Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

4 minutes ago, 02sled said:

DUMB AS A STUMP FAIL CONTINUES.

Fail Yes or No answers

You said that there were more trade agreements signed in the last 2 years than the last decade. Yes or No

I asked you to prove what you claimed. Yes or No

You responded with a list of countries ratifying CETA and tried to pass this off as multiple agreements and not just one. Yes or No

You refuse to substantiate your claim with the number of trade agreements signed in the preceding decade compared to the last 2 years. Yes or No

You believe that because there are 28 countries in CETA these are 28 separate trade agreements or are at least trying to pass it off as such. Yes or No.

You really think negotiations for something of this magnitude start and conclude inside of 2 years. What a complete idiot. Check the chronology of the CETA agreement

http://www.international.gc.ca/trade-commerce/trade-agreements-accords-commerciaux/agr-acc/ceta-aecg/chronology-chronologie.aspx?lang=eng

June 2007 – At the 2007 European Union (EU)-Canada Summit in Berlin, Canadian and EU leaders agree to conduct a joint study examining the costs and benefits of pursuing a closer economic partnership.

The PM at the time that started this all of was Harper but all hail Trudope, what an idiot you are... your bromance is over the top.

• September 2014 – At the Canada-EU Summit in Ottawa, leaders release the completed text of the Agreement. It is published in Canada in both of Canada’s official languages.
  • August 2014 – Canada and the EU announce that they have reached a complete text of the Canada-EU Trade Agreement, marking the conclusion of negotiations. Canada and the EU  proceed with a thorough legal review and translation of the text into the other 22 EU treaty languages.
  •  
    • October 2013 – Canada and the EU announce that they have reached an agreement in principle.
    • February 2013 – Canadian and EU trade and agriculture ministers meet in Ottawa to further narrow the remaining outstanding issues in the negotiations.
    • November 2012 – Canadian and EU trade and agriculture ministers meet in Brussels, Belgium, to take stock of progress and discuss outstanding issues.
    • February 2012 – Federal, provincial and territorial ministers responsible for international trade meet in Ottawa and recognize the trade negotiations with the EU as a priority.
    • October 2011 – Nine formal rounds of negotiations are completed, with significant progress made across all sectors. Negotiations move into a more intensive and focused phase.
    • December 2010 – Canadian and EU trade ministers meet to take stock of progress to date, instructing negotiators to maintain the pace and ambition of negotiations.
    • October 2009 – A successful and productive first round of negotiations toward an Agreement is held in Ottawa. Both sides made efforts to identify common grounds and set an ambitious negotiating timeline.
    • May 2009 – Canada and the EU announce the launch of trade negotiations at the Canada-EU Summit in Prague, Czech Republic.
    • March 2009 – A Canada-EU joint report is finalized, defining the scope of potential negotiations.
    • December 2008 – A notice is published in the December 20, 2008, Canada Gazette seeking Canadians’ input on the possibility of negotiating a trade agreement with the EU. These consultations were open to all stakeholders and groups.
    • October 2008 – Canada and the EU issue a joint study, “Assessing the Costs and Benefits of a Closer EU-Canada Economic Partnership”, which provided supporting rationale for a launch of negotiations.
    •  

dude give up

We know Harper started this but could not finish

we signed deals with these countries this year - nothing is going to change that

EU is not a country 02sled - each country agrees on their own to sign or not - Canadian government negotiated so that would sign

end of stroy one of the biggest deals in History is signed

28 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

according to CBC he was there for some time, and they worked a deal out for

The 11 Trans-Pacific Partnership countries have reached an agreement on "core elements" of the trade pact, namely that all countries will adhere to strict labour and environment standards, a development Canada is championing as a major breakthrough after talks broke down earlier Friday.

A final agreement in principle is still in the works because the countries have not settled on all aspects of the deal.

All countries have agreed now to implement regulations around minimum wages, hours of work and occupational safety and health, for example, something the original TPP called for.

"We got a better deal for Canada, we were also able to enhance the progressive elements — as the prime minister says you don't do trade in the 21st century like you did before," he said.

