Check your account email address ×

Trump/Beto Twitter War Leading Up To El Paso Visit

• Platinum Contributing Member

Beto goes over the top with Nazi and Nuremberg comparisons and Trump makes fun of his phony Hispanic name.....Merica!!!!!!

Seriously though Beto  is a floundering candidate trying anything to gin up support but good god man just STFU.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-trashes-beto-orourke-tells-him-to-be-quiet-ahead-of-el-paso-visit

The former congressman declared that Trump is a "racist" and compared his language to Nazi Germany's Third Reich. He also compared Trump's North Carolina rally-- where the "send her back" chant took place-- to "Nuremberg."

BETO O'ROURKE COMPARES TRUMP RALLY TO NAZI GERMANY IN WAKE OF EL PASO SHOOTING

"That is a leader reveling in the hatred and the racism of the people that he purports to serve and to lead,"

Stop acting like a Nazi and people won’t compare you to one. 

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The former congressman declared that Trump is a "racist" and compared his language to Nazi Germany's Third Reich. He also compared Trump's North Carolina rally-- where the "send her back" chant took place-- to "Nuremberg."

BETO O'ROURKE COMPARES TRUMP RALLY TO NAZI GERMANY IN WAKE OF EL PASO SHOOTING

"That is a leader reveling in the hatred and the racism of the people that he purports to serve and to lead,"

Stop acting like a Nazi and people won’t compare you to one. 

Beto is spot on. Fuck racist Trump

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

What are you going to be like when Trump is reelected?

My God you will be insufferable.

Beto O’Rourke.  This keeps up I might have to throw my hat in the ring, if this is the caliber of folks now deemed presidential.  :lol: 

38 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Again MC...come on...comparing this to the evil that was Hitler is really pathetic.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Again MC...come on...comparing this to the evil that was Hitler is really pathetic.

Trump is infatuated with Hitler. He does not read much but Mein Kampf is a book he’s read many times.

53 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Beto is a fake hispanic idiot.  Trumps far from being Hitler.  Boastful,  liar, narcissistic sure those are things that Hitler also was but it does not make trump hitler those were character traits of our last President as well and no one was calling him Hitler.  

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is infatuated with Hitler. He does not read much but Mein Kampf is a book he’s read many times.

More regurgitated Mother Jones  DUH :lies: from FAKENEWSMAINECUNT  cuz he loves him some made up :bullshit:

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Beto is a fake Mexican, I dont know how anyone can take him serious. i think the guy was a theater major in college, he is acting like a politician. 

Yep and he is desperate for relevancy as his candidacy fails.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep and he is desperate for relevancy as his candidacy fails.

Dems threw some big money at him to try and unseat ted Cruz, it didnt work out. I expect him to fade away after this fails too.. 

• Gold Member

This whole Trump is a Nazi & racist is getting old. Really calling anyone a nazi or racist is getting old. It's now lost all meaning for me, I hear it and I instantly think whoever is making the claim is simpleminded.

It was the same with anyone who disagreed with President Obama, you must be a racist who hates black people and a nazi. Pure simplemindedness, capable only of regurgitating talking points laid out by others.

And people like KevvyBoomBoom and Pants Shitter swallow it hook line and sinker. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

This whole Trump is a Nazi & racist is getting old. Really calling anyone a nazi or racist is getting old. It's now lost all meaning for me, I hear it and I instantly think whoever is making the claim is simpleminded.

It was the same with anyone who disagreed with President Obama, you must be a racist who hates black people and a nazi. Pure simplemindedness, capable only of regurgitating talking points laid out by others.

And people like KevvyBoomBoom and Pants Shitter swallow it hook line and sinker. 

kinda like all of the liberals here who call me a nazi... :news: 

43 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

:goodpost:

12 minutes ago, Momorider said:

When you hate God's chosen so much it's like your middle name is Adolph you square headed goose stepping Nazi POS  :finger2:

Candians are not God's chosen people. :bigfinger: