Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

15 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

open the flood gates.... the lure of the massive gravy train has gotten around to the freeloaders....

Capture1.thumb.JPG.841bd2ca1b85189a5177707fcfb12208.JPG

I'm sure $50M would get his life together. It would do one hell of a lot for anyone. I think I should file suit against the Canadian government. When I graduated university the economy wasn't doing very well. I may have been able to get a better job coming out of school if not for the mismanagement of the Canadian economy by the government of the day. Especially since it was Trudopes dad who was PM at the time.

59 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

38 minutes ago, 02sled said:

open the flood gates.... the lure of the massive gravy train has gotten around to the freeloaders....

Capture1.thumb.JPG.841bd2ca1b85189a5177707fcfb12208.JPG

I'm sure $50M would get his life together. It would do one hell of a lot for anyone. I think I should file suit against the Canadian government. When I graduated university the economy wasn't doing very well. I may have been able to get a better job coming out of school if not for the mismanagement of the Canadian economy by the government of the day. Especially since it was Trudopes dad who was PM at the time.

Lovely little move from JT. I would cut every lawsuit out for every one like this and consequences be damned!!!!!!!!!!

Think I would get re-elected over that. Hell ya I would.

15 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

This really speaks to what REBEL isn't, creditable, meaningful, serious news reporting....

There is a reason everyone is quitting this useless garbage USA type shock no truth twisted reporting

ummmmmmmmmmm..................this didn't age well now did it.

https://globalnews.ca/news/3849606/catherine-mckenna-praises-syria-twitter-blames-staff/

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

she wonders why she has a nick name of Climate Barbie....

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

By killing his own people Assad is doing the climate a favour.  Bubblehead Barbie.

This is what happens when you pick people on statistics and not merit........................................

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

She blamed her staff for the mistake...

Just shows her Barbieness. If one of my team made a mistake I was ultimately responsible and accountable for that mistake to my customer. I would never try and blame someone. Just accept it, say sorry and explain the measures being taken to ensure it doesn't happen again.

3 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

This is what happens when you pick people on statistics and not merit........................................

not sure what you know about her but  I assume absolutely nothing.

She has a law degree and a degree in International relations -

She is one of the more qualified MP's voted in the past decades - far from a dumb blonde.

:lol:   so clued out YOU and REBEL :lol: 

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

She is one of the more qualified MP's voted in the past decades - far from a dumb blonde.

I don't have to know anything when she tweets and acts like an idiot. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

I don't have to know anything when she tweets and acts like an idiot. 

X2 - she rambles on about having two daughters and that she wants them to understand it's okay for them to be in politics or something like that

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Far from a dumb blond?

Is it just me or does she talk through her nose?

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_McKenna

Doesn't appear to be much in the way of environmental experience from what I can see.

educated but doesn't mean she knows anything environmental like you said... Lawyer for International Relations focus... almost like getting a degree in languages... you can speak 10 languages but does it do you much good in real life.