The chapter relating to intellectual property has been "suspended," which means, in plain terms, that it will no longer be part of a renegotiated TPP, a victory for Canada as many companies — as well as Blackberry's former CEO, Jim Balsillie — were worried about those provisions. The intellectual property chapter, which essentially applied U.S. patent laws to other member countries, was originally demanded by the former Obama administration.

Canada is also pushing partners to change provisions relating to culture. Canada said the other 10 countries did "affirm the right of each party to preserve, develop and implement its cultural policies," but specifics have yet to be finalized.

"We all understand we need to do more on culture, I've said Canada will not settle for less. It was essential for me to fight for Canadian culture," Champagne said.

Some observers have warned the text of the original TPP, negotiated by the former Conservative government and ultimately signed by the Liberals shortly after they took office, would undermine the federal government's promotion of Canadian culture through funding for artists and financial support for film production, periodicals and public broadcasting.

Maybe Trudeau is smarter than you guys think at this game :dunno: 

These fucking tools on  the news and politicians talking about POT kill me

"the black market"  "oh I don't know about that but read it somewhere"  "oh I don't know about pot"  "I only report on this but will never try it" 

How the fuck can you live in Canada and be a news reporter and know nothing about pot?  fuck me get over it, its okay if you smoked a joint

I think these reporters are worried about usedtoskidoo being upset with them  :joint:  

2 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

lol. government funded news is never a good source. but keep trying to get me to say The Rebel. You intellectual child.

probably a good thing then.

He seems to know more about what's on the Rebel than the rest of us.

Grasping for explanation, some ministers have concluded Mr Trudeau got "cold feet" because of looming elections in industrial Quebec, where job security is a potent political issue.

47 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm thinking that since Princess Sophie didn't tag along on this trip, JT might've spent the night with a Hanoi hooker & overslept.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, revrnd said:

He seems to know more about what's on the Rebel than the rest of us.

Just happen to know a few supporters of REBEL -  remember MOMO posting daily REBEL :lmao:

REBEL is all but dead and will go the way of SUNTV - horrible media Canada clearly doesn't support

53 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

dude give up

We know Harper started this but could not finish

we signed deals with these countries this year - nothing is going to change that

EU is not a country 02sled - each country agrees on their own to sign or not - Canadian government negotiated so that would sign

end of stroy one of the biggest deals in History is signed

Give it a rest STILL WRONG FAIL. You can't be stupid enough to think even for a minute that getting 28 countries to align on a uniform agreement happens quickly. On second thought yes you could. Look at the chronology. Think about the logistics of getting 28 countries at the same table at the same time. I've had trouble finding a common open window to get 8 people in the same company together for a meeting inside of a month.

You just can't seem to get your head around the concept that this is ONE TRADE AGREEMENT not what you tried to pass of as multiple trade agreements. Further proof that you don't read anything. You say we signed deals with the 27 countries this year. Wrong we signed ONE trade agreement CETA not 27 trade agreements in October 2016 and it went into effect September 2017. You sure flip flop when it suits you. Think about your totally wrong comments regarding NAFTA and it being one agreement for three countries.

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Just happen to know a few supporters of REBEL -  remember MOMO posting daily REBEL :lmao:

REBEL is all but dead and will go the way of SUNTV - horrible media Canada clearly doesn't support

Maybe CTV & Global should just throw in the towel too & leave Canadian news coverage to the CBC. 

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Give it a rest STILL WRONG FAIL. You can't be stupid enough to think even for a minute that getting 28 countries to align on a uniform agreement happens quickly. On second thought yes you could. Look at the chronology. Think about the logistics of getting 28 countries at the same table at the same time. I've had trouble finding a common open window to get 8 people in the same company together for a meeting inside of a month.

You just can't seem to get your head around the concept that this is ONE TRADE AGREEMENT not what you tried to pass of as multiple trade agreements. Further proof that you don't read anything. You say we signed deals with the 27 countries this year. Wrong we signed ONE trade agreement CETA not 27 trade agreements in October 2016 and it went into effect September 2017. You sure flip flop when it suits you. Think about your totally wrong comments regarding NAFTA and it being one agreement for three countries.

:lol:  

The Deal is about Canada - we can allow or not allow trade of products

negotiate is how you get the deal to come to head - each country has certain things it can ship to Canada - its not a all-for-one deal

move along 02sled - you said nothing had been done

2 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Maybe CTV & Global should just throw in the towel too & leave Canadian news coverage to the CBC. 

not at all

CTV does have w5 which is very good but all other networks have nothing other than standard nightly news - non bias I agree

CBC does it nightly on the National no others can compare

Its a fact nobody covers Canadian politics like CBC, its in their mandate

Where is all this gushing over the Liberals you are claiming?  They beat them with a stick on most nights

anyone been watching Donny Trump speeches?  fuck can that guy talk and once on a roll his delivery is very good, some content not so much lol

Doesn't seem to read anything or look at teletype in most of these recent speeches, it can't be off the cuff its too structured.   The guy is good

So does he write these speeches?

Donny is enjoying this moment

12 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

It disgusts me on so many levels that our petulant child Prime Minister is not in Canada for remembrance day. We owe these men and women respect.

I am ashamed as a Canadian. 

Go Fuck Yourself Trudeau.

Depending on how he does his gender reassignment, he might  be able to do just that.

15 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  

The Deal is about Canada - we can allow or not allow trade of products

negotiate is how you get the deal to come to head - each country has certain things it can ship to Canada - its not a all-for-one deal

move along 02sled - you said nothing had been done

Get real Fail... I didn't say nothing had been done. Damn all that pot has really screwed your ability to think and understand. You as usual pulled a screwball concept out of your imagination and stated that your lover Trudope had signed more trade agreements in 2 years than were done in the previous decade. Don't try and deny that statement. When I challenged you on that you tried to pass off CETA, one trade agreement as many agreements.

You truly are showing your stupidity with a dumb ass statement... The Deal is about Canada. It's about 27 European countries and Canada. Like Trudope you have an over inflated sense of importance. The European market eclipses the economic impact of the Canadian market in the blink of an eye. The population of the European union is 512 million. The population of Canada is 36 million. We need trade with them more than they need trade with us.

And yes it is an all for one deal. One extensive agreement for all the signatory countries. Don't pretend to know all the paragraphs of CETA Fail... even the wording would be beyond your comprehension levels.

Go away and screw your head up even more if that is even possible.

Edited by 02sled

2 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

It disgusts me on so many levels that our petulant child Prime Minister is not in Canada for remembrance day. We owe these men and women respect.

I am ashamed as a Canadian. 

Go Fuck Yourself Trudeau.

I remember your anger and outrage at Harper in 2010 and 2012 -  :lol:   ONEWAY

I agree standing with our Military overseas is a fucking horrible thing to do while respecting the sacrifices given by so many. 

I didn't have a problem with Harper nor today with Trudeau on this subject......   neither disrespected anyone

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Get real Fail... I didn't say nothing had been done. Damn all that pot has really screwed your ability to think and understand. You as usual pulled a screwball concept out of your imagination and stated that your lover Trudope had signed more trade agreements in 2 years than were done in the previous decade. Don't try and deny that statement. When I challenged you on that you tried to pass off CETA, one trade agreement as many agreements.

You truly are showing your stupidity with a dumb ass statement... The Deal is about Canada. It's about 27 European countries and Canada. Like Trudope you have an over inflated sense of importance. The European market eclipses the economic impact of the Canadian market in the blink of an eye. The population of the European union is 512 million. The population of Canada is 36 million. We need trade with them more than they need trade with us.

And yes it is an all for one deal. One extensive agreement for all the signatory countries. Don't pretend to know all the paragraphs of CETA Fail... even the wording would be beyond your comprehension levels.

Go away and screw your head up even more if that is even possible.

wrong

so you are saying now anyone one of these countries can flood our markets with say 'cheese'  - wrong they can not, Canada negotiated what cheese can be sold here

give Canada some credit you hater of anything Canadian

Edited by 1trailmaker

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

they need to keep up the pressure, its the only way to take the Liberals down.  Economy is rarely a reason

You idolize these type of people, not sure why you are so ONEWAY when selecting your idols - Rich Canadian sounds like your type of person :lol: