Check your account email address ×

Epstein's dead

40 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Think how much doubt this cast on literally every single thing we are told.

Not that it required any more evidence to reach this logical outcome but our government is the most corrupt disgusting filthy evil empire on earth.

Only if you are a complete pants shitting hack. And even then it still won't matter for some. 

24 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Breaking news. Latest reports show Epstein was always on his island alone. 

Oh, well....this is all just a bunch of “he said, she said”, conspiracy theory stuff then.

Nothing to see here.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh, well....this is all just a bunch of “he said, she said”, conspiracy theory stuff then.

Nothing to see here.  

Turns out, the plane and the island were owned by Trump 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Turns out, the plane and the island were owned by Trump 

It all adds up!  I wish I had it in me to watch some of the brainless Sunday DC shows....I just don’t.  I can only laugh so hard during the week before I need a rest.  And besides, it’s “the Lord’s day” today.  I’m going to try and make myself a less mean person. 

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It all adds up!  I wish I had it in me to watch some of the brainless Sunday DC shows....I just don’t.  I can only laugh so hard during the week before I need a rest.  And besides, it’s “the Lord’s day” today.  I’m going to try and make myself a less mean person. 

:lol:

We've got Barb, MC and Vinny Bologna to tell us what's what

Just now, spin_dry said:

One less sexual predator. I’m pleased. 

Bullshit....his death covers up the existence of dozens of powerful sexual predators. Get your head out your ass

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Anler said:

Only if you are a complete pants shitting hack. And even then it still won't matter for some. 

Everyones a hack!  Who shits their pants!  No you!  Hey this story is just starting to get good...  :lol:  :bc: 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Bullshit....his death covers up the existence of dozens of powerful sexual predators. Get your head out your ass

His testimony against anyone meant nothing without hard, physical evidence. 

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

His testimony against anyone meant nothing without hard, physical evidence. 

Bullshit.....I mean obviously it was meaningless....that's why he was allowed to suicide himself

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Bullshit.....I mean obviously it was meaningless....that's why he was allowed to suicide himself

A man like Epstein isn’t going down without a treasure trove of evidence handy for release. If there’s evidence, it’ll come out. Any decent defense attorney could and would nullify any verbal evidence Epstein presented. He’d need hard evidence, dummy. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

A man like Epstein isn’t going down without a treasure trove of evidence handy for release. If there’s evidence, it’ll come out. Any decent defense attorney could and would nullify any verbal evidence Epstein presented. He’d need hard evidence, dummy. 

Yah no......this guy was Mossad and he knew they'd kill everyone he cared about if he spilled it. He was trying to make it go away with the only way he could.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah no......this guy was Mossad and he knew they'd kill everyone he cared about if he spilled it. He was trying to make it go away with the only way he could.

I suspect the mossad used him. They probably recruited Alan to defend him. He died by his own hand, though. It’s a common theme with pedophiles when they know that there’s no way out. A local pedo filled two 55 gallon drums with gasoline and ran his van into a concrete bridge pillar at 70 mph. He knew that he was caught.  

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If he was Mossad none of the dirt he had on the rich and powerful would see the light of day. 

26 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I suspect the mossad used him. They probably recruited Alan to defend him. He died by his own hand, though. It’s a common theme with pedophiles when they know that there’s no way out. A local pedo filled two 55 gallon drums with gasoline and ran his van into a concrete bridge pillar at 70 mph. He knew that he was caught.  

I suspect actually I know you're a cock Inhailing lying ignorant shitforbrains gullible no mind hack :finger2: