Check your account email address ×

How dumb would you have to be to refer to a chuck eye steak as a roast???

f7ben

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I’d say it’s exactly the same but MTM used to claim the Ontario walleye was mushier on border lakes. :lol: 

Neither ben nor mary ever ate one from a pristine northern lake. And they are not all the same, lake ont are garbage not worth consuming as are lake nip, those are sandy tasting

Edited by ManOnManOral

11 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Neither ben nor mary ever ate one from a pristine northern lake. And they are not all the same, lake ont are garbage not worth consuming as are lake nip, those are sandy tasting

They are both pretty far north assuming lakes there or on the ON side are pretty much identical. 

Edited by frenchy

10 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I’d say it’s exactly the same but MTM used to claim the Ontario walleye was mushier on border lakes. :lol: 

I guess.ive never eaten a walleye from anywhere south of my immediate area but northern MN is full of pristine cold waters. I want imagine it being any different from Canada 

3 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Not anything. Some lakes are fucked up due to industry in the north.

That sucks....aside from some small lakes near a few towns that were used in wastewater operations decades ago I cant think of a single actual lake that I wouldnt eat the fish out of. 

Just now, f7ben said:

That sucks....aside from some small lakes near a few towns that were used in wastewater operations decades ago I cant think of a single actual lake that I wouldnt eat the fish out of. 

We know, the damage has been done. :owned: 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Paper mills, mining operations  etc. I am not interested in fish from lakes that are down stream on yhe same watershed.

2 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Paper mills, mining operations  etc. I am not interested in fish from lakes that are down stream on yhe same watershed.

The mining pits around here are pristine. They contain some fantastic fishing too. 

Just now, frenchy said:

Paper/pulp mills are bad polluters. 

The only one on a lake around here was in Grand Rapids on a pretty large recreational lake. Those waters are very clean....MN has done a great job with water quality for a long time and I hope we keep it up

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Their Ribeyes have been great whenever we have got them.   My wife has got NY strip from Sam's before. They were ok, I'm just not a big fan of them. I'm a ribeye and porterhouse/tbone guy :bc:

this

• Thanks 1