Check your account email address ×

Remember when trump’s team lied about trump tower meeting

revkevsdi

21 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Your city? That's pussy ass bitch stuff. You wanted photos of my house. You wouldn't shut up about it. Your poor fat fucktard friend Dave wouldn't shut up about it. If it's no big deal, why are you scared? Is it a shit hole? Are you scared that if people see it,  it will be obvious that you don't have a 150 grand worth of play money?  Poor sad Zambo the clown. 

obviously you are full of shit about everything you post here, from your irrational fear of climate, to your business lies, you are a cuck and a fraud. No fuck off faggot.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Chubby?  last week I was 130 lbs with skinny arms. What gives Zambo?  Keep your lies in line 

Cuz you got the muffin top tubby!! Bahahaha!!

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Cuz you got the muffin top tubby!! Bahahaha!!

:lol:

You know those guys you see every so often on their pedal bikes wearing their Lance Armstrong tights.....and as you approach them you say to yourself, “Now he’s a bit too chubby to be sporting that attire.”   Yuh.   :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

You know those guys you see every so often on their pedal bikes wearing their Lance Armstrong tights.....and as you approach them you say to yourself, “Now he’s a bit too chubby to be sporting that attire.”   Yuh.   :lmao:

I just pee'd a little laughing..lol.

maxresdefault.jpg

On 9/30/2019 at 12:47 PM, revkevsdi said:

Trump is guilty of obstruction. But Democrats know that it would have to be this obvious before Republicans will look stupid trying to protect him. 

Funny how liberals like you defend obstruction of justice, witnesses tampering and lies to a grand jury,,, 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

The Dow 26,000 thread where the great minds of fS claimed a trump victory and waxed on about a 30,000 Dow by year end?  That’s last year btw. What’s the rate of return of 500 points on 26,000 over 21 months?  

But don’t worry. You get to believe your girlfriend Zambo’s ever changing story about making 150 grand on one trade. Hell you are a lying sack of shit but even you were quiet while he tried to sell that lie  :lol:

Whats the current rate of return on a cashable gic?:lol:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Whats the current rate of return on a cashable gic?:lol:

No sure but the 1 year rates are double the return that the dow has averaged since this thread started.

The added bonus is you don't have to give it all to Driftbitch in fees.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

You’re a hypocrite.

Nope, that's you.

"Impeaching Clinton for lying about a BJ is fine.  Impeaching Trump for lying about asking foreign governments to interfere in a US election is just plain wrong. ":lol:    

2 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

obviously you are full of shit about everything you post here, from your irrational fear of climate, to your business lies, you are a cuck and a fraud. No fuck off faggot.

Are you sure? Aren't you a truck driver?  No wonder you hate technology.  Musk's self driving trucks will put low skilled fucktards like you out of work in 10 years.  You'll be begging for change while fleets of electric trucks rumble past you.  

Couldn't happen to a shittier person. :lol:

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nope, that's you.

"Impeaching Clinton for lying about a BJ is fine.  Impeaching Trump for lying about asking foreign governments to interfere in a US election is just plain wrong. ":lol:    

More lies , Billy the rapist was impeached for obstruction of justice, witness tampering and lies to the grand jury, 

FF90FF92-5FAD-4248-99C8-06A90DEC729D.thumb.jpeg.51930394068c29e8a995aa583d66a403.jpeg

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No sure but the 1 year rates are double the return that the dow has averaged since this thread started.

Comments like this makes it painfully obvious you know zero about investing. If you think every investment in the market is based on the Dow average you should just stick with your GICs.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Are you sure? Aren't you a truck driver?  No wonder you hate technology.  Musk's self driving trucks will put low skilled fucktards like you out of work in 10 years.  You'll be begging for change while fleets of electric trucks rumble past you.  

I will have long since sold my trucks and be retired by the time that happens. Fuck I hardly work on the road now. So tell us fucko, what shitty little town does your mom live in and is the basement where you reside moldy?

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Wow.:lol:

Clueless fuck.

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Robot tax.:lol:

19 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Comments like this makes it painfully obvious you know zero about investing. If you think every investment in the market is based on the Dow average you should just stick with your GICs.

The thread we were discussing was about the dow.  Try to pay attention. As a whole with my portfolio I would have been better to stay invested. But then again it was good that I had very little exposure to the George Bush market crash. 

Your fucktard Woodbridge friend Arctic beta conveniently forgets that we (my brother our wives) also have millions in real estate that is appreciating.  The money on the sidelines making shit money waiting for a Trump crash is only part of my investment. However since this thread started even that shit money has done better than the dow.

You'll notice that Driftbitch and Arctic beta started taking ytd returns in order to include the recovery from last november's correction. That's the mark of dishonest people.  The other mark is they like Trump.  Only liars and idiots could like Trump. 

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Okay, please elaborate on how Barbie T, (your hero) totally inept apparently in navigating a canoe, is from Canada, and how this photo opp works out good??

Check below shithead.  You'd be one of those dumbasses sitting in the back with the bow bouncing in the air. :lol:   Ohhhh Noes' you got caught again.  Time for another tantrum. Poor limp1:lol:

2 hours ago, gtserider said:

When solo in a canoe that is the proper position.

29 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

I will have long since sold my trucks and be retired by the time that happens. Fuck I hardly work on the road now. So tell us fucko, what shitty little town does your mom live in and is the basement where you reside moldy?

Would that make your pathetic existence worthwhile?  

What kind of loser spends years trying to break back into a website? How shitty is your life?

What kind of shitty thing did you do to get banned in the first place?  This place has almost no rules. You must be a complete bag of shit.

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The thread we were discussing was about the dow.  Try to pay attention. As a whole with my portfolio I would have been better to stay invested. But then again it was good that I had very little exposure to the George Bush market crash. 

Your fucktard Woodbridge friend Arctic beta conveniently forgets that we (my brother our wives) also have millions in real estate that is appreciating.  The money on the sidelines making shit money waiting for a Trump crash is only part of my investment. However since this thread started even that shit money has done better than the dow.

You'll notice that Driftbitch and Arctic beta started taking ytd returns in order to include the recovery from last november's correction. That's the mark of dishonest people.  The other mark is they like Trump.  Only liars and idiots could like Trump. 

You don't know shit.  Just like your beta gic returns.  You have no fucking clue what the smart money is doing.:lol:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You don't know shit.  Just like your beta gic returns.  You have no fucking clue what the smart money is doing.:lol:

It isn't betting on Trump. I'll tell you that much.  

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Please don't pretend to be in some sort of know.:lol:

Loser.

Never have.  Common sense would tell anyone not to bet on Trump.  He's a loser that turns everything to shit.  He was saved by a reality tv show. Who is the next Republican choice?  Will it be Dog the bounty hunter or a Kardashian?

On 9/30/2019 at 10:02 PM, revkevsdi said:

That's weird.  Almost every Canadian on this site talked shit about Toronto because they thought I lived there. 

Isn't that making fun of where people live? Icing on the cake is that Arctic beta bitch lives in Woodbridge.

You can't afford either so why make like an idiot?