Check your account email address ×

Remember when trump’s team lied about trump tower meeting

revkevsdi

“there was nothing, as far as we know, that would lead anyone to believe that there was anything except for a discussion about adoption and the Magnitsky Act.”

then backed it up

“The statement that was issued was true, and there were no inaccuracies in the statement,” Sanders said at the time,

The  Trump shows it to be a lie

“Fake News reporting, a complete fabrication, that I am concerned about the meeting my wonderful son, Donald, had in Trump Tower,” Trump tweetedSunday. “This was a meeting to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics - and it went nowhere. I did not know about it!”

and still the loyal Trumpsters believe him. Hilarious  

Remember when liberals didn’t mind lies,sexual predators,  tax dodging, draft dodging or treason?

its ok when it’s Billy the rapist/liar, Shrillery the liar / enabler or Kerry the tax dodging traitor. 

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Negative 200 coming right up. :lol:

You gotta pump those numbers up Barb!!! You’re a rookie compared to your momo 

No. You have to pump those numbers up. 

Evidently it’s very important to Trumpsters like you and limp 1. 

35 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Remember when liberals didn’t mind lies,sexual predators,  tax dodging, draft dodging or treason?

its ok when it’s Billy the rapist/liar, Shrillery the liar / enabler or Kerry the tax dodging traitor. 

Trumpsters: impeaching for lying about a bj from an intern is legit. 

Also Trumpsters: conspiring with foreign governments to win an election is also legit 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Also Trumpsters: conspiring with foreign governments to win an election is also legit 

And another lie, Clinton was impeached for obstruction of justice and lying under oath to a grand jury.

4785A792-E6D8-459E-9788-3483016FE95A.jpeg.695ee17491b66cd59d17be7f55c79b15.jpeg 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

And another lie, Clinton was impeached for obstruction of justice and lying under oath to a grand jury.

4785A792-E6D8-459E-9788-3483016FE95A.jpeg.695ee17491b66cd59d17be7f55c79b15.jpeg 

Trump is guilty of obstruction. But Democrats know that it would have to be this obvious before Republicans will look stupid trying to protect him. 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What's the matter, you lost your count?:lol:

Image result for count dracula sesame street

Nope 46 is the days in a row I’ve highlight the Pussy ass bitch presidents lies. 

8th worst place in Canada to live is how they rate Woodbridge. :lol:

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

Barb is fighting global warming by holding his breath while sucking cock. Keep up the good work gay Barb.

He’s probably found a way to breath through dick by now.  Like snorkeling!

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nope 46 is the days in a row I’ve highlight the Pussy ass bitch presidents lies. 

8th worst place in Canada to live is how they rate Woodbridge. :lol:

Where do you live?

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He’s probably found a way to breath through dick by now.  Like snorkeling!

Where do you live?

What’s your address?  

Ie. where is the safe space that lets you contemplate new ways to suck momo’s Shit covered cock. 

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What’s your address?  

Ie. where is the safe space that lets you contemplate new ways to suck momo’s Shit covered cock. 

I didn’t ask for your address.  What town do you live in that is soooooo much better than everyone else’s?

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

this is it . do you ever tire of being wrong . 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I didn’t ask for your address.  What town do you live in that is soooooo much better than everyone else’s?

He makes fun of where other people supposedly live but too much of a scared beta cuck to even mention his city. Spineless and chicken shit

• Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

He makes fun of where other people supposedly live but too much of a scared beta cuck to even mention his city. Spineless and chicken shit

I'm going with Beta Barb being a ..."pussy ass bitch" .. bahahaha

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

That's weird.  Almost every Canadian on this site talked shit about Toronto because they thought I lived there. 

Isn't that making fun of where people live? Icing on the cake is that Arctic beta bitch lives in Woodbridge.