Very few businesses with the exception of service businesses are stuck here unable to move. Virtually any manufacturing or processing company can relocate and the US would welcome them with open arms.

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Wow... you really don't get it. He has been pissing money away at a record rate. There's a huge difference between giving money for humanitarian aid like helping to feed starving people and WASTING it on BS climate change for the 3rd world country which won't make a damn difference. Feeding people makes a difference.

Ever heard of conflict of interest. If I had of accepted a vacation or even a significant gift from someone I did business with I would have been quickly dismissed, even if I had known the person for years.

As for the ministers... only Trudope can tell you which men were not appointed in favour of a woman. The biggest shining example of appointing a woman for the sake of having a woman in the position is Maryam Monsef the window cleaner who quickly proved her ineptitude but remains a cabinet minister. Add to that she retains her Canadian citizenship although her country of birth was wrong on the application. Others who are just average people have been stripped of citizenship for much lesser things.  

:lol:  dude our foreign spending hasn't gone up in years, it took a huge increase from 2003 to 2012 where it stands in around 5.5 billion

2016 our foreign gifts actually decreased from 2015 totals

god dam you know nothing about Canada

Conflict of Interest :lol:    ya the only thing he did wrong was take a private helicopter without permission - nothing more nothing less

Big fucking deal

Ministers are cut all the time from every  government, they may move them around or just drop someone for many reason.   You keep going on and on about the men not chosen but can't name a single one

Sorry 02ool Canada is in great shape right now, your ramblings will not change that

Looking at just foreign aid, the analysis, using the Gross National Income (GNI) measure, suggests the Liberal government's commitment to development in its first year was slightly lower than the spending average under Conservative Prime Minister Stephen Harper's government - 0.26 % of GNI compared to 0.30% GNI.

The international target for foreign aid spending is 0.70% of GNI.

Unless it increases funding in those areas, the current Liberal government will end up with the lowest commitment to development aid of any Canadian government in the last 50 years, according to the report.

02cluelessone

more 02sled hasn't a clue about

“The government is committed to making climate change a priority and working with the international community.”

Following the Copenhagen summit in 2009, Canada announced $1.2 billion in fast-start climate financing over three years, up to the year 2012-2013.

Then in 2014, the federal government announced another $300 million to what is known as the Green Climate Fund. The fund is aimed at supporting projects, programs, policies and other activities to address climate change in developing countries.

oh but but but REBEL told me Trudeau made up this climate spending so I make up stories about Abu.  now I find out Harper was on board first I think to myself "what a great idea"

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  dude our foreign spending hasn't gone up in years, it took a huge increase from 2003 to 2012 where it stands in around 5.5 billion

2016 our foreign gifts actually decreased from 2015 totals

god dam you know nothing about Canada

Conflict of Interest :lol:    ya the only thing he did wrong was take a private helicopter without permission - nothing more nothing less

Big fucking deal

Ministers are cut all the time from every  government, they may move them around or just drop someone for many reason.   You keep going on and on about the men not chosen but can't name a single one

Sorry 02ool Canada is in great shape right now, your ramblings will not change that

Monsef shouldn't have been in Cabinet in the 1st place. Look @ her resume. How anyone would think that a glorified secretary could handle reforming our electoral process is ludicrous. 

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

Monsef shouldn't have been in Cabinet in the 1st place. Look @ her resume. How anyone would think that a glorified secretary could handle reforming our electoral process is ludicrous. 

lol planned? 

If you actually got to meet every MP you would might be surprise on how MPs are not that bright but likeable

You are giving the electoral process too much credit

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol planned? 

If you actually got to meet every MP you would might be surprise on how MPs are not that bright but likeable

You are giving the electoral process too much credit

Most I agree, they are looking for a payout and would switch teams to the highest bidder.

Now Moroneau should step down and so should Betty Crocker.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/morneau-didnt-seek-clearance-from-ethics-commissioner-before-introducing-pension-bill/article37036038/

Its embarrassing what an absolute clownshow this government has become.

