Check your account email address ×

2019 Best Ultra performance sled

Anler

1 minute ago, bussman said:

I don’t know anything, just that Cat said officially something big and new is coming, and most likely before the end of the calendar year. 

My son in law works for Textron (aviation) and 3 weeks ago Cat had 175 unsold sleds of multiple model years to get out of the system and now they are under 30 to sell, mostly mountain sleds. Once those are sold supposedly the release is happening. :bc: 

Good on them for clearing out the inventory first and not dumping on the dealers. They havent been at any of the early season shows so far it sounds like...

15 minutes ago, bussman said:

I don’t know anything, just that Cat said officially something big and new is coming, and most likely before the end of the calendar year. 

My son in law works for Textron (aviation) and 3 weeks ago Cat had 175 unsold sleds of multiple model years to get out of the system and now they are under 30 to sell, mostly mountain sleds. Once those are sold supposedly the release is happening. :bc: 

There are 175 leftovers sitting at one dealer. They have unsold 2016s sitting around.

29 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

There are 175 leftovers sitting at one dealer. They have unsold 2016s sitting around.

agreed they may have dumped 175 special services sleds but there is plenty of older cat inventory out there at the dealers already as well.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

agreed they may have dumped 175 special services sleds but there is plenty of older cat inventory out there at the dealers already as well.  

Last time I was at the adventure center in Marquette and they had a brand new 2009 Cat on the floor listed for MSRP. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Last time I was at the adventure center in Marquette and they had a brand new 2009 Cat on the floor listed for MSRP. 

sometimes dealers do crazy things.   Dealer I traded my 12 freeride in at sat on it for 2 years rather than just blowing it out.  Many car dealer would have dumped that within 60 days at the most.  I bought my daughters car from a dealer i know at day 45 sends every used car not sold to auction.  Just before that date I paid them a few hundy over what they had into it on paper which was better than they were going to do at auction.    

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Anler said:

Big Bob holding out for that top dollar! 

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

They eat the 5k rebates on all of them

Ok. I was just posting what the company emails said. 

He had a chance at 2019 ZR 800 129’s for $7200 but those sold in matter of hours. This was inside the company sales. 

One that stood out now was a 17’ M 600 for $5800. Not sure on track length. 

6 minutes ago, bussman said:

He had a chance at 2019 ZR 800 129’s for $7200 but those sold in matter of hours. This was inside the company sales. 

Zr8000 right now in canada for 9500 600 for 8k 3000 for 7k they are dirt cheap. And there are lots of them. They discounted the 18s like that last year and many of those are still at dealers. Cat is finally getting smart. Having 30% off a leftover makes it hard to sell an identical new model for full pop.

12 minutes ago, bussman said:

Bruce told me he has only 5 leftovers in inventory. He’s in good shape.

8 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

@bussman was the same guy bragging about the new 2020 riot 850(+) cat. Talk about gut hooked and owned to the max by reeves :snack:

:bc:

Bigly! :owned:

Edited by Anler

It seems the gay crowd is getting out of sledding and buying Subaru ‘s and cross country skiing? Ski Doo is going to have a hard time being #1 in sales? There are only so many guys with short dicks that want the 850 with bold new graphics?

6 hours ago, Anler said:

Poo is just killing it with their sleds. Best trail weapons, best off trail, best mountain, best youth sled, most powerful 850, it is just good to be riding a polaris these days. 

untill snow flys and reality spanks your ass on lakes and fields across the snowbelt 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, bussman said:

So what you got left for the year, 6 or 7 work days left? :read:

Fuck I wish. I really could fish daily as off late. Was honestly saying to my old man I really could care less about a sled this winter because I'll probably ice fish every weekend. 

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

It seems the gay crowd is getting out of sledding and buying Subaru ‘s and cross country skiing? Ski Doo is going to have a hard time being #1 in sales? There are only so many guys with short dicks that want the 850 with bold new graphics?

Ski doo basically been BNG since 08

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Anler said:

Poo is just killing it with their sleds. Best trail weapons, best off trail, best mountain, best youth sled, most powerful 850, it is just good to be riding a polaris these days. 

Yup!  As long as you don’t want to race it.  :lol: Fucking yard sale and scrap metal.

5 hours ago, Reevester said:

Most cat guys get avoided on the trails, I know this as fact. :lol:

I think there is some truth to this.  

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I like Polaris business model lately. 

"Put a good and reliable engine in your sled and it will be awesome"

I bet skidoo didn't see that coming! 

Yeah, they were really pushing their reliability at hay days.  Every other word was “reliable”. :lol:

My buddies 2018 broke this and sucked it right down into the water jacket.  Engine #2!!!!!!   :lmao:

2976930D-A02C-41CE-9C66-5A7494C67344.jpeg

• Haha 1