Check your account email address ×

How dumb would you have to be to refer to a chuck eye steak as a roast???

f7ben

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

My goodness that looks awesome.  Wish you would have taken a picture of the middle for us. 

It’s just a premium cut of meat. Up there with Japanese Wagyu beef imo.

:lol: 

Edited by thewayout
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, thewayout said:

@SSFB I’m gunna special order some chuck ribeye from the butcher and bring it up to sky port when we ride in January. :lol: 

:bc:

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

My goodness that looks awesome.  Wish you would have taken a picture of the middle for us. 

I’m gonna send Momo a pic of it on the way out. He will like that. :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

So you got ripped off?

The farmer is a retired dentist who is friends with s good buddy of mine. My buddy drives a trailer down once a yet and picks up several thousand lbs of wagyu beef all butchered. Obviously the dentist is rich and this is a hobby. The beef is legit and the price was right 

12 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Thank you dear sir and while you are at it I will get 12 thick slices of your finest pimento loaf! 

My wife asked the butcher when she could expect some chuckeye steaks again. He said there is a list of people that gets dibs on them. She asked if she could be on the list and he just laughed 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My wife asked the butcher when she could expect some chuckeye steaks again. He said there is a list of people that gets dibs on them. She asked if she could be on the list and he just laughed 

Lots of broke ass faggots were you live lined up for pot roast steak. Do live in the black area.

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

Lots of broke ass faggots were you live lined up for pot roast steak. Do live in the black area.

Oh poor zoso.....you need some attention?

Maybe try saying nigger a bunch of times and someone will give you what you need

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

She should just tell him she wants a good pot roast. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Probably the same crew that patrol the neighbourhood at 5am on garbage day. 

• Haha 2

Chuck Eye - Cut from the beef chuck region. Boneless tender cut that is sometimes called "mock" ribeye because it is a continuation of the muscles in the Beef Ribeye Roll. Extremely tender and juicy with exceptional beef flavor.

spot on!!!!