Check your account email address ×

All you’re 850 are belong to me!

Rod

28 minutes ago, s pump said:

Nice sled. Any new iron is nice to have in the barn. In my opinion cat has the best suspension for pounding on. The doos ride beautiful but they're a little bit too much like an LTD Brougham for me.

Doo knows their target audience. They’re the Toyota Camry of sleds 

32 minutes ago, s pump said:

Nice sled. Any new iron is nice to have in the barn. In my opinion cat has the best suspension for pounding on. The doos ride beautiful but they're a little bit too much like an LTD Brougham for me.

It's weird but, even my XRS rode so nice it was like being disconnected from the trails.  It's hard to explain to some but, that instant feedback from the ground makes a difference.  WIth my doo, it was almost delayed...like it was compensating for me.  I can see how many find this a wonderful trait.  I found it uncomfortable at times.  I want to know how to adjust my riding before I get into trouble.  I don't want the sled to try and help me decide.  What happens if it can't?  Pucker factor!

I rode my buddies Cat RXC for ten miles.  That's all I needed to see.  I can see why many don't like the Cat ride too though.  Trail feedback means harshness.

3 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

Doo knows their target audience. They’re the Toyota Camry of sleds 

LOL...that's a new one!  :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's weird but, even my XRS rode so nice it was like being disconnected from the trails.  It's hard to explain to some but, that instant feedback from the ground makes a difference.  WIth my doo, it was almost delayed...like it was compensating for me.  I can see how many find this a wonderful trait.  I found it uncomfortable at times.  I want to know how to adjust my riding before I get into trouble.  I don't want the sled to try and help me decide.  What happens if it can't?  Pucker factor!

I rode my buddies Cat RXC for ten miles.  That's all I needed to see.  I can see why many don't like the Cat ride too though.  Trail feedback means harshness.

Well aren’t they seriously interesting uninspiring, boring sleds? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I love sleds that jar my back at any bump I don't hit like Tucker Hibbert.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Nice. Hopefully he goes south and leaves it in the trailer for you. 

They go south in March every year now.  Will likely be out 100% soon unfortunately :( 

5 minutes ago, smokin george said:

I stopped in HBCycle today and picking mine up on Friday.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want it yet and I told him that when I ordered it.  I don't have the room in the garage yet.  I just wanna make sure its studded and has the shit that I want on it when I do get it.

1 minute ago, Renegade X said:

Don't get me wrong, I don't want it yet and I told him that when I ordered it.  I don't have the room in the garage yet.  I just wanna make sure its studded and has the shit that I want on it when I do get it.

The sales mngr said it'll be ready the following Friday. When I got home he called and asked how about this Friday. I only need a travel cover which I ordered in and told him I don't need registration #"s ($40). The wife has a unit that can make numbers,decals etc in all sorts of colors in marine waterproof vinyl. Once I get the #"s on I'm gonna ceramic coat the entire sled

12 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

Mine came in but like you I don't need it yet.  If I get if after Dec 15 I'm good.

3 minutes ago, smokin george said:

The sales mngr said it'll be ready the following Friday. When I got home he called and asked how about this Friday. I only need a travel cover which I ordered in and told him I don't need registration #"s ($40). The wife has a unit that can make numbers,decals etc in all sorts of colors in marine waterproof vinyl. Once I get the #"s on I'm gonna ceramic coat the entire sled

What did you order again?

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Mine came in but like you I don't need it yet.  If I get if after Dec 15 I'm good.

I'm usually happy if it stays in th crate.  I don't want mine put together sitting outside in the rain for a month

37 minutes ago, smokin george said:

George you are supposed to get a cover belt and numbers thrown in any sled deal.....If you ask and they say no, out the door you go, if you failed to ask, next time...