Check your account email address ×

This new narrative on Clinton and polling

The idea that Hillary was projected to win by 3.0% and that she won the popular vote by that number is fucking horse shit. Clinton was a 16 to  25 point favorite depending on what poll you looked at. Nate Silver had her winning in a land slide it wasn’t until election night when all there fucking lying as polls were showing to be wrong that they changed their tune.

13 hours ago, jtssrx said:

The idea that Hillary was projected to win by 3.0% and that she won the popular vote by that number is fucking horse shit. Clinton was a 16 to  25 point favorite depending on what poll you looked at. Nate Silver had her winning in a land slide it wasn’t until election night when all there fucking lying as polls were showing to be wrong that they changed their tune.

Plus she got at least 5 million illegal votes so never won the popular vote either in reality. Fraud will be Trumps biggest obstacle this time also :guzzle:

9 hours ago, jtssrx said:

It’s laughable 

Trump is not the people’s president. He’s just a fake fuck screwing everything up for everyone for four years. He is becoming more and more irrelevant every day.

his days are numbered and he will get jail time when he’s not re elected in 14 months.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is not the people’s president. He’s just a fake fuck screwing everything up for everyone for four years. He is becoming more and more irrelevant every day.

his days are numbered and he will get jail time when he’s not re elected in 14 months.

You don't truly believe anyone gives a fuck what happens to him after he is gone do you?

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

:lol::lol::rage:

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You might want to direct that at the person who started the thread.

No it is you to a T... 24/7 365 x3 = TDS

Edited by Pete

41 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

You don't truly believe anyone gives a fuck what happens to him after he is gone do you?

Doesn’t everyone worship politicians?

:lol: 

MC is so clueless.

• Gold Member

Political pollsters push an agenda, that's a known fact. The MSM also has no use for the truth, they push an agenda but even worse, they want controversy. Combine the two and you will never, ever get anything remotely accurate regarding politics from anything on television.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah sure, he'll be right next to Hillary. Dummy!

14 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Political pollsters push an agenda, that's a known fact. The MSM also has no use for the truth, they push an agenda but even worse, they want controversy. Combine the two and you will never, ever get anything remotely accurate regarding politics from anything on television.

No....no !!!    I’m pretty sure it is all on the up & up.  :lol:

You don’t honestly believe there isn’t a  thorough and rigorous screening process to become a pollster.  What you think political hacks just volunteer to do it???

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

It is like they believe actual polling is going on.   :lol:

The entire left has learned so little.  Their media, thought process, name calling and game plan is exactly the same.  Wow.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

He’s just dumb as fuck and thinks identity politics are what everyone does.  This is why he is downplaying Tulsi and the rest of the field in favor for Biden.  Orders have come down and he is following them to the letter!

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Hillary is irrelevant. She’s done, gone and will never have any importance again sorry. 

I am starting to see bits of news popping up saying she may run for 2020 ,  Hillary recently had some kind of dinner event cost like $15,000 per plate to me that means she's getting warm up to the idea to run for it. 

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

I am starting to see bits of news popping up saying she may run for 2020 ,  Hillary recently had some kind of dinner event cost like $15,000 per plate to me that means she's getting warm up to the idea to run for it. 

What kind of jackass would spend 15k to have dinner in the same room with that hag?

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Maybe Biden drops out just as that old three time loser jumps in. Lol Sadly I can see this happening and see the same idiots line up behind her 

Edited by Skidooski

28 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

I don't think Hillary is good physically to be running for president. Time will do the job that Congressional hearings could not.....end her political career.