Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

In Canada about Canadian issues there is no better source,  can you point a better one out? 

lol. government funded news is never a good source. but keep trying to get me to say The Rebel. You intellectual child.

You might take one day off a week from drinking

probably a good thing then.

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

sorry douce lips I meant 26 millions with Croatia

1/4 billion with Latvia

again you said WHAT DEALS?  I posted them, so you should say sorry "failmaker you are correct again " many deals signed by Trudeau

pretty funny ONEWAY TOOL LIPS

Dumb as a stump Fail strikes again but what else is new... do you ever remember what you posted... something tells me you don't. You said there have been more trade agreements signed in the last two years than in the last decade. You only presented a WEAK SMALL PART OF YOUR CASE with a list of ratifications of guess what...ONE BIG TRADE AGREEMENT which was the CANADIAN EUROPEAN TRADE AGREEMENT. Each country had to ratify their participation in the EUROPEAN TRADE AGREEMENT. EVER HEARD OF CETA.... I guess not. That is one agreement. Not a separate agreement for each country.

Trudope just walked out on a negotiated trade agreement that included a total 11 participating countries. I guess you would count that as 10 separate agreements since one of those 11 countries is Canada.

Let me guess if NAFTA gets resigned in your deluded mind that counts as three agreements because it includes 3 countries. :lol:

So really Fail... think about it... how many trade agreements have their really been in the last two years and when I ask you how many there were in the last decade to support your imaginary claim you dance around answering that part. You would make a great politician. You're excellent at avoiding answering and deflection.

So lame ass... where do you get the numbers from to support your claims that Canada exports $26M to Croatia and $250M to Latvia... your over active imagination perhaps... it's where most of your numbers come from.

You want some real number dumb ass.

http://www.mfa.gov.lv/en/ottawa/bilateral-relations/economic-co-operation

On the list of countries Latvia exports to Canada ranks number 47 at 0.17% of everything the export. As for imports to Latvia Canada ranks number 35 at 0.16% of everything they import.

Read the link Fail... it will show just HOW WRONG AGAIN YOU ARE AS USUAL. It is from the website for the Embassy of the Republic of Latvia in Canada. It talks about their participation in CETA. You know... that one big trade agreement. The one that includes the 28 countries of the European Union... not 28 separate trade agreements. Give up wrong again Fail.

:owned:

Just now, Usedtoskidoo said:

lol. government funded news is never a good source. but keep trying to get me to say The Rebel. You intellectual child.

probably a good thing then.

no I wasn't even thinking REBEL that is for complete idiots without a clue, you are above 02sled level....

You could've said W5 which is another great new source just isn't on everyday

Another is Fifth Estate - CBC though

For keeping track of what our government is or isn't doing you can't beat THE NATIONAL

THE STAR keeps up good reporting too on a daily basis

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

Dumb as a stump Fail strikes again but what else is new... do you ever remember what you posted... something tells me you don't. You said there have been more trade agreements signed in the last two years than in the last decade. You only presented a WEAK SMALL PART OF YOUR CASE with a list of ratifications of guess what...ONE BIG TRADE AGREEMENT which was the CANADIAN EUROPEAN TRADE AGREEMENT. Each country had to ratify their participation in the EUROPEAN TRADE AGREEMENT. EVER HEARD OF CETA.... I guess not. That is one agreement. Not a separate agreement for each country.

Trudope just walked out on a negotiated trade agreement that included a total 11 participating countries. I guess you would count that as 10 separate agreements since one of those 11 countries is Canada.

Let me guess if NAFTA gets resigned in your deluded mind that counts as three agreements because it includes 3 countries. :lol:

So really Fail... think about it... how many trade agreements have their really been in the last two years and when I ask you how many there were in the last decade to support your imaginary claim you dance around answering that part. You would make a great politician. You're excellent at avoiding answering and deflection.

So lame ass... where do you get the numbers from to support your claims that Canada exports $26M to Croatia and $250M to Latvia... your over active imagination perhaps... it's where most of your numbers come from.

On the list of countries Latvia exports to Canada ranks number 47 at 0.17% of everything the export. As for imports to Latvia Canada ranks number 35 at 0.16% of everything they import.

Read the link Fail... it will show just HOW WRONG AGAIN YOU ARE AS USUAL. It is from the website for the Embassy of the Republic of Latvia in Canada. It talks about their participation in CETA. You know... that one big trade agreement. The one that includes the 28 countries of the European Union... not 28 separate trade agreements. Give up wrong again Fail.

trail didn't understand your post and went off about the CanadaEU trade deal. its ok he will tire himself out.

no I wasn't even thinking REBEL that is for complete idiots without a clue, you are above 02sled level....

You could've said W5 which is another great new source just isn't on everyday

Another is Fifth Estate - CBC though

For keeping track of what our government is or isn't doing you can't beat THE NATIONAL

THE STAR keeps up good reporting too on a daily basis

sad that you think any of those are actual news with Journalistic integrity. Go back to slowly cooking your brain cells with dope. 

You make me sad for the human race. 

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

hey if you are happy so am I

You could have posted the 100 of deals signed by Harper but chose not too, why?  good question it would have been way better than your ramblings about not wanting to allow Canadian businesses to export to those countries -  rather sad outlook you have 02sled

CETA isn't signed yet so why would I post that it was?  China deal not signed either

should I have said NAFTA too

:lmao:  keep posting Cliffy

7 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

sad that you think any of those are actual news with Journalistic integrity. Go back to slowly cooking your brain cells with dope. 

You make me sad for the human race. 

like I said its not for you and your types

Justin got a new hole torn in him with last nights National -  you should try real news for awhile

Oh I didn't see your source yet?  what is it? 

Oh by the way POT doesn't cook brain cells, this is a proven fact in our current century.  1930 is gone for good for most people but not your type :lol:  

Edited by 1trailmaker

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

hey if you are happy so am I

You could have posted the 100 of deals signed by Harper but chose not too, why?  good question it would have been way better than your ramblings about not wanting to allow Canadian businesses to export to those countries -  rather sad outlook you have 02sled

CETA isn't signed yet so why would I post that it was?  China deal not signed either

should I have said NAFTA too

:lmao:  keep posting Cliffy

Stupid as they come aren't you fail.... it's impossible to get anymore dumb than you are....

The "trade agreements" YOU POSTED as being signed in the last two years were not what you said they were. What you posted was the individual countries ratifying in their legislatures the contents of CETA.

Like the link I posted from the Latvian Embassy says

Latvia is pleased that negotiations of Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) and Strategic Partnership Agreement (SPA) are finally concluded.

What's that you say STILL WRONG AGAIN FAIL - CETA HASN'T BEEN SIGNED YET. OH SO WRONG AT LEAST ACCORDING TO THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT WEBSITE

http://www.international.gc.ca/trade-commerce/trade-agreements-accords-commerciaux/agr-acc/ceta-aecg/index.aspx?lang=eng

The Canada-European Union (EU) Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) is a progressive trade agreement that upholds and promotes the values that Canada shares with the EU. This landmark agreement was signed on October 30, 2016 and entered into force on September 21, 2017.

You don't really get very much right do you.... :nuts2::lol::owned:

on the subject of STATE TV

USA has no real news , shit show for ratings.  FOX news still talking about Clinton, CNN still talking about Clinton while hating trump

NBC ABC are okay for the most part.

I have no interest in this type of news, CBC works for Canada for many reasons

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

Stupid as they come aren't you fail.... it's impossible to get anymore dumb than you are....

The "trade agreements" YOU POSTED as being signed in the last two years were not what you said they were. What you posted was the individual countries ratifying in their legislatures the contents of CETA.

Like the link I posted from the Latvian Embassy says

Latvia is pleased that negotiations of Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) and Strategic Partnership Agreement (SPA) are finally concluded.

What's that you say STILL WRONG AGAIN FAIL - CETA HASN'T BEEN SIGNED YET. OH SO WRONG AT LEAST ACCORDING TO THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT WEBSITE

http://www.international.gc.ca/trade-commerce/trade-agreements-accords-commerciaux/agr-acc/ceta-aecg/index.aspx?lang=eng

The Canada-European Union (EU) Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) is a progressive trade agreement that upholds and promotes the values that Canada shares with the EU. This landmark agreement was signed on October 30, 2016 and entered into force on September 21, 2017.

You don't really get very much right do you.... :nuts2::lol::owned:

chalk up one more deal? sorry I am a few weeks behind,  good news for the Liberals and Canada

Keep posting Cliffy -  you are defeating your own statement of "what deals"  So much GOOD for CANADA not seen in decades

google.ca will help you out in the future

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

on the subject of STATE TV

USA has no real news , shit show for ratings.  FOX news still talking about Clinton, CNN still talking about Clinton while hating trump

NBC ABC are okay for the most part.

I have no interest in this type of news, CBC works for Canada for many reasons

lol. I hope you don't have kids.

33 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

chalk up one more deal? sorry I am a few weeks behind,  good news for the Liberals and Canada

Keep posting Cliffy -  you are defeating your own statement of "what deals"  So much GOOD for CANADA not seen in decades

google.ca will help you out in the future

:nuts2::owned:Fail give it a rest... do you really want to keep showing everyone how stupid you really are. YOU CLAIMED THERE WERE MORE TRADE AGREEMENTS SIGNED IN THE LAST TWO YEARS THAN IN THE LAST DECADE. I asked you to support that lie with fact. You came back with ONE TRADE AGREEMENT (CETA) AND TRIED TO PASS OFF THE MEMBER COUNTRIES OF THAT AGREEMENT RATIFYING THE AGREEMENT IN THEIR OWN LEGISLATURES AS MULTIPLE TRADE AGREEMENTS.

What a complete idiot you are proving to be today in particular. IT'S NOT ONE MORE DEAL... IT'S THE ONE YOU TRIED TO PASS OFF AS MULTIPLES.

:nuts2:I imagine we won't here from you for a while since the work day is over and you now have to drive home.

