Check your account email address ×

Mass Stabbing

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

It's got to be over 6 to be mass you stupid fucking nook cunt! :bigfinger:

6 We're stabbed you stupid Nazi POS 4 are dead you goose stepping square headed massive shitstain  :finger2:

I admire somebody using a knife for this more than some fuck head that can squeeze a trigger (assuming the victims were adult males)..  At least they make themselves work for it a bit and see if they are committed and made of what they think they are.  

19 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

6 now? What they raise the number to lower the amount of mass shootings? Or is it just 6 for stabbings? So hard to keep this shit straight.

Im just fucking with that stupid cunt

2 hours ago, Anler said:

23 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

6 now? What they raise the number to lower the amount of mass shootings? Or is it just 6 for stabbings? So hard to keep this shit straight.

I thought it was 4? No?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I admire somebody using a knife for this more than some fuck head that can squeeze a trigger (assuming the victims were adult males)..  At least they make themselves work for it a bit and see if they are committed and made of what they think they are.  

I’d love to work with Doug. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Anler said:

No.   Most all our rankings are 4 some even include the killer in the 4.   

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

It was some fucking gang banging beaner ex con.  Havent heard his immigration status yet, but can only imagine.

Why would you make the assumption that he is an illegal considering none of the previous mass shootings were carried out by illegals? 

BTW considering this post you should probably refrain from judging others on their supposed racist and anti Semitic comments. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why would you make the assumption that he is an illegal considering none of the previous mass shootings were carried out by illegals? 

BTW considering this post you should probably refrain from judging others on their supposed racist and anti Semitic comments. 

What's a beaner?

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fuck man can you read?  He was a hispanic gang member and a violent previous offender ex con, that was in the article.  Are we going to be shocked if he was an illegal immigrant too?  You feeling sympathy for violent gang members now as long as theyre legal immigrants?

edit:  jeeze did i offend you because I called him a beaner?  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Fuck man can you read?  He was a hispanic gang member and a violent previous offender ex con, that was in the article.  Are we going to be shocked if he was an illegal immigrant too?  You feeling sympathy for violent gang members now as long as theyre legal immigrants?

Where did I say anything about sympathy for the guy....so not only are you making assumptions you are putting words in my mouth. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Where did I say anything about sympathy for the guy....so not only are you making assumptions you are putting words in my mouth. 

Like you just did with me?  Go away.  Not interested in ding ding ping pong with you this evening.  Besides, the pork tostadas (beaner meal) wifie just made are ready for dinner!