Check your account email address ×

Mass Stabbing

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Fuck man can you read?  He was a hispanic gang member and a violent previous offender ex con, that was in the article.  Are we going to be shocked if he was an illegal immigrant too?  You feeling sympathy for violent gang members now as long as theyre legal immigrants?

edit:  jeeze did i offend you because I called him a beaner?  :lol: 

In reality, any person residing in the USA that was not born there and commits a violent felony, SHOULD be deported upon completion of the sentence. If that person was not born in the USA but did get to become a citizen, they should be stripped of that status and still deported. Why we feel it is ok to import criminals is beyond me. Immigration by design should be a net benefit to the country and if it is not, it should not even be considered. The USA is a wealthy nation, as is Canada, when we allow people to come in, they should be contributing to that wealth, not depleting it. Kick the beaner the fuck out.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

It was some fucking gang banging beaner ex con.  Havent heard his immigration status yet, but can only imagine.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Like you just did with me?  Go away.  Not interested in ding ding ping pong with you this evening.  Besides, the pork tostadas (beaner meal) wifie just made are ready for dinner!  

Yeah I put words in your mouth...pretty clear what you are saying. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

That's a good brand!

That's all fine and dandy but just don't speak ill of the Jewish persuasion!!!! 

Saying Beaner=Excellent

Saying Heeb or Kike=Very, very bad

19 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

any person residing in the USA that was not born there and commits a violent felony, SHOULD be deported upon completion of the sentence.

Negative Ghost Rider. The problem is they come back. Charge them as they would in their home country? Firing squad and a trip to SeaWorld.

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

In reality, any person residing in the USA that was not born there and commits a violent felony, SHOULD be deported upon completion of the sentence. If that person was not born in the USA but did get to become a citizen, they should be stripped of that status and still deported. Why we feel it is ok to import criminals is beyond me. Immigration by design should be a net benefit to the country and if it is not, it should not even be considered. The USA is a wealthy nation, as is Canada, when we allow people to come in, they should be contributing to that wealth, not depleting it. Kick the beaner the fuck out.

No argument here.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

That's a good brand!

:lol:   :bc:   Not sure why Smales is all in a tither cuz I called the dirtbag a beaner.  Im confused....is it a good word or is it a bad word?  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

No argument here.

:lol:   :bc:   Not sure why Smales is all in a tither cuz I called the dirtbag a beaner.  Im confused....is it a good word or is it a bad word?  

He’s just trying to whip up his little pity party by being edgy.  This is what happens when SJW run out of red herrings to chase.  He’s new at it...let him learn.

:lol:

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No argument here.

I'm not in tither (whatever the fuck that is)  but are you really going to claim that you don't know that "beaner" is a derogatory term? 

40 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm not in tither (whatever the fuck that is)  but are you really going to claim that you don't know that "beaner" is a derogatory term? 

No.  Im going to tell you I dont give a fuck.  Beaner i take to mean an indigenous Mexican, as in uneducated, low skilled type, and an illegal immigrant.  I used it to describe a murderous gang banger Mexican.  Who gives a fuck?!  Jesus you need to pound out your hard on and shut up already.  No one cares.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's all fine and dandy but just don't speak ill of the Jewish persuasion!!!! 

Saying Beaner=Excellent

Saying Heeb or Kike=Very, very bad

Well I don't know anybody with a kike trailer... 

14 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No.  Im going to tell you I dont give a fuck.  Beaner i take to mean an indigenous Mexican, as in uneducated, low skilled type, and an illegal immigrant.  I used it to describe a murderous gang banger Mexican.  Who gives a fuck?!  Jesus you need to pound out your hard on and shut up already.  No one cares.

Wow. Its just amazing how out of touch a SJW like snacks can become. WTF is wrong with some people. 

16 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

this

17 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

I agree. I’m not talking parking or speeding tickets but major crimes. It should be explained when they arrive i any language they speak. Then they should sign a contract agreeing to those terms. They will go through their lives knowing that an honest living should lead to a reasonable life. A dishonest one will send them back regardless of their reason for fleeing that country  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I agree. I’m not talking parking or speeding tickets but major crimes. It should be explained when they arrive i any language they speak. Then they should sign a contract agreeing to those terms. They will go through their lives knowing that an honest living should lead to a reasonable life. A dishonest one will send them back regardless of their reason for fleeing that country  

Good post, Kev. :bc:

What's your thoughts on Trudeau reversing the revocation on Canadian citizens who decided to join ISIS? Harper revoked the citizenship of those that chose to and Trudope reversed that decision and is welcoming them back to Canada. Instead of calling them terrorists, Trudope refers to them as travellers. 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/hamilton-trudeau-town-hall-1.4481025

34 minutes ago, irv said:

Good post, Kev. :bc:

What's your thoughts on Trudeau reversing the revocation on Canadian citizens who decided to join ISIS? Harper revoked the citizenship of those that chose to and Trudope reversed that decision and is welcoming them back to Canada. Instead of calling them terrorists, Trudope refers to them as travellers. 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/hamilton-trudeau-town-hall-1.4481025

I thought he answered the questions surprisingly well considering how much he normally flubs lines. Did he make foreign travellers some kind of official designation or have you decided to pounce on that one word?

To answer you question personally. I think it’s treason to travel abroad and fight against Canadian interests. 

It would go with my original comment about getting sent back to their own country. If they’ve been here since they were kids then it’s on us.  

Racists Canadian cunts treating people like shit do as much to radicalize people. 

33 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I thought he answered the questions surprisingly well considering how much he normally flubs lines. Did he make foreign travellers some kind of official designation or have you decided to pounce on that one word?

To answer you question personally. I think it’s treason to travel abroad and fight against Canadian interests. 

It would go with my original comment about getting sent back to their own country. If they’ve been here since they were kids then it’s on us.  

Racists Canadian cunts treating people like shit do as much to radicalize people. 

I have no idea if he made that an official designation but it maddens me how he downplays them by simply calling them travellers instead of the terroists they are. 

Personnally, I am unsure if the reason they decided to go was due to racists attacks they received here or if they decided, due to their own believes, to go anyways?

I would assume the racism they faced here was minimal but their idealogy was likely the main reason. Either way, it was their decision and therefore they should have to suffer the consequences of that decision. Killing, raping, burning alive, heheading and torturing people is not something that should be taken lightly and by all means, these types, in no way shape of form, should be allowed back into their country of origin or where they immigrated to. 

Trudeau, Goodale, and the rest of liberals who support Trudeau's decision to allow this are as insane as he is!