Check your account email address ×

Shud I git f250

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

paid $500 for this truck from my employer, "00 2wd Super Duty 7.3 turbo diesel, 280K no rust another 1k for dump runs flawlessly, have had to do nothing to it

IMG_20181127_152018934.jpg

You bought it from a guy that makes money from you everyday. Try buying a $500 truck on the open market and then tell me you would feel comfortable driving it to northern Maine from where you live.

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

It was never bulletproofed. 6.0's prior to 06 ran too hot and caused all kinds of problems. 

Don't walk, run away from it. And Im a ford guy.

i have a working 6.0 and 4 speed auto from a wrecked silverado 2500, probably the cheapest way to get a truck capable of plowing and doing work off road

2 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Bolt on kit? Lol yeah right. This swap will cost a grand easy with many trips to junkyard. You need all new fuel system and all the Chevy harness, and swap to a 5 speed., driveshaft, all of it.

i have all the chevy parts, the drive shaft is probably going to cost the most. bring it the fuck on. there is a k30 crewcab dually frame around here for free, but it would be a ground up driveline build, i have a squarebody burb with a 350 and 3 speed auto, but no hd axles, driveshaft, it would probably cost as much to rebuild a k30 from the frame up as it would to swap a chevy engine into a superduty

8 hours ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

for what ever fuckin reason people who buy chevy trucks never get crew cabs and it pisses me the fuck off. all the foord guys get crewcabs and there are lots of broken down piece of shit fords around that just need a chevy engine swap and bam, 4 door truck. the broken down pos ones are mostly early to mid 2000's with diesels. broken down ones are about 1500 - 2000 bones, and i already have a 6.0l and transmission from a rekt 2500 silverado. so besides the engine, how junk are these trucks? 

and stfu gay jai amg, faggot

I have a 96. Very stout reliable diesel 

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: :thumbsup: No scratches on the pistons eh

I just threw away old Polaris triple stuff I found laying around. Richards torque stop and a couple billet clutch alignment blocks. 

thanks, i really could have used that torque stop but fuck u. it's all good tho bro, why don't you get an entire polaris triple sled and throw it in the trash

1 minute ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

thanks, i really could have used that torque stop but fuck u. it's all good tho bro, why don't you get an entire polaris triple sled and throw it in the trash

The 680 is a great engine . Fuck anyone who thinks differently 

48 minutes ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

The 680 is a great engine . Fuck anyone who thinks differently 

got dynoport pipes, still need to get blackslides for my triple rack carbs and i will put atac on after that. my friend has an xcr 700 with a bad crank, ill try to get those cylinders off him

5 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

got dynoport pipes, still need to get blackslides for my triple rack carbs and i will put atac on after that. my friend has an xcr 700 with a bad crank, ill try to get those cylinders off him

Good ! Is it a 98 (680) or 99.(700)