Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trudeau also wants to lecture him on how to handle drug dealers.  They don't have our problem with overcrowding jails.:lol:

2 hours ago, toslow said:

the world leaders don't even want to talk to this clown, while they are talking about world problems this weirdo is fluffing his hair

Trudopes ego has gone beyond believable. I am waiting for him to claim he is the second coming of Christ and saviour of the world with all the answers to make everything wonderful around the globe. Don't forget the socks... How many of these world leaders with real world problems care about his clown socks?  Maybe give him some big red floppy shoes to go with them.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Trudopes ego has gone beyond believable. I am waiting for him to claim he is the second coming of Christ and saviour of the world with all the answers to make everything wonderful around the globe. Don't forget the socks... How many of these world leaders with real world problems care about his clown socks?  Maybe give him some big red floppy shoes to go with them.

World leaders don't give two shits about Trudeau. He is an intellectual Light weight. And they know it.

21 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Big day of bashing Canada on world stage here on FS - do you haters even know why Canada has never been invited but is now?  mull over it and get back to me

Looking for Trudumb to toss foreign aid dollars their way?

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

From the article

Some countries in the 10-member Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), particularly Muslim-majority Malaysia, have voiced strong concern over the issue recently.

However, in keeping with ASEAN’s principle of non-interference in each others’ internal affairs, it appeared to have been put aside at the summit, which brought Southeast Asian nations together with the United States, Russia, Japan, China, India, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.

I guess Trudope didn't get the memo regarding non-interference in each others' internal affairs. Like I said... he seems to have developed a saviour of the world complex

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Big day of bashing Canada on world stage here on FS - do you haters even know why Canada has never been invited but is now?  mull over it and get back to me

Not hating Canada, just the moron that is our PM. He's no different than the boss's useless nephew that gets a position because of family connections.

He doesn't have any special qualities other than he wasn't Harper in the last election. I think Mulcair would've been a better representative for Canada on the world stage.

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

I guess Trudope didn't get the memo regarding non-interference in each others' internal affairs. Like I said... he seems to have developed a saviour of the world complex

Well he has experience as a bouncer & snow board instructor, saving the planet should be a cinch.

Edited by revrnd

12 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Not hating Canada, just the moron that is our PM. He's no different than the boss's useless nephew that gets a position because of family connections.

He doesn't have any special qualities other than he wasn't Harper in the last election. I think Mulcair would've been a better representative for Canada on the world stage.

Well he has experience as a bouncer & snow board instructor, saving the planet should be a cinch.

so why has Canada been invited?  never before :dunno:

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

so why has Canada been invited?  never before :dunno:

I think if you look at a map, Canada isn't located in SE Asia. Next thing you'll want us to be part of the African Union.

If you think trade w/ Vietnam is some new idea, my BRP jacket that I bought about 10 years ago was made there.

The asshat might impress a lot of people if he revoked the honourary Canadian citizenship given to Aung San Suu Kyi. No more weasel words & nicey nicey. And I don't really care that it was under Harper's watch that it happened. Just do it already!

Edited by revrnd

19 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I think if you look at a map, Canada isn't located in SE Asia. Next thing you'll want us to be part of the African Union.

If you think trade w/ Vietnam is some new idea, my BRP jacket that I bought about 10 years ago was made there.

The asshat might impress a lot of people if he revoked the honourary Canadian citizenship given to Aung San Suu Kyi. No more weasel words & nicey nicey. And I don't really care that it was under Harper's watch that it happened. Just do it already!

Canada is just an observer at ASEAN  where he took on the Philippine guy - Good for Canada

The TPP was a week ago -Vietnam or anywhere we can sell out tons of grains, beans ect is all good ...  Tobacco :dunno: 

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/14/delhi-smog-fighting-helicopters-cant-fly-because-of-smog

Maybe Wynnebag, Justine & Butts can tell India how to solve their smog issue after they've carbon taxed us to death?

Tell the Indian citizens that paying a tax to other countries will solve their smog crisis...................see how that goes.

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

ASEAN has been around since '67. A few other PMs besides Harper have been ignored over the years.

I doubt JT brought anything to the table.

They probably got to go ooh and ahh over his socks. :D At least all his umms and ahhhs give the interpreters a lot of time to translate the words interspersed between them.

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/14/delhi-smog-fighting-helicopters-cant-fly-because-of-smog

Maybe Wynnebag, Justine & Butts can tell India how to solve their smog issue after they've carbon taxed us to death?

Shhh! Don't give them any ideas... Wynnebag will be off to China to educate them on LGBTQ rights and use that as a pretense to tell them how to fix their smog problems.

23 hours ago, 02sled said:

They probably got to go ooh and ahh over his socks. :D At least all his umms and ahhhs give the interpreters a lot of time to translate the words interspersed between them.

Shhh! Don't give them any ideas... Wynnebag will be off to China to educate them on LGBTQ rights and use that as a pretense to tell them how to fix their smog problems.

Surprised Justine didn't find the time to attend this event while he was in Asia:

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/11/12/lgbt-community-sees-outpouring-of-love-at-delhi-queer-pride-parade/