Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

So a 6% increase is good compared to 18% & 24% ? I'm glad you're not my financial advisor.

Everything was supposed to be sunshine & unicorn farts if we voted Libtard. An open & transparent gov't:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/access-to-information-act-report-1.4151446

Now we have a pair of morons @ the wheel. One can't even remember he has a villa in France.

If commenting on that is ANTI-CANADIAN, I'll be @ the head of the parade.

TBH most FA's would have a wet dream if they could hit 6%.

3 hours ago, revrnd said:

So a 6% increase is good compared to 18% & 24% ? I'm glad you're not my financial advisor.

Everything was supposed to be sunshine & unicorn farts if we voted Libtard. An open & transparent gov't:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/access-to-information-act-report-1.4151446

Now we have a pair of morons @ the wheel. One can't even remember he has a villa in France.

If commenting on that is ANTI-CANADIAN, I'll be @ the head of the parade.

:lol:  ah no it isn't,  so Canada triple the USA growth so far this year :dunno: 

Comparing TSX to Dow is pretty funny

1 hour ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

And people wonder why they don't take her seriously. Gender parity.....................more like Idiot parity.

idiots.jpg

He almost looks like Millhouse w/ those glasses.

Tards bringing in a few more migrants in 2018, 310,000 then, 330,000 in 2019 and 340,000 by 2020. Although this is the "norm" according to some, most will be "working" and "family"....(non-working) migrants. Also, the Tards want 14% of them to be refugees which double of previous governments . Tards are trying to increase the migrant rate, now at .8%, to .9% by 2020 and eventually 1% of the population by 2021.

34 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Tards bringing in a few more migrants in 2018, 310,000 then, 330,000 in 2019 and 340,000 by 2020. Although this is the "norm" according to some, most will be "working" and "family"....(non-working) migrants. Also, the Tards want 14% of them to be refugees which double of previous governments . Tards are trying to increase the migrant rate, now at .8%, to .9% by 2020 and eventually 1% of the population by 2021.

ya it started 1867 officially, but really started a century prior to that.  That is how we grow, you know what is expected every quarter.  

Never once heard any complaints about the 2.5 million migrants Harper brought in.........

Pretty funny facebook and FS posting this just days after a terror attack (not after the regular kind from rich white dudes that killed 7 times the people)

Also say "why isn't the left wanting to ban cars and trucks" :lol:  

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

ya it started 1867 officially, but really started a century prior to that.  That is how we grow, you know what is expected every quarter.  

Never once heard any complaints about the 2.5 million migrants Harper brought in.........

Pretty funny facebook and FS posting this just days after a terror attack (not after the regular kind from rich white dudes that killed 7 times the people)

Also say "why isn't the left wanting to ban cars and trucks" :lol:  

I knew you would post first.....I think I composed it as fact......did I mention anything about the right or left?...shit man a little sensitive...simmer down son.  

Your Tardness missed the message again....poor Fail

12 minutes ago, Poncho said:

I knew you would post first.....I think I composed it as fact......did I mention anything about the right or left?...shit man a little sensitive...simmer down son.  

Your Tardness missed the message again....poor Fail

no you didn't mention the words left or right, but you posted about the TARDS on the left clearly.  

Also, the Tards want 14% of them to be refugees which double of previous governments . Tards are trying to increase the migrant rate, now at .8%, to .9% by 2020 and eventually 1% of the population by 2021.

Campaigning on banning migration or refugees isn't going to work in Canada -  Hope Andrew has a plan

16 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

no you didn't mention the words left or right, but you posted about the TARDS on the left clearly.  

Also, the Tards want 14% of them to be refugees which double of previous governments . Tards are trying to increase the migrant rate, now at .8%, to .9% by 2020 and eventually 1% of the population by 2021.

Campaigning on banning migration or refugees isn't going to work in Canada -  Hope Andrew has a plan

Thanks for finally reading it.  No campaign here.....we love non working family types and doubling the refugees count.....makes sense.  Who is Andrew

The issue isn't the # of immigrants. Its who you bring in and what do they bring to the economy and our way of life. 

Now you know JT likes his selfies and handing out winter vests to small children off the plane. So I fear that we will not have merit based immigration but grandstanding, selfie exposure feel good situations which add nothing but our country except to our tax bill.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

The issue isn't the # of immigrants. Its who you bring in and what do they bring to the economy and our way of life. 

Now you know JT likes his selfies and handing out winter vests to small children off the plane. So I fear that we will not have merit based immigration but grandstanding, selfie exposure feel good situations which add nothing but our country except to our tax bill.

You won't see the handing out of Winter Coats again, that was nothing more than "I am not MEAN STEVE" 

Fact is whitie doesn't apply for Canada anymore - the troubled parts of the world do...... 

What is our way of life?  Complaining daily?  :lol:  

11 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Rural communities are having a hard time recruiting doctors. Maybe applicants could be required to fill these openings?

Not sure how many of these are qualified doctors. I wonder how many you would see wanting to immigrate if they were directed where to live based on their skills and the demand for those skills. After say 5 years you're free to relocate.

28 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Rural communities are having a hard time recruiting doctors. Maybe applicants could be required to fill these openings?

New Grads should have to do rural work for X amount of years - our Universities are subsidized by tax payers

so this seems fair to me

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

New Grads should have to do rural work for X amount of years - our Universities are subsidized by tax payers

so this seems fair to me

I assume you are talking about doctors. They already have to do their residency. One of the challenges for doctors apparently is the province has already reduced the number of residency positions back in 2015 by 50. If the rural hospital doesn't have a residency position available that would be a significant contributing factor.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-cuts-50-medical-residency-places-critics-warn-of-doctor-shortage-1.3186094

Not much different than attending the Royal Military College. They pay for your education and in return you do four years as a commissioned officer. After that you're free to do whatever you want.