Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

What a dumb comment

Right now the current deal has worked fairly well for all -  we are already holding hands and singing. 

Donny wants to change that and take more of the pie.

Trump is dictating not negotiating big difference

Dont think for one minute Canada isn't important to the USA - clearly you have no clue about negotiation and how they work.  I have been apart of negotiation with the government for decades........  You have to play the game to win

Kind of explains why government pays a lot more than business does for the same commodity 👉🏼😃

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Sksman said:

What government negotiations have you been part of?  

contracts

Just saying I know how the game is played

Its strange that no conservative besides Harper has said any bad about NAFTA talks  :dunno:   I think Stephen is mad that he isn't included in the talks like other high Conservatives are :lmao:   

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

contracts

Just saying I know how the game is played

Its strange that no conservative besides Harper has said any bad about NAFTA talks  :dunno:   I think Stephen is mad that he isn't included in the talks like other high Conservatives are :lmao:   

Face it Fail.  We have a little child trying to play with the big boy Donald.  

Harper is concerned because he is a Canadian and sees things going badly the way they are progressing.

Harper is allowed his opinion as are you.

Unfortunately your little idol Justine still plays with dolls and likes to dress Ken in Barbies clothes, wants barbies to marry each other and thinks all should play the same way.  

Right now based on what has been reported in the news I tend to believe Harpers report much more then sunnyvways 

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I am sure that is happening every day - selling off Canada ended when Harper left

These talks will continue for months and months so stop worrying so much

Who is worrying?  Although we have a massive trade deficit with Mexico, same as the US.  Our trade is pretty much balanced with the US.  Trump campaigned on the Mexico deficit and pretty much left Canada out of it. 

http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/liberals-to-delay-billions-in-planned-infrastructure-spending-cp-1.3654609

What the Liberals have found is that they can't move cash fast enough out of the federal treasury for infrastructure projects around the country.

"It is about cash flow management to better meet the (construction) schedules of our partners," said Brook Simpson, a spokesman for Infrastructure Minister Amarjeet Sohi.

Huh?

Maybe they don't have the cash in the 1st place.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Who is worrying?  Although we have a massive trade deficit with Mexico, same as the US.  Our trade is pretty much balanced with the US.  Trump campaigned on the Mexico deficit and pretty much left Canada out of it. 

We will always have a trade deficit with Mexico,  just vegetables alone puts us in that position. 

USA has a deficit with Canada,  Evening that out will cost us jobs and money,  CHEER? 

3 hours ago, Sksman said:

Face it Fail.  We have a little child trying to play with the big boy Donald.  

Harper is concerned because he is a Canadian and sees things going badly the way they are progressing.

Harper is allowed his opinion as are you.

Unfortunately your little idol Justine still plays with dolls and likes to dress Ken in Barbies clothes, wants barbies to marry each other and thinks all should play the same way.  

Right now based on what has been reported in the news I tend to believe Harpers report much more then sunnyvways 

You are wrong and most in the financial world agree Canada has a very good team in place.  That is the reason you don't hear any complaints from the Conservatives or NDP, not one peep.  Angry Stephen was cut out of the team and is angry over it - you drank his cock-ade

No matter what happens with NAFTA renegotiations, no one can say that Canada wasn’t prepared. Over the last several months, ministers, officials, business executives and others have been blanketing the U.S. to ensure people there know just how important NAFTA is to the Canadian and American economies. Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has also put together a top-notch team, led by Foreign Affairs Minister Chrystia Freeland, that brings together decades of trade experience.

Mulroney (you guys hero of all time)

He said Canada has an economy worth almost $2-trillion with 36 million people, which is comparable to the Soviet Union, which has 138 million people.

When the process begins, Mr. Mulroney said one of the most important words for Canada's negotiators is "no."

"We're not some pushover little country," Mr. Mulroney said.

"Hell, the Americans should be more fearful of us than Russia."

He praised Mr. Trudeau for putting together a "highly talented and capable team" to handle the trade file, including Foreign Affairs Minister Chrystia Freeland.

"I've known Justin since he was two years old," Mr. Mulroney said. "I warned the Conservatives: Be careful, don't underestimate this guy. There's a hell of a lot more there than you fellas give him credit for."

He also paid tribute to former interim leader Rona Ambrose, who frequently travelled to Washington to meet with lawmakers and advance Canada's interests on the trade front. She has since joined D.C.'s Wilson Centre as a global fellow.

"There's no Conservative way to negotiate a comprehensive free-trade agreement with the United States, and there's no Liberal way to do it. There's only a Canadian way," Mr. Mulroney said.

You haters of Canada need to step back and take a real look.   The only negative shit I have read is here on FS NO WHERE ELSE

:lmao: 

8 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Not near as much as the deficit they have w/ Mexico

US-trade-2016-exports-imports-by-country

USA is a greedy Country

As you pointed out they are in a trade deficit world wide.  At their own fault (Greed)

Mexico is only second to Candada for buying shit from USA -  sorry rvernd we(us)  are very important to USA economy

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You are wrong and most in the financial world agree Canada has a very good team in place.  That is the reason you don't hear any complaints from the Conservatives or NDP, not one peep.  Angry Stephen was cut out of the team and is angry over it - you drank his cock-ade

No matter what happens with NAFTA renegotiations, no one can say that Canada wasn’t prepared. Over the last several months, ministers, officials, business executives and others have been blanketing the U.S. to ensure people there know just how important NAFTA is to the Canadian and American economies. Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has also put together a top-notch team, led by Foreign Affairs Minister Chrystia Freeland, that brings together decades of trade experience.

Mulroney (you guys hero of all time)

He said Canada has an economy worth almost $2-trillion with 36 million people, which is comparable to the Soviet Union, which has 138 million people.

When the process begins, Mr. Mulroney said one of the most important words for Canada's negotiators is "no."

"We're not some pushover little country," Mr. Mulroney said.

"Hell, the Americans should be more fearful of us than Russia."

He praised Mr. Trudeau for putting together a "highly talented and capable team" to handle the trade file, including Foreign Affairs Minister Chrystia Freeland.

"I've known Justin since he was two years old," Mr. Mulroney said. "I warned the Conservatives: Be careful, don't underestimate this guy. There's a hell of a lot more there than you fellas give him credit for."

He also paid tribute to former interim leader Rona Ambrose, who frequently travelled to Washington to meet with lawmakers and advance Canada's interests on the trade front. She has since joined D.C.'s Wilson Centre as a global fellow.

"There's no Conservative way to negotiate a comprehensive free-trade agreement with the United States, and there's no Liberal way to do it. There's only a Canadian way," Mr. Mulroney said.

You haters of Canada need to step back and take a real look.   The only negative shit I have read is here on FS NO WHERE ELSE

:lmao: 

LOL on the last comment. You mustn't be on Faceplant. Lots of folks there have worse comment about the Libtards thatn what we're posting.

1 minute ago, revrnd said:

LOL on the last comment. You mustn't be on Faceplant. Lots of folks there have worse comment about the Libtards thatn what we're posting.

I don't see any thing on NAFTA but do about the finance guy - uninformed bunch of people on facebook - they eat up the fake news meme's

but there you have it - All Cons are on board except Harper who you just drink kool-aid from -  Head to your facebook and keep posting

36 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

USA is a greedy Country

As you pointed out they are in a trade deficit world wide.  At their own fault (Greed)

Mexico is only second to Candada for buying shit from USA -  sorry rvernd we(us)  are very important to USA economy

That graph should illustrate the main problem facing US trade deficit and Canada is the least of the problem.  If NAFTA fails, I will place the blame squarely on drama boy and the crying game. :lol:

34 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I don't see any thing on NAFTA but do about the finance guy - uninformed bunch of people on facebook - they eat up the fake news meme's

but there you have it - All Cons are on board except Harper who you just drink kool-aid from -  Head to your facebook and keep posting

Seems like there is a handful of Libtards who followed Moroneau's lead with hold shares indirectly in a corp.

What was that thing about the Duffman again? 

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Seems like there is a handful of Libtards who followed Moroneau's lead with hold shares indirectly in a corp.

What was that thing about the Duffman again? 

Lying about his home address

ONEWAY AC Moroneau should be your hero, he makes tons of money and is high business - something you adore

What gives? Liberal? 

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That graph should illustrate the main problem facing US trade deficit and Canada is the least of the problem.  If NAFTA fails, I will place the blame squarely on drama boy and the crying game. :lol:

If Donny takes his ball and runs home, that really isn't a Trudeau problem and nothing we can do about it.  But yes if it fails Trudeau will be held responsible, by that same token if there is a deal Trudeau gets full credit?

We have a great staff on this, everyone agrees EVERYONE (except crying baby Harper)

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

If Donny takes his ball and runs home, that really isn't a Trudeau problem and nothing we can do about it.  But yes if it fails Trudeau will be held responsible, by that same token if there is a deal Trudeau gets full credit?

We have a great staff on this, everyone agrees EVERYONE (except crying baby Harper)

and if we were able to have a US / Canada trade agreement without Mexico but Trudope refuses to accept that and insists US / Canada / Mexico or nothing... who is to blame.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/ethics-commissioner-bill-morneau-1.4378005

"

After weeks of public floggings, the Liberal government tried to fight back during question period in the House of Commons on Monday, pointing to former finance minister Joe Oliver who was sole owner of a private corporation which owns investment accounts.

"The mechanisms that the finance minister currently has in place are very similar to the mechanisms that the previous Conservative finance minister had in place," said Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in the House of Commons Monday."

Since the CPCs did it, it's OK? That excuse is as tired as the provincial Liberals blaming Mike Harris for everything that ails the province even though they've had 14 years to correct things.

Trudope should demand that Morneau resign, plain and simple. About a week ago in a media question period a reporter says, this question is for Morneau... as Morneau goes to step up to the microphone Trudope says I'll take it even before he knew the question. Kind of telling... even he doesn't trust Morneau to answer the question. But then again they never answer a direct question anyhow.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, 02sled said:

and if we were able to have a US / Canada trade agreement without Mexico but Trudope refuses to accept that and insists US / Canada / Mexico or nothing... who is to blame.

and when it happens, NAFTA deal signed, what are you going to say? 

will full credit be given? 

When this deal is signed and it will be, the timing will bring Trudeau into 2019 election - can't wait

30 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Trudope should demand that Morneau resign, plain and simple. About a week ago in a media question period a reporter says, this question is for Morneau... as Morneau goes to step up to the microphone Trudope says I'll take it even before he knew the question. Kind of telling... even he doesn't trust Morneau to answer the question. But then again they never answer a direct question anyhow.

besides all the hoopla going on, the guy knows the job.  Same goes for the liar Military guy.  Both do an exceptional job

What funny is you and rvernd crying about duffy and all the media attention, but you have no problem with this shit show over nothing

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

besides all the hoopla going on, the guy knows the job.  Same goes for the liar Military guy.  Both do an exceptional job

What funny is you and rvernd crying about duffy and all the media attention, but you have no problem with this shit show over nothing

i got to admit, he is probably the only guy in cabinet that can handle the file