Check your account email address ×

Remember when trump’s team lied about trump tower meeting

revkevsdi

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Never have.  Common sense would tell anyone not to bet on Trump.  He's a loser that turns everything to shit.  He was saved by a reality tv show. Who is the next Republican choice?  Will it be Dog the bounty hunter or a Kardashian?

As an fyi, pretty sure I have a lot more in real estate than your entire net worth.:bc:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You can't afford either so why make like an idiot?

I can but why pay more to live in a shit hole?  

But don't take my word for it. Ask all of your buddies how great Woodbridge is. 

@168hp CAT 800 @frenchy @ManOnManOral    Tell Arctic how awesome Woodbridge and Toronto is. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I can but why pay more to live in a shit hole?  

But don't take my word for it. Ask all of your buddies how great Woodbridge is. 

@168hp CAT 800 @frenchy @ManOnManOral    Tell Arctic how awesome Woodbridge and Toronto is. 

So, and again, your city is?????

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

As an fyi, pretty sure I have a lot more in real estate than your entire net worth.:bc:

I doubt it. But then again according to you, your house fluctuated fro 1.9 million to 2.5 in 24 hours. That's some great investing.  That's Zambo level fantasy investing. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

So, and again, your city is?????

Very nice.  I like it a lot.  Way better regarded than Woodbridge.

Did you post those photos of your house yet?  It was really important when Dave was here. You kept on about it. 

I doubt it. But then again according to you, your house fluctuated fro 1.9 million to 2.5 in 24 hours. That's some great investing.  That's Zambo level fantasy investing. 

Real estate is nearing 10 mil.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Very nice.  I like it a lot.  Way better regarded than Woodbridge.

Did you post those photos of your house yet?  It was really important when Dave was here. You kept on about it. 

So, city?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Check below shithead.  You'd be one of those dumbasses sitting in the back with the bow bouncing in the air. :lol:   Ohhhh Noes' you got caught again.  Time for another tantrum. Poor limp1:lol:

I'll remember that for the next time (like never)  I'm in a canoe..:lol:

See the last page and a half of posts for one triggered tantrum..Fuck, everyone just owns the hell out of you post after post..

The forum :kneebash:Barb

Edited by Rigid1

8 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I'll remember that for the next time (like never)  I'm in a canoe..:lol:

See the last page and a half of posts for one triggered tantrum..Fuck, everyone just owns the hell out of you post after post..

The forum :kneebash:Barb

You are still only getting 6 hours sleep so that you can react to everything I post.  

Losing sleep over a website, :lol:you are one triggered Pussy Ass Bitch. 

That's awesome. Hard work pays off.

Maybe Zambo the clown can ride your coat tails and pretend he's rich too. 

You are so obsessed with me.  It’s like high school all over again with you carrying my books in one hand and your clarinet in the other.

:lol:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are so obsessed with me.  It’s like high school all over again with you carrying my books in one hand and your clarinet in the other.

:lol:

:lol:  Look out, Ima gonna start reacting to all of your posts. 

23 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You are still only getting 6 hours sleep so that you can react to everything I post.  

Losing sleep over a website, :lol:you are one triggered Pussy Ass Bitch. 

So you have a bed time you have to stick to?? Does your mom take away your phone also?? No social media after 10 or something like that?? 

And why do you monitor other's or my time on here?? And then make up a lie about it?? Like I can do what ever I want, go where ever I want, come home when ever I want, sleep when ever I want, buy what ever I want, eat what ever I want..Im guessing your wife has specific rules you have to abide by?? Beta style??

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

So you have a bed time you have to stick to?? Does your mom take away your phone also?? No social media after 10 or something like that?? 

And why do you monitor other's or my time on here?? And then make up a lie about it?? Like I can do what ever I want, go where ever I want, come home when ever I want, sleep when ever I want, buy what ever I want, eat what ever I want..Im guessing your wife has specific rules you have to abide by?? Beta style??

Nope. I could stay up all night searching your posts and react to them. I could spend the next two weeks being triggered by every post you wrote for the last 2 years. I could head to bed angry like you do and wake up 6 hours later twitching and looking for more. 

But I don’t care enough about you to do that. 

In fact I haven’t even had time to figure out what the negative rep will do. Perhaps I’m missing out on something amazing. Care to explain what all of this lost sleep will accomplish?

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nope. I could stay up all night searching your posts and react to them. I could spend the next two weeks being triggered by every post you wrote for the last 2 years. I could head to bed angry like you do and wake up 6 hours later twitching and looking for more. 

But I don’t care enough about you to do that. 

In fact I haven’t even had time to figure out what the negative rep will do. Perhaps I’m missing out on something amazing. Care to explain what all of this lost sleep will accomplish?

You do realize this is exactly to the T what President Trump does to you right?? Or are you really that unaware of your behavior??:lol:

Trump:kneebash:Barb