Check your account email address ×

Doggie pics

• Platinum Contributing Member

image.thumb.png.b67cdaf699e82ddc1565630b7b20bec8.png

Not mine but my step son and daughter's. We would doggie sit for them regularly. He passed away Thursday night of an apparent heart attack. He was chasing a small dog around from the neighbour. When he was done he walked into the house and dropped on the floor. He was 8 years old and their first pet.

RIP Blitz.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Sad 4

• Gold Member
40 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

image.thumb.png.b67cdaf699e82ddc1565630b7b20bec8.png

Not mine but my step son and daughter's. We would doggie sit for them regularly. He passed away Thursday night of an apparent heart attack. He was chasing a small dog around from the neighbour. When he was done he walked into the house and dropped on the floor. He was 8 years old and their first pet.

RIP Blitz.

Super sad....  but damn that is how I hope my dogs go.  Quick and unexpected.

16 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Just picked up our new Samoyed pup last Tuesday.

5712628C-1029-417F-A53B-E74DAD918B7D.jpeg

ED9722D2-1EC5-4455-A02F-E9AD5A0C2B93.jpeg

BDA7BAE4-EBBC-49B5-96AF-98C1B6DF62D8.jpeg

I had one of those years ago. I was still smoking at the time. The cherry from my cigarette fell in the dogs fur and he ran under a sofa. It started the stretched cloth at the bottom of the sofa on fire. The dog’s fur was so thick that he never got burned. Had to drag the sofa outside and drop it on a snow bank. It caught fire and burned up super fast. Cute dog. Mine was really hard to housebreak. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I had one of those years ago. I was still smoking at the time. The cherry from my cigarette fell in the dogs fur and he ran under a sofa. It started the stretched cloth at the bottom of the sofa on fire. The dog’s fur was so thick that he never got burned. Had to drag the sofa outside and drop it on a snow bank. It caught fire and burned up super fast. Cute dog. Mine was really hard to housebreak. 

My wife and I are astonished at how well he's doing, we've had him for 6 days and he piddled on the hard floor twice on the first day home and not once on the carpeting and that has been it. We've been pretty diligent about letting him out and if we're not he'll wimper to let us know. I think we got lucky, he really is a smart little fella.

14 hours ago, Tomas. said:

My two mutts

20190806_064036.jpg

sketch-1565574503877.png

20190804_173009.jpg

Glad to see her enjoying life!  I'm glad you stuck with her.  :bc: 

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

My wife and I are astonished at how well he's doing, we've had him for 6 days and he piddled on the hard floor twice on the first day home and not once on the carpeting and that has been it. We've been pretty diligent about letting him out and if we're not he'll wimper to let us know. I think we got lucky, he really is a smart little fella.

i've always loved the spitz type dogs.  Get that golf ball away from him.  Bad things happen with those as toys.

Here's my baby huey getting on my husky's nerves just before she gave him a proper spanking;

4FEE9867-9CE1-44AE-9A9C-DE1755B35D75.jpeg

• Like 1

This is Ed.  Spent the first few years of his life in a cage in Missouri having sex on the regular.  Came to us as a rescue we think about 3 or 4 years old.  Been with us going on 3 years.  Just now starting to act like a normal JR.

IMG_20190713_082052.jpg

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Glad to see her enjoying life!  I'm glad you stuck with her.  :bc: 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Me too. She is still a bit of a shit head. Has the recall ability of a tree but she is good. We are going to be pretty hurt in about 10ish years. The wife a lot more than me. She lives for those dogs lol

1 hour ago, Im4snow said:

what breed?

Bishon and Shitzu mix. Called a teddy bear. His name is Rocco.

This is what you get when you let your 9 year old daughter pick. :lol: Seriously though he’s been a great dog.

1 hour ago, F3600 said:

This is Ed.  Spent the first few years of his life in a cage in Missouri having sex on the regular.  Came to us as a rescue we think about 3 or 4 years old.  Been with us going on 3 years.  Just now starting to act like a normal JR.

IMG_20190713_082052.jpg

Sounds like momo

1 hour ago, F3600 said:

IMG_20190713_082052.jpg

They had a dog named Eddie on that Frazier show that kind of looked like yours.

1AEFDE76-BDA6-4FFC-B89A-F80C0F00CFE0.png

1 hour ago, Tomas. said:

Me too. She is still a bit of a shit head. Has the recall ability of a tree but she is good. We are going to be pretty hurt in about 10ish years. The wife a lot more than me. She lives for those dogs lol

I’ve lost five now.  Every one took a piece of me when they died.  

39 minutes ago, Edmo said:

They had a dog named Eddie on that Frazier show that kind of looked like yours.

1AEFDE76-BDA6-4FFC-B89A-F80C0F00CFE0.png

I loved that show.  Seen each episode 3 times I bet.