Check your account email address ×

Democrats crying it's rigged now

jtssrx

This is really a weird thing Comey did, they are talking about 1,000 e-mails so why not put 10 people on it to sift through 100 e-mails each? Comey needs to come up with something solid or otherwise this insinuation he sent to Congress reeks.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

This is really a weird thing Comey did, they are talking about 1,000 e-mails so why not put 10 people on it to sift through 100 e-mails each? Comey needs to come up with something solid or otherwise this insinuation he sent to Congress reeks.

I agree ....he better have something or he needs to resign

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He's ruined anyway , may as well do the right thing in the end and put her where she belongs

39 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's tens of thousands not a 1000. 

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It's tens of thousands not a 1000. 

It is the FBI. Not some non-profit with two interns who are tech students working on their associates degrees... 

43 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I agree ....he better have something or he needs to resign

Yep

With wikileaks threatening a release of something big, Maybe the FBI knows what it is and are afraid of looking like a group  of incompetent hacks? There had better be something to it or heads will roll. 

54 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And not just here.  It's just fucking gross.  This whole election is just fucking stupid.  I'm writing in my dog.

Hillary literally has her paid trolls running around telling everyone that Comey is a dirty republican and is picking on her unfairly :lmao: 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The FBI has the capability of sifting through 10000 emails before you can grab a cup of coffee, boot your computer up to read your daily chain emails, and find a youtube video explaining why the world is flat...  

I dont believe the fbi can classify documents that arent generated by them.  So if these emails have classified material in them they must work there way through the agency responsible to determine the classification and if the information is subject to FOIA.  We prolly wont see what is in these new emails until after the election....

Comet is not dumb and he has to proceed carefully now that EVERYONE is going to crawl up his ass over these fucking emails. He has got to do everything by the book. If there is no wrong doing then there can be no doubt. Even tho the pubes will still cry foul no matter what. 

27 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I dont believe the fbi can classify documents that arent generated by them.  So if these emails have classified material in them they must work there way through the agency responsible to determine the classification and if the information is subject to FOIA.  We prolly wont see what is in these new emails until after the election....

Hillary was instructing her people to remove classified markings so they could email them. So they actually have to read every one very carefully 

6 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The FBI has the capability of sifting through 10000 emails before you can grab a cup of coffee, boot your computer up to read your daily chain emails, and find a youtube video explaining why the world is flat...  

Hmm you think your so smart.

First Vince was wrong about the number.  Second I wasn't saying it would take a long time to go through the 10's of thousands of emails my point was in in a few thousand they found 200 with classified information last time. 

The flat earth references make me laugh. Keep them up it's pure comedy seeing you and the other forum trolls acting just like that "a troll" 

31 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

First Vince was wrong about the number.  Second I wasn't saying it would take a long time to go through the 10's of thousands of emails my point was in in a few thousand they found 200 with classified information last time. 

The flat earth references make me laugh. Keep them up it's pure comedy seeing you and the other forum trolls acting just like that "a troll" 

You don't make logical arguments. You can't see the bigger picture. You believe the earth is flat................ Why do we owe you anything but a laugh?

18 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You don't make logical arguments. You can't see the bigger picture. You believe the earth is flat................ Why do we owe you anything but a laugh?

Who's talking about flat earth in the topic you not me. Look you obviously have some agenda to take me to task on every topic. You were clearly wrong in your interpretation of what I was saying. Now you're trying to mock me on the flat earth topic. 

8 hours ago, Sludgey said:

Hillary literally has her paid trolls running around telling everyone that Comey is a dirty republican and is picking on her unfairly :lmao: 

so u are saying  maincunt got his paypall credit of 11cents last night  

6 hours ago, jtssrx said:

When you say you buy into such stupidity as flat earth you open yourself up to jokes, and of  course everyone laughs at you. It is not trolling when you are a fucking loon saying stupid things, it is simply pointing and laughing at the retarded kid.