Now they welcome 60 terrorists in and don't toss them in jail? 

Canada is a laughing stock. The only thing that actually scares me more is the fact the PC's cant seem to get their shit together to defeat or mount a serious threat to these barrel of idiots that we have now.

12 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Its embarrassing what an absolute clownshow this government has become.

Now they welcome 60 terrorists in and don't toss them in jail? 

Canada is a laughing stock. The only thing that actually scares me more is the fact the PC's cant seem to get their shit together to defeat or mount a serious threat to these barrel of idiots that we have now.

lol wasn't that 2 years ago this report was released?  More mess left over from Harper decade of fun

Too bad they didn't get killed over in syria or where ever but since they weren't what are we suppose to do?  Put them on trail or just kill them in firing squads?

What did we do with Germans that fled here after the war? Italians and Japs?

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol wasn't that 2 years ago this report was released?  More mess left over from Harper decade of fun

Too bad they didn't get killed over in syria or where ever but since they weren't what are we suppose to do?  Put them on trail or just kill them in firing squads?

Different topic all together. I worked w/ several squareheads that emigrated here after the war. Members of the Kreigsmarine & Wehrmacht. I'm pretty sure their war service was well known when the were interviewed before coming here.

Did any Canadians leave the country during WWII to fight for the Axis nations?

22 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You are a disgusting vomitous individual. To have any sort of come back or defense for any of this makes me sick to my stomach. 

I suggest you get psychiatric help.

26 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Come on now, big difference between that and leaving Canada to go fight for ISIS.

Even the moderate Muslim's living here want those fuckers killed.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Come on now, big difference between that and leaving Canada to go fight for ISIS.

Even the moderate Muslim's living here want those fuckers killed.

I have no problem with that, my question was how, firing squads? or trails?  usedtoskidoo hasn't got any idea so now I ask you.......

16 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Different topic all together. I worked w/ several squareheads that emigrated here after the war. Members of the Kreigsmarine & Wehrmacht. I'm pretty sure their war service was well known when the were interviewed before coming here.

Did any Canadians leave the country during WWII to fight for the Axis nations?

Yes it is a bit different since 50 million people died as a direct result of the Germans and Japs, Italy.   Our new neighbours in North York killed Canadians I see that as the same.

We have really no idea whether anyone left here or gave info to the nazi's

lol on so called vetting :lol:   simply not true

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yes it is a bit different since 50 million people died as a direct result of the Germans and Japs, Italy.   Our new neighbours in North York killed Canadians I see that as the same.

We have really no idea whether anyone left here or gave info to the nazi's

lol on so called vetting :lol:   simply not true

There are only two types of people in this world.  Those who are and those who want to be.

:lol::lol:

Edited by ArcticCrusher

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

most likely you are correct, unless that person was a child.  Teens don't always make the right choice.

so again what is Canada suppose to do? 

Our government wants them killed in the field, so do the moderates.  In fact they are angry they are still around.

If they are in Canada, put them in jail, and throw away the key.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Our government wants them killed in the field, so do the moderates.  In fact they are angry they are still around.

If they are in Canada, put them in jail, and throw away the key.

so far 2 of the estimated 60 are in court,  its sad we have laws and morals

there is an estimated 180 people being surveilled.... 

Easy to say but hard to prove what these people did while out of Canada

Still looking for what Trudeau has done wrong :dunno: 

I am hoping we don't payout anymore of these people from our own wrong doings - legal trials is the way to go

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

so far 2 of the estimated 60 are in court,  its sad we have laws and morals

there is an estimated 180 people being surveilled.... 

Easy to say but hard to prove what these people did while out of Canada

Still looking for what Trudeau has done wrong :dunno: 

I am hoping we don't payout anymore of these people from our own wrong doings - legal trials is the way to go

A bullet to the head would suffice.  Learn from the Philippine PM.:lol: