Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread!!!!!!11

SSFB

It’s been a tremendous week and it’s gonna be a tremendous weekend. :bc:

September is one of my favorite months of the year but it means winter is close so I try to get a lot of golf in. 

Playing somewhere local tomorrow. Driving out west Sunday morning and stopping halfway to play a round and then arriving at The Prairie Club near Valentine Nebraska to play 36 on Monday and 36 on Tuesday. :bc:

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

Have the weekend off . But gotta do 1 last mow. Take out the ACs , and get pissed . I brought back an employee I laid off 2 months ago so I'm happy about that!! 

I’ll be mowing for another month at a minimum.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

2 here

I have a hard time believing your mowing season is longer than ours so i’m gonna assume you’re more anal about your lawn than I am. :lol:

Just now, SSFB said:

I have a hard time believing your mowing season is longer than ours so aim gonna assume you’re more anal about your lawn than I am. :lol:

leaves won't drop till after columbus day here,  best time to plant grass is 3 weeks from now gives enough time to grow before the season ends

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

SSFB = gay!!!!

No u

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

leaves won't drop till after columbus day here,  best time to plant grass is 3 weeks from now gives enough time to grow before the season ends

Same or maybe just a week earlier here

• Platinum Contributing Member

working through the weekend. The wedding put me way behind. Customers to see, small jobs to complete, tons of paperwork.

Hoping to hit my local short track tomorrow night as the season winds down.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

The best time to plant grass is this weekend. September is warm days and cool nights. That's when the shit thrives.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SSFB said:

I’ll be mowing for another month at a minimum.

Our grass has pretty much stopped growing over the past few weeks. I mowed yesterday and won't mow again until it's time to chop up the fallen leaves.

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...yep...IIRC he would post this picture. :lol:

IMG_4880.JPG.de1c945599f39f73f4993fecfbef4d16.JPG

That's the pic :bc:

• Like 1

Got a new job (same kinda job new company). Heading back to IndyCar/PBR/Mecum auto auctions.  Making a bunch of calls to the co-workers this weekend to let them know.  Got two gigs left, each a week long, at the old company.  

Drained the swimming pool yesterday.  Boo!

Mowed the lawn yesterday, gonna do some garden picking today.

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated
  • Like 4

Set my daughter up in her college dorm 3 weekends ago.  Since then, she's been home three fucking times now.  GTFO!!!!  Her Jeep is parked in the driveway this morning...and the front air damn is punched in and has grass stuck in it.  I mean....WTF?!??!  smh.

Gonna try out my new AWD mower today.  Not sure why I am so excited about that. 

Heading to my butcher first thing this morning to peruse some flesh for the grill this weekend while I come up with some plan (scheme) to keep me from having to socialize with others this weekend.  IT'S ME TIME!  I think it's gonna be some type of a sudden pain or health malady.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, SSFB said:

I have a hard time believing your mowing season is longer than ours so i’m gonna assume you’re more anal about your lawn than I am. :lol:

I don't stop mowing till weekend after Halloween, so 2 months of mowing left here..

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Got a new job (same kinda job new company). Heading back to IndyCar/PBR/Mecum auto auctions.  Making a bunch of calls to the co-workers this weekend to let them know.  Got two gigs left, each a week long, at the old company.  

Drained the swimming pool yesterday.  Boo!

Mowed the lawn yesterday, gonna do some garden picking today.

Neal

Finally , someone drained the swamp.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

I know my comment got you excited but ssfb can do better than an heavy set basement dweller such as yourself.  

Your lying and homosexuality is the opposite actually Faggot, it makes me sick actual real life fudge packing Sodmite :finger3: