Check your account email address ×

Shud I git f250

for what ever fuckin reason people who buy chevy trucks never get crew cabs and it pisses me the fuck off. all the foord guys get crewcabs and there are lots of broken down piece of shit fords around that just need a chevy engine swap and bam, 4 door truck. the broken down pos ones are mostly early to mid 2000's with diesels. broken down ones are about 1500 - 2000 bones, and i already have a 6.0l and transmission from a rekt 2500 silverado. so besides the engine, how junk are these trucks? 

and stfu gay jai amg, faggot

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

for what ever fuckin reason people who buy chevy trucks never get crew cabs and it pisses me the fuck off. all the foord guys get crewcabs and there are lots of broken down piece of shit fords around that just need a chevy engine swap and bam, 4 door truck. the broken down pos ones are mostly early to mid 2000's with diesels. broken down ones are about 1500 - 2000 bones, and i already have a 6.0l and transmission from a rekt 2500 silverado. so besides the engine, how junk are these trucks? 

and stfu gay jai amg, faggot

You're still alive, gutter boy? 

3 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

Welcome back:bc: 7.3 Ford diesel trucks are good I got a '00 turbo runs great 300k on the clock

the one i can get for around 2 grand is a 6.0l powerstroke, idk what's wrong with the engine but it can barely drive itself away, idles funny, and sounds weird, like it's running on 7 cylinders. i would rather have a squarebody crew cab k10/20/30 but those aint around in numbers

1 minute ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

hey fuck u stupid american faggot my ultra runs, has good cylinders, not scratches on any of the pistons, and TRIPLE PIPES! FAGGOT!

Yeah fuck Dem Der yank boys eh

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

hey fuck u stupid american faggot my ultra runs, has good cylinders, not scratches on any of the pistons, and TRIPLE PIPES! FAGGOT!

:lol: :thumbsup: No scratches on the pistons eh

I just threw away old Polaris triple stuff I found laying around. Richards torque stop and a couple billet clutch alignment blocks. 

41 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

the one i can get for around 2 grand is a 6.0l powerstroke, idk what's wrong with the engine but it can barely drive itself away, idles funny, and sounds weird, like it's running on 7 cylinders. i would rather have a squarebody crew cab k10/20/30 but those aint around in numbers

It was never bulletproofed. 6.0's prior to 06 ran too hot and caused all kinds of problems. 

Don't walk, run away from it. And Im a ford guy.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

It was never bulletproofed. 6.0's prior to 06 ran too hot and caused all kinds of problems. 

Don't walk, run away from it. And Im a ford guy.

I had 2 - 2004's that ran for 300k and they worked everyday. Loaded with equipment and material. Only problems were fuel pumps and chassis issues. I got rid of them because the body was falling apart. 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I had 2 - 2004's that ran for 300k and they worked everyday. Loaded with equipment and material. Only problems were fuel pumps and chassis issues. I got rid of them because the body was falling apart. 

6.0 oil burners?

24 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Any $2000 truck is a piece of shit. 

paid $500 for this truck from my employer, "00 2wd Super Duty 7.3 turbo diesel, 280K no rust another 1k for dump runs flawlessly, have had to do nothing to it

IMG_20181127_152018934.jpg