Edited by 02sled

15 minutes ago, 02sled said:

:nuts2::owned:Fail give it a rest... do you really want to keep showing everyone how stupid you really are. YOU CLAIMED THERE WERE MORE TRADE AGREEMENTS SIGNED IN THE LAST TWO YEARS THAN IN THE LAST DECADE. I asked you to support that lie with fact. You came back with ONE TRADE AGREEMENT (CETA) AND TRIED TO PASS OFF THE MEMBER COUNTRIES OF THAT AGREEMENT RATIFYING THE AGREEMENT IN THEIR OWN LEGISLATURES AS MULTIPLE TRADE AGREEMENTS.

What a complete idiot you are proving to be today in particular. IT'S NOT ONE MORE DEAL... IT'S THE ONE YOU TRIED TO PASS OFF AS MULTIPLES.

:nuts2:I imagine we won't here from you for a while since the work day is over and you now have to drive home.

who do you think negotiated the deals for this CETA?  and got the countries to ratify?  Canada since its our deal?   dummy

Canada is receiving the goods from these countries that were negotiated separate with each country

keep flapping 02sled, Harper didn't get the job done in 6 year of trying - good start with a bad ending

do you need more? 

Edited by 1trailmaker

before 0200l post again

Latvia became the first EU Member State to ratify CETA, with the Latvian Parliament voting to approve the Agreement on February 23, 2017 in the presence of the Minister of International Trade, François-Phillipe Champagne, during his visit to Latvia.

Hail Canada and our trade

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

who do you think negotiated the deals for this CETA?  and got the countries to ratify?  Canada since its our deal?   dummy

keep flapping 02sled, Harper didn't get the job done in 6 year of trying - good start with a bad ending

DUMB AS A STUMP FAIL CONTINUES.

Fail Yes or No answers

You said that there were more trade agreements signed in the last 2 years than the last decade. Yes or No

I asked you to prove what you claimed. Yes or No

You responded with a list of countries ratifying CETA and tried to pass this off as multiple agreements and not just one. Yes or No

You refuse to substantiate your claim with the number of trade agreements signed in the preceding decade compared to the last 2 years. Yes or No

You believe that because there are 28 countries in CETA these are 28 separate trade agreements or are at least trying to pass it off as such. Yes or No.

You really think negotiations for something of this magnitude start and conclude inside of 2 years. What a complete idiot. Check the chronology of the CETA agreement

http://www.international.gc.ca/trade-commerce/trade-agreements-accords-commerciaux/agr-acc/ceta-aecg/chronology-chronologie.aspx?lang=eng

June 2007 – At the 2007 European Union (EU)-Canada Summit in Berlin, Canadian and EU leaders agree to conduct a joint study examining the costs and benefits of pursuing a closer economic partnership.

The PM at the time that started this all of was Harper but all hail Trudope, what an idiot you are... your bromance is over the top.

• September 2014 – At the Canada-EU Summit in Ottawa, leaders release the completed text of the Agreement. It is published in Canada in both of Canada’s official languages.
  • August 2014 – Canada and the EU announce that they have reached a complete text of the Canada-EU Trade Agreement, marking the conclusion of negotiations. Canada and the EU  proceed with a thorough legal review and translation of the text into the other 22 EU treaty languages.
    • October 2013 – Canada and the EU announce that they have reached an agreement in principle.
    • February 2013 – Canadian and EU trade and agriculture ministers meet in Ottawa to further narrow the remaining outstanding issues in the negotiations.
    • November 2012 – Canadian and EU trade and agriculture ministers meet in Brussels, Belgium, to take stock of progress and discuss outstanding issues.
    • February 2012 – Federal, provincial and territorial ministers responsible for international trade meet in Ottawa and recognize the trade negotiations with the EU as a priority.
    • October 2011 – Nine formal rounds of negotiations are completed, with significant progress made across all sectors. Negotiations move into a more intensive and focused phase.
    • December 2010 – Canadian and EU trade ministers meet to take stock of progress to date, instructing negotiators to maintain the pace and ambition of negotiations.
    • October 2009 – A successful and productive first round of negotiations toward an Agreement is held in Ottawa. Both sides made efforts to identify common grounds and set an ambitious negotiating timeline.
    • May 2009 – Canada and the EU announce the launch of trade negotiations at the Canada-EU Summit in Prague, Czech Republic.
    • March 2009 – A Canada-EU joint report is finalized, defining the scope of potential negotiations.
    • December 2008 – A notice is published in the December 20, 2008, Canada Gazette seeking Canadians’ input on the possibility of negotiating a trade agreement with the EU. These consultations were open to all stakeholders and groups.
    • October 2008 – Canada and the EU issue a joint study, “Assessing the Costs and Benefits of a Closer EU-Canada Economic Partnership”, which provided supporting rationale for a launch of negotiations.
    •  

So did Trudeau cancel TPP to not piss off Quebec?

'Cold feet' suggested as elections loom in Quebec

Grasping for explanation, some ministers have concluded Mr Trudeau got "cold feet" because of looming elections in industrial Quebec, where job security is a potent political issue.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-11-10/tpp-talks-stall-after-justin-trudeau-canada-fails-to-show-up/9140250

Edited by ArcticCrusher