Check your account email address ×

70% of swing voters say fuck illegal aliens

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Jimmy you get pulled over drinking and driving and blow above the limit with your daughter in the car and guess what you and your daughter are going to get separated. 

We gotta tug on the heart strings.  That always seems to get lost in these discussions.

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Jimmy you get pulled over drinking and driving and blow above the limit with your daughter in the car and guess what you and your daughter are going to get separated. 

Putting my daughters life in danger compared to doing a honest Days work in a nasty processing plant....bad analogy. 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We gotta tug on the heart strings.  That always seems to get lost in these discussions.

There  are human costs that can't be ignored...sorry if this kind of thing concerns me.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Anler said:

Democrats are using far more sophisticated methods of stealing votes these days, they dont need illegals. They need something for dumb asses to focus on while they do it. 

The social media giants will probably get the next president and congress elected. Listening to Dr. Robert Epstein being questioned by Cruz makes you wonder.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

The social media giants will probably get the next president and congress elected. Listening to Dr. Robert Epstein being questioned by Cruz makes you wonder.

Listening to that was a real eye opener.

13 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I always knew the tech was there, we just needed someone to confirm that's what they are doing. No surprise really. 

Politics and politicians are so dirty. They make Catholic priests look good. You know god damn well that in the back rooms Zuckerberg et all are working with the DNC and if the roles were reversed, they'd be with the RNC. I look at my sons and their families and wonder what's in store for them 20-30 yrs from now. 

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Putting my daughters life in danger compared to doing a honest Days work in a nasty processing plant....bad analogy. 

There  are human costs that can't be ignored...sorry if this kind of thing concerns me.

They are entering the country illegally and they know it. It is a crime.

• 6 months later...
On 8/8/2019 at 6:56 AM, Snake said:

The latest Harvard/Harris Poll reveals that about 69 percent of swing voters said they are somewhat unlikely or very unlikely to support a 2020 presidential candidate that supports opening the U.S.-Mexico border to more illegal and legal immigration.

As in 2016 this is one of the most important issues in the election.

On 8/8/2019 at 6:28 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's why we call you pouts, pouts 

On 8/8/2019 at 7:59 AM, Mainecat said:

Trump is one and out....to jail.

so when this prediction like all your other failed predictions no every prediction you have made has been a epic fail .

but when this one is a fail will you just shut the fuck up and go away realizing you have been nothing but wrong for 5 yrs and it is just time to give the fuck up? 

On 8/8/2019 at 10:02 AM, favoritos said:

Grandpa and Grandma it's time to go back home.  I know things sucked back home, but nobody wants you here.

Seems like a lot of us have forgotten where we all came from. 

let's see did grandma and grandpa come in leagaly ? if so they can stay . even if they did amnist was given ny regan in 86 with promises of locking down the border guess who got the amnisy and guyss who backed out of border funding after that . 

at this point build the fucker like a old school prision with gun towers every 200 yards .with posters every 100 yards  how bad do you really want it 

On 8/8/2019 at 4:16 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

you are correct her dad should not have broken the law by coming in to this countery with out the proper documentation.  then after getting busted and releced failed to show for his court case . he should not have put his family in that sort of situation you are,100% correct about that .

26 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

It's why we call you pouts, pouts 

I really don’t give a fuck what “we” have to say. I, me, myself....call you a dumb motherfucker because...well...the evidence is overwhelming. 

On 8/8/2019 at 7:28 AM, Cold War said:

Most people understand the whole illegals crisis is a political tool.   If Dems recapture power you will never hear another word about kids in cages or the plight of the poor refugee.

The new crisis around here  is sending middle eastern  Catholics back home where they will be savagely beaten by Muslims on arrival.  Seems weird and racist.     

The belief in purgatory and limbo for infants is enough to ship anyone out of the country.

10 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Lol

You are a fool if you don't think immigration is still a huge issue....especially to the average blue collar worker.