Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

almost 100 million dollars spent by the Harper government on propaganda - what a waste just like all war on drugs has been.

A century later and the war on drugs is at its worst,  prescription drugs are rampant killing people everyday - no ads on this from Anti Pot Harper.

Conservatives views still haven't changed from 1920 - sad really with all the studies done

I like how they slip the GATE WAY into this ad

move ahead 8 years and POT IS ALMOST LEGAL

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol wasn't that 2 years ago this report was released?  More mess left over from Harper decade of fun

Too bad they didn't get killed over in syria or where ever but since they weren't what are we suppose to do?  Put them on trail or just kill them in firing squads?

What did we do with Germans that fled here after the war? Italians and Japs?

Ever here of the Nuremburg trials... the Nazis that were captured were put on trial. The civilians that came here after the war are not enemy combatants or terrorists.

22 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  dude our foreign spending hasn't gone up in years, it took a huge increase from 2003 to 2012 where it stands in around 5.5 billion

2016 our foreign gifts actually decreased from 2015 totals

god dam you know nothing about Canada

Conflict of Interest :lol:    ya the only thing he did wrong was take a private helicopter without permission - nothing more nothing less

Big fucking deal

Ministers are cut all the time from every  government, they may move them around or just drop someone for many reason.   You keep going on and on about the men not chosen but can't name a single one

Sorry 02ool Canada is in great shape right now, your ramblings will not change that

Crap... how stupid can you possibly get. There is a difference as I already said between Canada giving money to third world countries for humanitarian reasons and giving them $B's to get Apu to stop cooking over an open fire in his hut.

Too bad you don't understand conflict of interest. It's a concept beyond your abilities. Much more than a helicopter ride... it was a totally free vacation given by someone who receives significant Canadian taxpayer money that Trudope can control and or influence.

As for naming a man that didn't get a cabinet position.... easy... every single man that isn't in cabinet is one that was overlooked. Whether it was because of qualifications with one of the key qualifications for cabinet being an absolutely STUPID quota for 50% women, only Trudope the decision maker can tell you and he won't.

I can sure name one that should NEVER have been in cabinet ever.... not qualified for squat. That's Monsef. Her only qualification for cabinet is she is a she. Nothing more.

35 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Ever here of the Nuremburg trials... the Nazis that were captured were put on trial. The civilians that came here after the war are not enemy combatants or terrorists.

well One missed your claims and lived here until the 80's, he was arrested as we all watched the take down happen.   The family that lived behind me are  Jewish and they met as kids in the concentration camps, they had the numbered tattoos, oddly enough the Nazi lived across the street from them.

02sled there were alot of bad people in those times don't kid yourself as we got them all.

Using your statement that means not all Muslims are bad :dunno:  and its only a handful that are?  

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

well One missed your claims and lived here until the 80's, he was arrested as we all watched the take down happen.   The family that lived behind me are  Jewish and they met as kids in the concentration camps, they had the numbered tattoos, oddly enough the Nazi lived across the street from them.

02sled there were alot of bad people in those times don't kid yourself as we got them all.

Using your statement that means not all Muslims are bad :dunno:  and its only a handful that are?  

You finally unbelievably got something right.... not all Muslims are bad. A lot are wonderful people. My wife and I had dinner yesterday with two Muslim friends.

4 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Crap... how stupid can you possibly get. There is a difference as I already said between Canada giving money to third world countries for humanitarian reasons and giving them $B's to get Apu to stop cooking over an open fire in his hut.

Too bad you don't understand conflict of interest. It's a concept beyond your abilities. Much more than a helicopter ride... it was a totally free vacation given by someone who receives significant Canadian taxpayer money that Trudope can control and or influence.

As for naming a man that didn't get a cabinet position.... easy... every single man that isn't in cabinet is one that was overlooked. Whether it was because of qualifications with one of the key qualifications for cabinet being an absolutely STUPID quota for 50% women, only Trudope the decision maker can tell you and he won't.

I can sure name one that should NEVER have been in cabinet ever.... not qualified for squat. That's Monsef. Her only qualification for cabinet is she is a she. Nothing more.

BOLD is wrong it is about one helicopter ride nothing more - try facts

Both the Conflict of Interest Act and Trudeau’s own ethics guidelines bar the use of sponsored travel in private aircraft, allowing only for exceptional circumstances related to the job of prime minister and only with the prior approval of the ethics commissioner.

Interim Conservative leader Rona Ambrose took a Caribbean vacation on a billionaire’s yacht around the time members of her caucus were criticizing Trudeau for vacationing on with the Aga Khan, but she insists she followed all the rules.

holy fuck 02ool

and Canada has been doing climate funding in Africa for decades, I just posted that harper wsa doing it - dummy

29 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You could have been doing it for decades

maybe you be like the Police chief and have a moment of reversed thinking

No Trail I will do it when its legal and it gives my 40% ROI like everything else I do.

https://www.thestar.com/business/2017/11/17/6-reasons-an-investment-in-the-pot-industry-will-likely-go-up-in-smoke-olive.html

But the current euphoria for marijuana investments is identical to the irrational exuberance of the ill-fated dot-com era of the late 1990s, which yielded exactly one change-the-world success story – Amazon.com Inc.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

No Trail I will do it when its legal and it gives my 40% ROI like everything else I do.

dude there is no room for you or anyone else not already connected. 

Its like you saying you are going to open up beside wal-mart and take their business :lol:  the wal-marts of pot are already here and have been for decades

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

7 minutes ago, revrnd said:

this line says it all

Looking back from 2030, it’s easy to see perhaps two companies among the current close to 100 players still standing, in an industry subjected to waves of consolidation. It’s quite likely that the 2030 industry will be dominated by Big Pharma. And investors in scores of homegrown pot companies will have lost several billion dollars.

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

dude there is no room for you or anyone else not already connected. 

Its like you saying you are going to open up beside wal-mart and take their business :lol:  the wal-marts of pot are already here and have been for decades

It really doesn't matter to me and you are wrong.  The major automation houses are just getting there feet wet.  Its all the same for me.  Lol.

18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It really doesn't matter to me and you are wrong.  The major automation houses are just getting there feet wet.  Its all the same for me.  Lol.

what would be illegal about automates? 

you missed the boat - if it returns I hope you get on it

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

this line says it all

Looking back from 2030, it’s easy to see perhaps two companies among the current close to 100 players still standing, in an industry subjected to waves of consolidation. It’s quite likely that the 2030 industry will be dominated by Big Pharma. And investors in scores of homegrown pot companies will have lost several billion dollars.

Trail I work with pharma already that is my contribution.  The market already seems saturated with zero deliverables.

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

what would be illegal about automates? 

you missed the boat - if it returns I hope you get on it

No it hasn't started yet, they are getting there.  Not sure if I'm a player or not.  Makes no difference to me.  Lol.