Check your account email address ×

Tulsi Gabbard Rips Trump on Iran Threats: Acting Like ‘Saudi Arabia’s BItch is Not America First’

spin_dry

Great, she's made one well placed jab using Trumps language and its on point in its message.  But the ferocity that Anler, Jimmy, Spin, Vince are jacking off about it you'd think she's the headliner for the Dem party and just surpasses Trump in the Polls.  You guys seem so desperate for a new savior you will latch on to anything.  Lets see if she can put a combo together before you all blow your load.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, F3600 said:

Great, she's made one well placed jab using Trumps language and its on point in its message.  But the ferocity that Anler, Jimmy, Spin, Vince are jacking off about it you'd think she's the headliner for the Dem party and just surpasses Trump in the Polls.  You guys seem so desperate for a new savior you will latch on to anything.  Lets see if she can put a combo together before you all blow your load.

Ho Lee Chit!!:roflcrying:

5 minutes ago, F3600 said:

:lol:

3BEE8BE2-5C43-4ADF-B17E-C2E339559D64.gif

1 hour ago, F3600 said:

Maybe if she dumbed down her statements you could relate better?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, F3600 said:

Shes destroyed everyone .....Trump included. Maybe you should better inform yourself or try and stay abreast of current event lest you repeatedly make yourself look like a brain dead fucking moron. Kill yourself

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Shes destroyed everyone .....Trump included. Maybe you should better inform yourself or try and stay abreast of current event lest you repeatedly make yourself look like a brain dead fucking moron. Kill yourself

Eh he got the 73ers all tickly with that one. 

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Listen we're exporting oil, and if Iran attacked SA then SA should go beat them up themselves, and if you want to redeem yourself in some fashion you can merc up and go join the Saudi's.

yep

1 hour ago, F3600 said:

She has made more than this one point but apparently you don't know that.

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lies: and :bullshit: from sites lowest IQ shitforbrains Bipolar imbicile 

It's all just a big misunderstanding. 

Trump didn't mean they were locked and loaded and ready for Saudi Arabia to tell them what to do.

Evidently locked and loaded doesn't mean what everyone else thinks it means.

“I think that locked and loaded is a broad term and talks about the realities that we’re all far safer and more secure domestically from energy independence,” Marc Short told reporters on the White House lawn. “This is not the 1970s oil embargo. It’s not 1990 when Iraq invaded Kuwait. We’re now a net oil exporter which means that the American market is much better protected.” 

:rockernana:

11 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Fuckin eh.

If you don't like a 16 year military vet using the word "bitch"  you're really not going to like this Tweet.

I'll give her a thumbs up for effort to become relevant.  :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'll give her a thumbs up for effort to become relevant.  :thumbsup:

She’s the only one on that team speaking the truth. You may not like her stance on some issues but it is refreshing to find a candidate that’s at least honest.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Edmo said:

She’s the only one on that team speaking the truth. You may not like her stance on some issues but it is refreshing to find a candidate that’s at least honest.

That I can fully agree with on the war and 4th topic's.   She is not being fully transparent on some fiscal issues or the 2nd.   She skates around the topics a lot when interviewed.  Don't get me wrong personality wise I like her best out of all the dem's but I still can see her for what she is.   

38 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That I can fully agree with on the war and 4th topic's.   She is not being fully transparent on some fiscal issues or the 2nd.   She skates around the topics a lot when interviewed.  Don't get me wrong personality wise I like her best out of all the dem's but I still can see her for what she is.   

Cornfield Karl Rove has spoken!!!!!

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he's not wrong,  her opinion really doesn't matter as she's not anywhere close to being competitive on the Dem candidate side.  

That may be...should she just stfu then or try to elevate the dialogue and actually confront this issue?